Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi Everyone :) here from PR

Go down 
+2
clocksprocket
Chupitoh
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

Hi Everyone :) here from PR Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Well idk what to say silent... Well I'm just a guy from Puerto Rico trying to get my first 5* xD, I been playing this game like almost 2 months now Smile kinda like it a lot... But Events are kinda hard Sad and getting 5*s is so difficult.. But besides that love this game (:

BtW anyone from PR? Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm

I've definitely seen your name around. Welcome to the forums, hope you find them useful and friendly. Smile

Not from PR, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I've definitely seen your name around. Welcome to the forums, hope you find them useful and friendly. Smile

Not from PR, though. Laughing

thanks ^_^ and nice to meet u, this forum helps me a lot (:
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

*wave*
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:46 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
*wave*

*wave* hi
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 pm

quick zoe distract him while i'll steal the cookies and run... i mean hi welcome to the gang
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:53 pm

dastand wrote:
quick zoe distract him while i'll steal the cookies and run... i mean hi welcome to the gang

LOL! How come *I* have to distract him?!
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:55 pm

dastand wrote:

Don't steal ma cookies +.+
Lol and thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:56 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
dastand wrote:

because youve got the whole cute pikachu avatar and i've got the giant rear knight named

Wisel the White Knight (白騎士 Shirokishi?) A 7-meter tall warrior from a time when such creatures nearly destroyed all of mankind. Wields a sword and shield. Pactmaker: Leonard.

As my avatar so your more then likely to distract him
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:03 pm

dastand wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
dastand wrote:

because youve got the whole cute pikachu avatar and i've got the giant rear knight named

Wisel the White Knight (白騎士 Shirokishi?) A 7-meter tall warrior from a time when such creatures nearly destroyed all of mankind. Wields a sword and shield. Pactmaker: Leonard.

Pfft... PLEASE! I can move as fast as lightning... distract him AND take the cookies... all at once! Hi Everyone :) here from PR Pikachu_Emoticon
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm

dastand wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
dastand wrote:

If I was confronted by a yellow rat, or a huge man wearing metal armor, wielding a sword and strapped to a shield...My eyes would be glued to the Knight. Scratch that, no, I wouldn't. I'd glance, and then run. I'm all about preserving my life; damn the cookies.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 pm

lol and if i could summon a knight like that irl id work for the military under a secret sector and more then likely still would have found this game and be playing it
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Working for the Military isn't that great. Believe me. 5+ years of my life down the drain. What did it get me? Well, okay, I'm going to College for free, but I'm freaking 26 and in College...all my friends have their degrees!

Being an DoD Contractor's where it's at. Go overseas for Uncle Sam and you'll make bank. Just make sure you're civilian.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Curasa wrote:
Working for the Military isn't that great. Believe me. 5+ years of my life down the drain. What did it get me? Well, okay, I'm going to College for free, but I'm freaking 26 and in College...all my friends have their degrees!

Being an DoD Contractor's where it's at. Go overseas for Uncle Sam and you'll make bank. Just make sure you're civilian.

did the whole contractor thing made a whole 13.26 an hour with 1500 dollars danger pay... know where the money comes from for them working anywhere from 84-120 hours a week, normally averaging around 100 hours.... thats insane... you dont get to rest... your a machine basicly
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Ehm...
Awkward

Is it like this all the time? Idea
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

dastand wrote:
Curasa wrote:

did the whole contractor thing made a whole 13.26 an hour with 1500 dollars danger pay... know where the money comes from for them working anywhere from 84-120 hours a week, normally averaging around 100 hours.... thats insane... you dont get to rest... your a machine basicly

Suck it up! Smile

Seriously though, I've seen some that make pretty high salaries and not required to work 100+ hours a week. No doubt there are a good majority that do, but those are probably for the less desirable jobs out there. For my former job, ( Rate in the Navy ) I'd probably be working those hours as what my job/rate transitioned into was security or armory work ( maintaining guns/issuing them out etc ). Sometimes I wish I would have done it, but I'm not made for the desert. My skin is too soft and I loved how my boots were always shiny from polishing them! I'd be P.O.'d after a small scuff reared it's ugly head on my boots. Damn kneeknockers on Ships...
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 pm

no we all have our tweaks, cookies, marbles... something is always nothing... We attract all types here
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Yea, sorry you feel awkward! It's not always like this from what I can tell. Welcome though.

I'm getting pretty good at hijacking threads.
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Curasa wrote:
Yea, sorry you feel awkward! It's not always like this from what I can tell. Welcome though.

I'm getting pretty good at hijacking threads.

lol at least its kinda fun xD
and thnks
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Well, hopefully game discussion threads are on-target (if they're not and it's bothering you, feel free to send me a PM and I'll tell people to cut it out) but yeah, new member threads sometimes just turn into conversation.

But you can always take the spotlight! Tell us more about yourself!
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Well, hopefully game discussion threads are on-target (if they're not and it's bothering you, feel free to send me a PM and I'll tell people to cut it out) but yeah, new member threads sometimes just turn into conversation.

But you can always take the spotlight! Tell us more about yourself!

thanks ^_^ and well I'm not that good taking the spotlight at all xD I like being kinda quiet.
Well I like RPG and MMORPG games, I'm studying to be a nurse (It's so tiring and hard work :/) but its worth it (: I'm kinda old :/ (23) +.+ Love playing Tennis Smile and watching series/movies/anime and reading manga Smile

well idk what else to say Mad
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Interesting avatar, whats that from? Also any favorite animes?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

23 isn't old, silly! And studying to be a nurse sounds really cool, since those are always sought after.
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

dastand wrote:
Interesting avatar, whats that from? Also any favorite animes?

Avatar is from Final Fantasy Smile and my favorite anime's are Fairy Tale, Ragnarok, Tower of Druaga, Fruits Basked, Romeo x Juliet, Crhono CRoss, Inuyasha... And more lol and I wanna see Naruto and Bleach hbu?
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
23 isn't old, silly! And studying to be a nurse sounds really cool, since those are always sought after.

its intense :/ but pay is really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :) here from PR   Hi Everyone :) here from PR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone :) here from PR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: