Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guardian Cross?

Go down 
+11
Yamadipati
leviathan9999
Yoruno
le_coyote
JaeKun
cuddytime
matman875
fatmatt75
clocksprocket
dastand
RedRivers
15 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 am

Anyone playing gc?
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:02 pm

i started playing it but fantasica takes more time away lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 pm

dastand wrote:
i started playing it but fantasica takes more time away lol
This! Haha.

Guardian Cross is pretty good but I started playing it while the Colosseum was going on and just gave up on it. Plus I'm more used to Fantasica and I like the community here. Went on GC forums to try trading and there were already hundreds of threads. Welp.
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:07 pm

I started playing it just before the Colosseum event for Fantasica but I realised it took too much time. And I didn't get the same amount of enjoyment. I was also really miffed that my ranking in the Colosseum for GC was really bad despite having a 99% winrate.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 pm

The forum allows cash trading an lots of people do services through PayPal.

Paid 12.00 for a guy to farm me 25 referrals. So I'm leveling inferno like crazy.

The game is super new for English. And the hunting is great. You can acquire special tickets fairly often and you can actually acquire the rarest cards with them.

Coliseum is just the first one so it's easy to climb. Nearly over now though. I settle at B+ because I didn't think I could make A+ and B+ rewards are better than A
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Anyone have any UR to trade?
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:19 am

Just caugh an Ultra Rare Leviathan with a normal ticket. officially best game.
Back to top Go down
matman875

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 am

Yeah, I'm playing it. It's pretty fun, not AS fun as Fantasica though. The card battles feel to RoB-esque and I dislike how little control I have during the battle. At least in Fantasica I can choose where to place units.

On the bright side, I LOVE how easy it is to earn special tickets. There's definitely more of a balance when it comes players who don't want to drop a fortune into the game. F2Pers(or people who only want to spend a minimal amount) aren't at as much of a disadvantage as they are in Fanta. The special tickets you earn there don't have the nerfed rates that premium tickets do.

If anyone is interested in playing, please hook me up by using my referral code. We'll both get some good stuff Smile : TE41356
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

I think the battle system is more diverse. For each card there are 7 "types" for each type the cards stats are altered, ie atk 110% mp 90% everything else 100%. When this really becomes important it selecting skills for your card. You can make two identical cards, with different types, play two very opposite roles. and then there is placement of cards in your formation. stacking all your good cards wont do at higher levels. you have to have buffers and debuffers to counter your opponents.

IGN RedRivers

also on the forums
Back to top Go down
matman875

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 pm

I guess I haven't been paying much attention then lol. I just stack all my good cards and pray I win. :> Got C on the event, which is all I wanted. Figured it's as high as I could go with only having 1 lvl 25 4*.

I'll add ya if you still have friend space. My IGN there is: Propulsion.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

try to catch the slime shadows when hunting. they sometimes drop silver slimes, which are trade currency. You can get 4* from 2-6SS and 5* for 20-80SS. Every time you catch an SS you can send a bonus one to a friend too!
Back to top Go down
matman875

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm

RedRivers wrote:
try to catch the slime shadows when hunting. they sometimes drop silver slimes, which are trade currency. You can get 4* from 2-6SS and 5* for 20-80SS. Every time you catch an SS you can send a bonus one to a friend too!

Been using them to level, but now that I know they're used as currency I'll probably start trading them away for 4*s. Also been sending the freebie to random people I don't know...I'll start to send them your way now. Thanks for the tips. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

PM'd you link for trading forum.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

can someone send me links to forums as well?

this game is pretty fun... but it's a little too active for me to play full time
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 pm

By the way, this is a warning that cross-currency/game (other game items or currency for Fantasica) trading is forbidden on our forums. So don't do it. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 am

I play it time to time its easy to get rares, i made it to rank 93 on Colosseum (leviathan event), then stopped playing for a few days
went to rank 569 story of my life Very Happy

but i favor fantasicas gameplay.
Back to top Go down
le_coyote

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: New Squarenix TCG!    Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 am

Squarenix has released a new TCG about 2 weeks ago! guardian cross! Amazing concept and great arts!
I would appreciate if you would use my referal number so we can all get good cards!
You cant use multiple account per device so dont make the mistake of not entering a referal number! Smile

Play Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross"! Enter invitation ID [edited for spamming] and we’ll both get a rare card!

Thx to all in advance!
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

just tried it, loving it. Reminds me of good ol card battles and text-based rpgs.
i wont be leaving fantasica though!, that energy limit should keep me in check.
ign's Yoruno there. add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
leviathan9999

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Great game   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

It's a card game like rob and LoC but cheaper and easier to get a ultra rare card. Here my code if you decide to try it for the first time you'll get a rare card my code is, IF08291 It's case sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 am

Hey i'm playing GC too :3

Not as often as Fantasica though. I just love hunting the guardians...

wait what? i didn't know SS were trade currencies >_<!!!

got tons o em :v might as well start to keep em for 5*s

same name XD so add me as a friend XD
Back to top Go down
Gallo86

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 am

I'm quitting cg to play fantasica and i have a lot of guardian cross cards (reborned, lv70 fs) to trade for fantasica cards and/or te

Let me know if someone is intristed Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Scrotaur

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Anyone looking for GC 5*s , message me. I have lots of extras and I am looking to get back into fantasica
Back to top Go down
bsupino

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 am

Looking to trade UR cards in Guardian Cross for 6* in fantasica, anyone?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 pm

This friendly moderator is here to remind you that RMT (including trading Guardian Cross items for Fantasica items) is strictly not allowed here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardian Cross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Cross?   Guardian Cross? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian Cross?
Page 1 of 1