Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

English Card Descriptions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis303

English Card Descriptions? Empty
PostSubject: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Hello,

I have been wondering if there are any sites that have the back for English versions of the card. I know there is a english wiki, but it only has the front. I am interested because i want to know the descriptions of the cards that i cannot get (most likely the 6*s haha).

If there are none, can anyone at least post Monica's, Reve's and 6* Gloria's descriptions as those 3 are probably my fav cards atm. Diana's and Elthelred's description would be great too Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Varis is working on the backs of all the cards as well as the monster cards, but he's having to do some rearranging because of the new album layout. Keep an eye on his thread here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2301-unit-album
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

Ic,

Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

ic,

Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

Monica

Spoiler:
Ethelred

Spoiler:
Diana

Spoiler:
Reve

Spoiler:
I don't have P.Gloria to post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks so much !!!

Loved Ethelred's lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

Royal Princess Gloria: The guardians of the broken Seal felt neither fear, nor despair. Drawing her sword, she stabbed an angry tip towards the tower in the distance.

"The future will open at the points of our blades!"

... too lazy for a screenshot atm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Aegis303

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 am

Thank you too !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Card Descriptions?   English Card Descriptions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Card Descriptions?
Page 1 of 1