Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Moderator Status, Forum Event Organizer, Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Moderator Status, Forum Event Organizer, Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Status, Forum Event Organizer, Updates!   Moderator Status, Forum Event Organizer, Updates! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:49 pm

About the Moderator status:

The forums are getting a bit bigger, therefore; I will be choosing one or two Moderators to keep an eye on it while I'm unavailable. If you would like to apply for Moderator status, please send me a Private Message here asking for an application. There will only be one to two Moderators, so please don't complain afterwards. Only the best will be chosen.

Forum Event Organizer

We will be holding a Forum Event soon. This Event will be free of charge, but other events in the future may require a LUNA donation. Real money will not be necessary. If you would like to apply to be on the committee, please just send in your name, your in game ID number, and a few sentences on why you should be on the committee. If you apply for Moderator status, you can also apply for this one as well. Applying will not change your chances of getting Moderator status.

Minor Updates

I will be screwing around with permissions so if you find anything strange, please feel free to send me a Private Message here, or a Tweet at @Lecrowex on Twitter.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Status, Forum Event Organizer, Updates!
Page 1 of 1