Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+124
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
sGabe4
KuroStar
Ghostics
byu1680
secondlives
Ariesthecat37
niteng85
mistive
frickenmoron
sennx
Warlacked
Despoted
Craft
BkWiz
sandson
aipad
Sabin76
Fayte Winchester
z3ro
VitaeMortifer
KeyBlade
bells
Colaleon
Simorelly
InstaQ
Asd2383
sengakae
Happiemealz
kaplyk
Mechanizm
charmmychu881
Thetaii
Ghost_Star
AotsukiHime
ElysianField
nmtran777
cliffbiram
Domshrek
darkjedi69
Fanta_Lover
zackfelix
GnatB
Icepay
maxintoronto
arielvin
GoldoaWillNotMove
rumiyaz
Sethala
turtlesaur
angelbl4de
abendwolke
kai2kai
-Nix-
HoundR
skeenan123
Cuny
Leaffe
nzyc
asbeth37
lmnseason
Gurume0901201
memphiskite
Loveapplesss
rotarywhiz
Lares
Kingcolex
ddriscoll90
joeladams20
Kadaan
tungstenfox
myad
lordstrell
Xzaral
Whenesday
Mia-San
Nixxe15
nimbusXevo
Bosseroth
lululique
DistantDreamz
PeggyTong
abayaga
WHR
flyjing
predator852
Jim4good
Havok000
erehinater
SGTmeowmeow
xtaroux
hereticloki
aszutai
galaad97
wilyone
tomoyo
po1102
sleepybryan
MrMaster1991
gaillardia
orkiegi
kittykato
Rawrcake
themadmanazn
Silvermoon
Rakky
bleachcosplay
mslbm
Nooblack
ChibiLeen
xCzl
Zaelar
tsuki6993
Callanthe
Piggers
randomjibberish
larrydust
deedlit228
Brokenluckx3
Aniwo
Sientara
Raiyn41
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Havok000
☆☆

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks. That comparison is perfect.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:12 am

Ghostics wrote:
Does anyone know what the set gives?

I don't want to waste my te stealing unless I know what it gives

NEVER waste TE stealing artifacts, it isn't worth it. (Even TE(p)).
Back to top Go down
Ariesthecat37

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 am

byu1680 wrote:

Just curious but how did you manage to amass a team of five stars like that without spending any money and in only 2 and a half weeks. 2 and a half weeks shouldn't be enough to amass the amount of TE it takes to buy your arena units, WWU and Xmas Lies together are already 200 TE which is a huge amount.
I trade a lot.

I find trading more fun than questing/training so it's pretty much all I do when I have the app open Smile
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:07 pm

You can do feeders where you enhance your card w/ leveled 2*s/3*s, but I don't bother with that, and I just grind on 2-7 all day cause I'm cheap, lol.
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Ariesthecat37 wrote:
byu1680 wrote:

Just curious but how did you manage to amass a team of five stars like that without spending any money and in only 2 and a half weeks. 2 and a half weeks shouldn't be enough to amass the amount of TE it takes to buy your arena units, WWU and Xmas Lies together are already 200 TE which is a huge amount.
I trade a lot.

I find trading more fun than questing/training so it's pretty much all I do when I have the app open Smile

cheers You and me both~ (although I can always fit in room for some extra training room and feeders!)
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Ghostics wrote:
Does anyone know what the set gives?

I don't want to waste my te stealing unless I know what it gives

NEVER waste TE stealing artifacts, it isn't worth it. (Even TE(p)).
that's precisely what i did when i started this game.

used potions for training... just to complete the level.

used TE to steal... because defense was so poor, i'd lose more than i collect. so decided to use Te to steal.

now... looking back... i realised. what a dem waste of TE. lolz...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

also, doing repeat of the last 34-7 and 35-7 will eventually get you the set anyway.

i no longer steal these artifacts. i've done enuff times to get my set almost complete. then so happened, someone managed to steal 1 from me (lucky for me, i had duplicates of that). so, returned the favour and took the last artifact i needed from that guy.
Back to top Go down
deformedmagic

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Sorry if this has been covered but I really can't seem to find the answer for this. What are life wards for?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:18 pm

deformedmagic wrote:
Sorry if this has been covered but I really can't seem to find the answer for this. What are life wards for?

life wards are used for this event only. they will allow you to deploy more than 1 of your own units to battle the boss.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I recommend that people beef up their defenses before getting the harp, or they will be doing quests 34-7 and 35-7 over and over again.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 pm

deformedmagic wrote:

It is explained in the official thread. Check there for info first!

