Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Favourite event type...

Go down 
+26
HoundR
Blargod
pnoytroi
aubade888
orionknight
Kadaan
Whenesday
bx65
Isylia
chaosbladeuk
Grimblade88
po1102
ChibiLeen
the3ptsling
rotarywhiz
Callanthe
Despoted
predator852
NotAPieceOfPie
Xzaral
Rapicell
themadmanazn
lmnseason
aszutai
Lares
myad
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I like:
Arena
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap47%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 95 ]
Tower
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 42 ]
Training
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
I play based on timing, not event type
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 13 ]
I play all events
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 34 ]
Panel
Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 202

AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Favourite event type... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Why did we even bother with this poll? SS/Mobage has told us EVERYONE's favorite event type is panel! Laughing
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 pm

We should just do panel for every event! I like how it says "everyone's favorite co-op event!" I think they're getting sarcastic now!
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Aszutai:
I would root for team Sailor Jupitor, I mean Little Jupi or what ever. lol

But Who knows, Mobage must know we Americans can see their events, so curve balls may be in our future. If thats the case, who knows which event is next. Tower/arena/training/ or something completely new.

Edit:
I think people are confusing Arena with Panel Events. Because the arena option has the most likes and we all know whats everyone's favorite. lol
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 am

aubade888 wrote:
I like how it says "everyone's favorite co-op event!" I think they're getting sarcastic now!
You noticed that too...i like Panel events, but man! Evil or Very Mad

ARENA FOR THE WIN!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm

aubade888 wrote:
We should just do panel for every event! I like how it says "everyone's favorite co-op event!" I think they're getting sarcastic now!
i think they really mean it...

i mean... how many event types do we have that is co-op...? requiring players to jointly increase the total BT and open up panels? last i recall, only one type -- Panel.

so, they are bot wrong to say it is everyone's favourite co-op event... coz it's the one and only such event... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm

myad wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
i think they really mean it...

i mean... how many event types do we have that is co-op...? requiring players to jointly increase the total BT and open up panels? last i recall, only one type -- Panel.

so, they are bot wrong to say it is everyone's favourite co-op event... coz it's the one and only such event... Very Happy

LOL I thought it was sarcasim as well!!!!! Everyone voices their hate for those ingame as well!
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Well, I tend to play based on rewards... typically of the non-ranked variety, as I generally don't have the time needed to really compete.

As for which events I *like*?
I typically like Arena & Training. Both allow me to compete fairly well while at work, as you don't have to interact with the game all that often, and when you do you don't have to pay all that much attention.

Arena gets the nod though with generally better rewards compared to cost.

Personally, I tend to think mobage is leaving a LOT of money on the table by not doing something to restrict how much per day people can compete. (or at the very least, adding brackets where time per day is limited) I suspect there are a lot of people like me that may have the money to compete, but don't bother because we don't also have the time needed.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 am

dang... If anything is to go by, after this training event, we get tower before finally arena .

developers are reading the poll wrong.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 am

myad wrote:
dang... If anything is to go by, after this training event, we get tower before finally arena .

You meant the 7* tower?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

myad wrote:

They are reading it perfectly right. They are gonna milk us for money and piss us off, then right when we all decide to quit, they will spring an arena event on us just to suck us all back in.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 am

i'm wondering if Mina's Trials and Recruitment should also be included as an event type... Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 pm

myad wrote:
i'm wondering if Mina's Trials and Recruitment should also be included as an event type... Smile

Laughing Mina's Trials... a 10 day event that takes 1 day to finish Razz
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I'll take a panel event any day over the BS that have been giving us lately, Another mina trials really??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite event type...   Favourite event type... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite event type...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4