Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How's life?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

I'm just glad that not much big events going on. I've been working 10-12 hours a day and almost 7 times a week. I work at a hotdog gormet restaurant with few food trucks on the way. I work personally with Dougie Luv and go where ever he goes. I'm not sure if you guys know him but he's quite a well known guy in the hotdog industry. When I'm off work, it is either I am working with my aunt and her business or I am promoting dance events for my company.

So what's your daily life like? I thought it's interesting to get to know everyone better like this. One of us could be a doctor. lol.
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 am

lol i work overnights...NEVER NEVER WORK OVERNIGHTS!! :p
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:36 am

At least you guys habe jobs -.- i cant get a job till i move to atlanta gorgia Sad or i could just go back to jobcorp
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:10 pm

heh Im just a 15yr old couch potato trying to find something to occupy myself with. Having sleeping problems and badly addicted to a RTS game which is keeping me from playing Fanta to its full extent of my time...
Back to top Go down
apherdites

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Laundry. Tea. That's about the extent of it. Be jealous.
Rock on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life?   How's life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's life?
Page 1 of 1