Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lares

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Bosseroth wrote:
Price check on TE and pots? In terms of luna

I manage to buy 1 TE for around 1million Luna. But that is hard to find. Not many sell TE for Luna
Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Any idea what potions sell for? Luna wise.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Bosseroth wrote:

about 2/3's of what te go for so 600-800k... but same for te you have to find a seller... theres a te seller on my wall that wants 2.5 mil per te... and really because its so rare to see te/pots go for luna sellers can really get away with whatever they want in most cases.

on a side note there is a price check thread in the trading area
Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Bosseroth wrote:

about 2/3's of what te go for so 600-800k... but same for te you have to find a seller... theres a te seller on my wall that wants 2.5 mil per te... and really because its so rare to see te/pots go for luna sellers can really get away with whatever they want in most cases.

on a side note there is a price check thread in the trading area

Hahahaha, thought I was on the price check, clicked wrong button :p
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Any chance of moving the first two posts to one of the older topics? The ones dated to Dec 2012?

Seeing that at the top makes me feel a little 'awkward' to see it as a starting point...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Any chance of moving the first two posts to one of the older topics? The ones dated to Dec 2012?

Seeing that at the top makes me feel a little 'awkward' to see it as a starting point...
Uh, yeah, what? I deleted them. I'm guessing someone merged a thread that was older than this one.

e: if there's ever weird small things like that, people should feel free to message me directly about it for a response.
Back to top Go down
veritable

veritable

PostSubject: Enhancement boost event    FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Does anyone have an idea when the next event with an enhancement boost will be? I used most of my feeders to enhance my five stars BEFORE the boost came in the last event. I didn't even know they existed. Now I'm hoarding all of my 1, 2 and 3*s. My inbox is way over 1000 with extra units and my brave is over 50,000. Should I wait or should I start enhancing again?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Uh, yeah, what? I deleted them. I'm guessing someone merged a thread that was older than this one.

e: if there's ever weird small things like that, people should feel free to message me directly about it for a response.

Yeah, I know I could, but it wasn't really that urgent, and I didn't mind other mods doing it if they noticed.
Plus it took me 4 days to actually say something about it anyway.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Well, we have no idea when the next panel event will be. I personally got rid of all the 1*s clogging my inbox (either by selling them or by feeding my 2*s with them) and it made stuff at least more neat :< 1*s are pretty worthless anyway. You might want to save your 2*+ feeders for panel though.
Back to top Go down
veritable

veritable

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Good idea. I just didn't want to get caught off guard in the next event. Thanks
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Well, we have no idea when the next panel event will be. I personally got rid of all the 1*s clogging my inbox (either by selling them or by feeding my 2*s with them) and it made stuff at least more neat :< 1*s are pretty worthless anyway. You might want to save your 2*+ feeders for panel though.

I made a mule for this reason.
Back to top Go down
layfon1990
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Can sss be carried over to the next event?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am

just wondering if my sss will be deleted once this event is over.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 am

Despite what it says in-game, I've heard that they DO carry-over. I've had sss/ssl carry over from last recruitment as well.

Don't hold it against me if they do decide to keep their word and delete them though Razz
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 am

Yes. They disappear after this recruitment event but they come back next recruitment related event.

Go to the "ask questions here" thread next time. Saves clutter on the forum.
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

hi mods, a technical forum question:

is there anyway to get the search function to recognize words that have only 3 letters? it gets hard when you're trying to look for a kyo or ivy to buy/sell for example.
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:24 pm

The6thToe wrote:

is there anyway to get the search function to recognize words that have only 3 letters? it gets hard when you're trying to look for a kyo or ivy to buy/sell for example.

What i always do when searching for a specific card is go to advanced search, set it to "search topic: trading center" and use the "search google" button.
Then you use the option that let's you see the search results of the last 24 hours (or whatever you need) and there you have it ^^ it will display the latest topics which sell the cards you want.
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

nakuai wrote:
The6thToe wrote:

What i always do when searching for a specific card is go to advanced search, set it to "search topic: trading center" and use the "search google" button.
Then you use the option that let's you see the search results of the last 24 hours (or whatever you need) and there you have it ^^ it will display the latest topics which sell the cards you want.

ah thanks man. i feel stupid now because i never click that button. i always just hit enter.
Back to top Go down
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:00 am

I was able to trade items before the update but now I can't it says I have to registar my device. Huh? What do I need to do?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:14 am

xtaroux wrote:
I was able to trade items before the update but now I can't it says I have to registar my device. Huh? What do I need to do?

Try reinstalling?
Back to top Go down
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 am

lmnseason wrote:
xtaroux wrote:

Try reinstalling?
wouldn ti lose my info
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 am

xtaroux wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
xtaroux wrote:

Try reinstalling?
wouldn ti lose my info

Nope! Just Sign in with the same account or facebook.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 am

How do you get your forum star rank changed? I have a 6* lead in game and am past 100 post here, so something needs to happen! king
Back to top Go down
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: [HELP] Need advices !   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 am

Hi hi hi !

I'm posting to ask some advices & informations about the best choices to make. I wanted to post in the FAQ topic but I thought that it won't belong there because I have many questions (and if this doesn't bother the admins I'll keep updating this post if I have new questions later).

