Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macdirk

macdirk

Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... Empty
PostSubject: Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...   Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:23 am

Hey Everyone. Great site here!! ...and for the record, I'm in Phoenix AZ.

I been playing for a couple days, and even after leveling up to the 40's, and reading a bit on the web, I got a couple questions.... btw... I got the following 4*'s Dhimitrios (lvl11), Frank (lvl33), Django (16), Antony (1), Helmut (1), and Sigurd (13) (and mermaid & pegasus)

1. should I be farming ssS, to try and recruit my Mermaid? (and by the way does it turn into?), or should I try and sell/trade them for other 4*'s ??

2. Is there a way to contact a person in game, but looking up their ID? other than searching the trade for ID? I mean if you wanna see their profile, or send them a msg??

3. what exactly is up with peoples trying to "build their album" ?? I dunno if I should be scrapping all these misc 2*'s and 3*'s .

Any and all help greatly appreciated. Thanks all!!
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...   Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am

First welcome to the forum ^^

As for your questions, I'll do my best to answer them Smile

1. Hard question really, right from the get go I want to say you should sell them for TEs. However, in your case, trade them for 4*s might prove to be a better choice. Or just trade 15-20 for 1te each and then just use the TE to buy the 4*s. Currently I recommend Xiahou Dun, very overpowered for a 4* unit. And don't recruit the mermaid, you can always recruit her later if you like her as a unit. TEs & Pots are far more important right now.

2. Trade search ID is the only way right now, aside from if they're in your ally list you can just jump to their profile from there. If you want to say something, just write on their wall, or if they're a forum member, you can pm them here as well Smile

3. As for album trading, it's just for people who like to collect unit card arts. Once you have "owned" an unit, it's artwork shows up on your Album and stays here. Some people are into collecting all of the card art so they do album trades with others to simple register the card art and then trade them back; that way they don't have to spend resource to actually acquire them. Be extremely careful though, album trading is one of the main ways the shadier players Scam other players out of their hard earned units, especially 6*s. Which I recommend to never do album trades with. So either only do it with people you trust by a large margin (even then there's a risk) or just avoid the whole album trading mess altogether. Personally I do trade album with my allies, but always ask for collateral and make sure I send the right collateral if I'm the one who asked for album trades.

As for your 2*s and 3*s, I say just sell/use them as feeders :/ They're there to help you start the game, but once you have got your team of 4s, they quickly became useless. Oh there are some rare 3*s you can sell for TE, like morrigan, not sure if there's any other ones though...

Hope those are of some help, have fun and good luck in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
macdirk

macdirk

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...   Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 am

Quote :
First welcome to the forum ^^
Thanks, ya'll got a pretty good community goin on here....

Thanks for the good Info. I'll definitely take all that into consideration. So I guess I shouldn't have used those TE's to get revenge? Lol. At least I didn't use too many before I realized they were important. I did use a bunch of Pots though.

I do have one follow up question... So, what does the Mermaid turn into when recruited??

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...   Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 am

Mermaid simply turn into a mermaid unit, artwise only the sprite looks a bit different (smaller) but that's about it. Of course now that it's a unit, it'll have it's own stats.

I believe it also have a slow skill too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...   Hey All!  Nother newb on the floor.  Got couple questions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All! Nother newb on the floor. Got couple questions...
Page 1 of 1