Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!

Go down 
+34
mistive
Yoruichi
KeyBlade
Grimblade88
RoyalGargoyle
KuroStar
Fuuko
larrydust
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
Asgard
joeladams20
niteng85
snofuzz
Whenesday
BayushiKira
pnoytroi
HoundR
gaillardia
po1102
myad
Ghost_Star
Lornoth
Lares
Aegis303
EmrysMerlin
Cam
Kadaan
ChibiLeen
BkWiz
memphiskite
Isylia
themadmanazn
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you own a 6*?
No, I do not own a 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 114 ]
Yes, I own ONE 6*
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 51 ]
Yes, I own 2-4 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 24 ]
Yes, I own 5-9 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 14 ]
Yes, I own 10-14 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Yes, I own 15-20 6*'s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Yes, I own 21+ 6*s
Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 211

AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 am

no 6* and im a free player as ppl say. If only I have time to max my 4* and sell ><
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 am

lmnseason wrote:
So I have 3 4*+ tickets and I have been debating to either pull it or not. In the end, I pulled Vilhelm and Partenope. I was getting hopeless and just pulled my last ticket anyways. In a surprise, Paris showed up and damn that made my day.

Shocked

*doesn't know what to say and looks envious and shocked at same time*
Back to top Go down
Grimblade88
Gravedigger [Retired]
Grimblade88

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 am

Voted.

I have 15: Oktavia, Reve, Monica, 2x HMonica, Succubus, Charles, Paris, Nina, Xmas Reamy, Xmas Debbie, Vlad, Abel, Seth, Dullahan

I will definitely be getting Aragon in this next event too.
Back to top Go down
Fuuko

Fuuko

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 am

Grimblade88 wrote:
Voted.

I have 15: Oktavia, Reve, Monica, 2x HMonica, Succubus, Charles, Paris, Nina, Xmas Reamy, Xmas Debbie, Vlad, Abel, Seth, Dullahan

I will definitely be getting Aragon in this next event too.

*Jealous*
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Whenesday wrote:
Three 6*s for me.

Monica's my first 6* and also pulled from my first box purchase

Subsequenetly traded for Charles and Nina

So do you actually own 3 or 2? (Not like it matters for the pool since 2-4 are grouped together) but for clarity.

Owned 3: Monica, Charles and Nina.

And I managed to trade for a fresh Abel to make it four now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KeyBlade

KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 pm

I answered the poll when I had zero 6 Like a Star @ heaven cards. I decided to try my luck again (after a miserable first Mega Box) by buying my 2nd Box and... O_O

Spoiler:

I've got my first 6*! :O :O :O

... And Thrain!
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/gunblade
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

KeyBlade wrote:
I answered the poll when I had zero 6 Like a Star @ heaven cards. I decided to try my luck again (after a miserable first Mega Box) by buying my 2nd Box and... O_O

Spoiler:

I've got my first 6*! :O :O :O

... And Thrain!

Nice nice!
Back to top Go down
KeyBlade

KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Nice nice!
Thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/gunblade
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

I own the following 6* : Click the spoiler to see!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 am

BkWiz wrote:

Spoiler:

Quite a collection! Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:06 am

took me about 2 months and close to $1000 to get my first 6 Like a Star @ heaven , it was in that 3x chance event. still only have one :/
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 am

BkWiz wrote:

Spoiler:

Lmao! Some spoiler! Lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 am

BkWiz wrote:

Spoiler:

GOD

FREAKING

-

.... I lost the bet. Here's $27.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I can't change my vote, I guess, but I do own a 6* now! Very Happy Just got myself a fresh Rein through trade (courtesy of Bernard xD).
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 am

Just pulled a Nina a few hours ago, so I guess I could be counted among those that have 6*s!

I actually feel a bit regretful about pulling Nina; I really wanted to work my way to actually trading up to my very first 6* rather then just buying. I invested around ~$80.00 ($40.00 if you don't count the spendings from today) and I had traded my way up to ~400-500 TE as a rough estimate if I sold everything. Owning a 6* is nice; I just really wish I could have worked my way there without having to gamble on real life spendings.

It's pretty frightening and awful really; all the work I made in ~2 months was basically doubled by a single pull of a card pack.

Such is life in Soviet Russia Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

@mistive I would consider it a good thing, you now have a great trade token on your end for future trades. Plus you can always trade your way up for your 2nd 6* Razz

I just traded my way up to my first 6*... Took a lot of work but it was worth it, now I just need to lvl her XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

151 votes! Very Happy Keep voting guys, lets get more data!
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Wish I could revote, I just got my second 6* a few hours ago Q__Q

I guess Petra could be called my first actual 6*, since I traded up to her rather then gambling on card packs, haha~
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

mistive wrote:
Just pulled a Nina a few hours ago, so I guess I could be counted among those that have 6*s!

I actually feel a bit regretful about pulling Nina; I really wanted to work my way to actually trading up to my very first 6* rather then just buying. I invested around ~$80.00 ($40.00 if you don't count the spendings from today) and I had traded my way up to ~400-500 TE as a rough estimate if I sold everything. Owning a 6* is nice; I just really wish I could have worked my way there without having to gamble on real life spendings.

It's pretty frightening and awful really; all the work I made in ~2 months was basically doubled by a single pull of a card pack.

tell you what...

give me nina. it'll make both of us happy... me because i get nina. and you coz you can then work your way up to getting a 6*. Smile
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

mistive wrote:
Wish I could revote, I just got my second 6* a few hours ago Q__Q

I guess Petra could be called my first actual 6*, since I traded up to her rather then gambling on card packs, haha~
dun worry... you answer is based on what you have now. not what you have album-ed.

that was already clarified earlier. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

myad wrote:
mistive wrote:

tell you what...

give me nina. it'll make both of us happy... me because i get nina. and you coz you can then work your way up to getting a 6*. Smile

Read my latest post, friend~
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 am

mistive wrote:
Read my latest post, friend~
ah, now i get it... i interpreted it as sth else...
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 am

So far only memphi has 21+ 6*....
Back to top Go down
Ckrai
☆☆☆☆
Ckrai

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am

5 Now, should have the 6th one after the event Very Happy

Last edited by Ckrai on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 am

No 6* here, I only joined in the second week of January though. Got my first 5* yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!   Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Own a 6* or Have You Not Gotten There Yet? Please take this poll!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next