Well I have some 4* units, and I think that in some days I'll try to get a 5* unit to be more powerful, and more reliable for my allies !
My 4* Units are :
- Gunnel lvl 52 (magic - area attack 4),
- Marshmallow lvl 49 (magic - knockback 4)
- Felicia lvl 25 (Missile, Poison 4),
- Helmut lvl 3 (missile - area attack 4),
- Estlin lvl 16 (magic - slow 4)
- Yuriya lvl 6 (missile - poison 4)
- Antony lvl 1 (Melee) I just bought it 'cause I don't have any melee 4* (I was thinking about Dhimitrios but I didn't find someone who sell it yet)

1) I know that to have a 5* I need to trade 4 MAX 4* or a lot of TE, or some MAX 4* with some TE.
The problem is I don't have many TE and if I upgrade to MAX four 4* cards then give them, I doubt a 5* unit alone will do more than four 4* (if you know what I mean). And I don't want to be stuck in my quests because of this lack of power.

So, do you think it's better for me to buy others 4* before doing any trade ? Is there among my cards some that you know no one will want in exange ? (like for exemple Helmut ? 'cause you have it after the bootcamp so everybody has it I suppose..)

2) I often see "Dream Breaker", after searching it seems that it was an event with new cards. But why I always see that 5* Dream Breaker units are cheaper to buy than other 5* ? Are they less powerful ? Is there any trick ? xD

3) Finally I think that the best way to be efficient is to have melee, missile and magic units, with special abilities if possible (slow & knockback are so good). Which unit among mine do you think I should keep with me and not trade them ? (if they're good) And what 5* do you think I should buy first to be efficient ?

Thank you very much for reading and answering ! And sorry for my english I explained my problem as I could :p
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am

Onisunit wrote:
How do you get your forum star rank changed? I have a 6* lead in game and am past 100 post here, so something needs to happen! king

me first!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 am

your questions probably would be best suited in the faq thread but since i cant move it....

aminedusixneuf wrote:

1) I know that to have a 5* I need to trade 4 MAX 4* or a lot of TE, or some MAX 4* with some TE.
The problem is I don't have many TE and if I upgrade to MAX four 4* cards then give them, I doubt a 5* unit alone will do more than four 4* (if you know what I mean). And I don't want to be stuck in my quests because of this lack of power.

So, do you think it's better for me to buy others 4* before doing any trade ? Is there among my cards some that you know no one will want in exange ? (like for exemple Helmut ? 'cause you have it after the bootcamp so everybody has it I suppose..)

In a month or so you will have 4*s coming out your ears. They are given out a lot, free, from events and they are usually ok 4*s. I recommend keeping your most useful 4*s and trading the other. For instance Gunnel, Antony Yuri are pretty good however they are considered commons and you will replace them eventually I wouldn't think twice about trading them off... max them first though ^^. Marshmallow is probably your most valuable 4* and would be good to max quickly and unload.

Helmut is a rather common and bad/slow card but it has the same value at max level as your others do.

Almost every regular quest I was able to complete with my 5* lead as my only unit out and the support of my 5* allies, so although 1x 5* may not add up to the total firepower of a full team of 3x 4*'s there are other benefits, like stronger allies.

aminedusixneuf wrote:

2) I often see "Dream Breaker", after searching it seems that it was an event with new cards. But why I always see that 5* Dream Breaker units are cheaper to buy than other 5* ? Are they less powerful ? Is there any trick ? xD

Dream Breakers are ok, not great but ok units, but when they were release there was just a huge amount of those on the market, much more so than any series before or after, and no one really like the art so their price was just stupidly low. For instance you will see Kyo go for 60'ish TE and REM go for 30. Now REM has slightly higher stats, 5 more dp and is just a little slower but is so much more common than Kyo that her price is half that of Kyos. So despite being comparable units the DB's have much less value... The other two though... Sogno is about the slowest unit there is with her multi attack and Hrwm has really low stats and is slow so i would recommend not getting ither of those.

aminedusixneuf wrote:

3) Finally I think that the best way to be efficient is to have melee, missile and magic units, with special abilities if possible (slow & knockback are so good). Which unit among mine do you think I should keep with me and not trade them ? (if they're good) And what 5* do you think I should buy first to be efficient ?

At higher levels in the game this becomes somewhat a non issue as your units will be more powerful and can just out dps the defense in quests. The only time mele/magic/missle will really matter is during boss fights where it can make quite a difference in one shooting or two shooting. But until your competing for rank it wont really matter if it takes you two or three attempts to down a boss so dont overly concern yourself with this.

In regards to skills, units with skills are generally more valued than units without skills so just max and sell of the non skilled units.

- Gunnel lvl 52 (magic - area attack 4) - keep until you get a 5*
- Marshmallow lvl 49 (magic - knockback 4) - keep until you get a 5*
- Felicia lvl 25 (Missile, Poison 4) - max and sell
- Helmut lvl 3 (missile - area attack 4) - max and sell
- Estlin lvl 16 (magic - slow 4) - max and sell
- Yuriya lvl 6 (missile - poison 4)- keep until you get a 5*
- Antony lvl 1 (Melee) - keep until you get a 5*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next