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3804-training-soul-hunters-vengeance-25th-january-4th-february
Back to top Go down
n00bb00ts

PostSubject: Bugged? Please help   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi guys. New around here, absolutely love the game so far, but recently my units have failed to gain any exp outside of enhancing. I am level 34, most of my units are 15, but they gain no exp from quests/missions. It will tell me 53 exp get etc. for each unit, but they do not receive it. Extremely frustrating. Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated. Random P.S.: lol at posting from my Android. This took forever >_>
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 am

Hum, can't say that I've ever ran into this issue.

Which quest are you doing? Also, what star units are you fielding? Of course any extra information will also be helpful for us to help you Smile

One possibly with your problem could because of the way they display exp values. Which is kinda weird, during enhancement they display the % of exp gained for the unit. During quest they display the actual exp points your units received, which at lv 15, 53 exp points is about 7% of that lvl so the bar might not have moved much. In contrast to the 53% you get during enhancement, which is actually 53% of that level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 am

You are gaining 53 exp. But that is not the same as your XP bar.

The bar goes from 1-100 percent.

It is not the number you get from training.

53 'exp' from a quest might only = 1% xp at higher levels.

Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:25 am

Ariesthecat37 wrote:

That will give you 19te and whatever potions which can buy you fresh mid-tier 5*s like sofia, ignat and rose if you look around enough. Otherwise buy two fresh low tier 5*s like serafina, pat or marg for 10te each. Do not buy Hwrm, Sogno or Fiona for any price as they are very difficult to resell.

Who actually sells 5*s for 10 TE? I haven't seen anyone go below 20 or 15 TE in the trading forum.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 am

frickenmoron wrote:
Ariesthecat37 wrote:

That will give you 19te and whatever potions which can buy you fresh mid-tier 5*s like sofia, ignat and rose if you look around enough. Otherwise buy two fresh low tier 5*s like serafina, pat or marg for 10te each. Do not buy Hwrm, Sogno or Fiona for any price as they are very difficult to resell.

Who actually sells 5*s for 10 TE? I haven't seen anyone go below 20 or 15 TE in the trading forum.

The trading section is not the only place where you need to look. There are a lot of great offers either on the walls of the top-10 players or on the RCR (Rare Card Report). Both are used to advertise trades, and you can find great deals there. Incidentally, one of the top players is currently selling fresh 5*'s for 10 to 25 TE.
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 am

Edit: Thanks for the info, ill try to look around and pick up a cheap 5*.

Edit2: I managed to get a lvl 19 Elena for 10 TE and a few pots. She doesnt seem half bad with the poison. I hope it wasnt a bad trade!
Back to top Go down
InstaQ

InstaQ

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 am

just watched the jp version of the wiki from Fantasica, and wow I'm amazed by a lot of cards that I'd like to have. Now my question to you all is are these cards all already in our game and if not, will they ever be shipped to our game?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 am

InstaQ wrote:
just watched the jp version of the wiki from Fantasica, and wow I'm amazed by a lot of cards that I'd like to have. Now my question to you all is are these cards all already in our game and if not, will they ever be shipped to our game?

There are a lot of cards that aren't available for us yet, mainly because we haven't had the corresponding events at this time.

You can check out this thread for a list of cards, with corresponding events/series, maximum stats, etc. :

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2685-guide-fantasica-units-monsters-list-spreadsheet-with-images

Among other information, that spreadsheet indicates which cards have been released.
Back to top Go down
cygnus21

PostSubject: Advice in buying 5* unit   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi ! Currently I'm saving Te to buy Theodore. I want him because Area Attack skill and his stats are pretty good. However, he's very expensive. Then I found Deese, which stats still pretty good, and much cheaper than Theo.

So question is, which one I should buy for my Magic 5* unit ? Thanks in advance for everyone that answer this question.

Cheers !!
Back to top Go down
shinjichan

shinjichan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

How about hrwm? She's probably the cheapest Area Attack unit I have seen. Lucrezia is okay too. They're around 30~40TE. I got my Lucrezia for 30TE.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Don't get Hrwm... she's really hard to trade away.

Deesse isn't a terrible 5* and he can be found for pretty cheap (3-4 max 4*s should get him).
Mihiro and Yuki are also good magic 5* and can be found around 35-45 TE.
Back to top Go down
shinjichan

shinjichan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Oh I misread his question, I thought he's looking for units with Area Attack only. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21