Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Talk About Your Day

Go down 
+6
Fuuko
Cuny
Nooblack
Fanta_Lover
HoundR
aubade888
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Talk About Your Day Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm

It can be a general summary or a snapshot.

My evening consisted of:

Omg, I'm such a cool young adult. I am reading a pretentious novel whist drinking hot cocoa and laying in bed. I remember when I was a kid and my mom always said I was clumsy and spilled stuff all the time. It's a good thing I got over that. *Spills hot cocoa all over bed*

<__<

Nvm.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am

Here's my day:

boring, boring, Holy c.... a new iPod!, boring, oh! Mom bought pizza, let's try my luck with some packs in my new account, nothing good up till Step Up 3, dammit! why isn't it letting me buy anything now??? (kept on sending me the "Fantasica is buggy, returning to Top Screen" or whatever), OMG! someone just pulled a Nanaca the exact moment I was going to buy my pack Sad ,let's finish the day by posting in the forum.

Yeah
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

Dammn. That's happened to me before with the bug. I thought about buying step up packs but got shoes instead XD. At least shoes will never make me sad.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

aubade888 wrote:
Dammn. That's happened to me before with the bug. I thought about buying step up packs but got shoes instead XD. At least shoes will never make me sad.

Nothing can go wrong with shoes Smile
Maybe it was better than buying Step Ups, I've pulled 2 5*s from them, but I've heard of people pulling lots of 6*s ... and they weren't even on step 7 :/
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 am

What 5*s did you pull?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am

First Step 7: Ignat
Second Step 7: Camille
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:51 am

They're not bad. At least it wasn't Julia and Thrain.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Thrain, I shudder at the thought of pulling one from a box pale
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:06 pm

My day....

Playing fanta for a bit whike multitasking hearing caos in the house. My aunt constintly targeting my brother watching him like a hawk, also talking to him and thraeting him like hes her child. Oh laord her oldest son is juat like her. o.O
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Me a normal 15 year old boy trying so hard to get rank 300, trying to get Norma, havent slept yet and only gained rank 1500 so far. Trying to find things to get occupied with while multitasking clicking the start quest button on 25-3 and laying down my units and allies. Searching for ways to be able to survive the day If i couldnt sleep for today. School is in 3 Hours and its just a block away. Almost gonna pass out and trying to act quick I go to the internet think of shit to do and I realize "why don't I make a fool of myself in the internet!" chat with people I don't usually chat with on FB write in forums I dont usually write in and here I am typing in the general chat forum trying to keep myself Awake...
Back to top Go down
Cuny
☆☆☆
Cuny

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Wake up. Reddit. nap. reddit. sleep (fantasica during and in between) lol.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Here goes the worst day in my Fanta-life:

Woke up, started offering for Chiara, stayed glued to the phone almost all day hoping I could trade, no luck.
And yes, I'm still glued trying Sad
Back to top Go down
Fuuko

Fuuko

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

I just traded for Rouge (my first 6*)

my day = success Smile
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 pm

HoundR wrote:

Woke up, started offering for Chiara, stayed glued to the phone almost all day hoping I could trade, no luck.

You have Cecilia. Your argument is invalid. ~.0
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 am

aubade888 wrote:
HoundR wrote:

You have Cecilia. Your argument is invalid. ~.0

but... but..

Chiara T_____T
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 am

Your lack of faithfulness is disappointing. What does chiara have that CC doesn't have? A shiny ball?!?! What are you a magpie! You go home and apologize to the general!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am

I walked up the stairs today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 am

memphiskite wrote:

Was it easy since you're a super sayan?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 am

aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Flying above stairs is cheating though... where's the exercise? ><
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 am

memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

But you look cool and can pick up ladehs? Plus exercise is for the weak! Real men lose weight thinking so hard they burn calories in their minds! Science fawk yah!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 am

aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

But you look cool and can pick up ladehs? Plus exercise is for the weak! Real men lose weight thinking so hard they burn calories in their minds! Science fawk yah!

But blonde asian dudes aren't cool....
But the exercise facts I didn't know. I thought I was doing good for my minotaur legs.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 am

memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

But the exercise facts I didn't know. I thought I was doing good for my minotaur legs.

I read it in a book once (probably).

Also have you ever seen a blonde Asian dude? I haven't. But if I did there is a definite possibility of 50% that I'd think he was cool. That's better odds than a step up pack!
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am

aubade888 wrote:
Your lack of faithfulness is disappointing. What does chiara have that CC doesn't have? A shiny ball?!?! What are you a magpie! You go home and apologize to the general!

Well ... she has Aragon-getting, economy-breaking, mind-f***ing, supremely difficult-to-trade, mega event-related powers Razz

But you're right, I shall bow down to the general (and the general only) from now on...

Unless I can trade for Chiara
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 am

HoundR wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Well ... she has Aragon-getting, economy-breaking, mind-f***ing, supremely difficult-to-trade, mega event-related powers Razz

But you're right, I shall bow down to the general (and the general only) from now on...

Unless I can trade for Chiara

Damn straight, son!

(People without glasses can't read sarcasm) =3
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

I read it in a book once (probably).

Also have you ever seen a blonde Asian dude? I haven't. But if I did there is a definite possibility of 50% that I'd think he was cool. That's better odds than a step up pack!

Well, not a natural blond asian... just an asian who bleached his hair.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Your Day   Talk About Your Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk About Your Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next