Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chalys

chalys

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hello.   Hello. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

I am new to the forums and have only been playing Fantasica for about a month maybe. My wife and I are both into it, and I have come to learn about trading and building a decent collection. Mostly trading. If you have any general forum links for me to read about "tiers" or card values, feel free to post them or pm me. I am obsessed with merching and have found myself liking/wanting cards more for their artwork (favorite currently is Montague). But I do plan on trying to merch/feed/GET more rare cards. Especially a level 1 Vlad for my wife. Anyway. If you have any general information for feeding/merching, let me have it! I have mainly been feeding 3 1* to a 2* then 3 2* and 2 1* to a 3* (ending in a lv 11 3*). This seems to make the most sense from the forums I have read. I haven't gotten much into merching, but I will be making a thread on trading after I have a decent price database and an idea on how to flip a profit/buy cards to level for a profit. Hope to see you all around! Looking for allies as well, many of mine have become inactive. I am on periodically almost throughout the entire day! Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 am

Welcome!

I'd love to do a price database/card value thread, but since they're constantly changing (and recently dropping), it's best to visit the Trading Center often and the Price check thread here: Price Check/Trade Advice Thread

Best advice I can give you is: Max 4*s and sell them for 8-10 TE.
Or try to get fresh rare 4* units and Max them to sell them between 12-25 TE (depending on rarity, of course)

And good luck with that Vlad, I know you'll get him someday Wink
Back to top Go down

Hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: