Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi [Kainthos]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kainthos

Hi [Kainthos] Empty
PostSubject: Hi [Kainthos]   Hi [Kainthos] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 am

Hello everyone, nice to meet this forum. I'm from Spain and I find usefull to register in this site to trade and learn more about Fantasica.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Hi [Kainthos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi [Kainthos]   Hi [Kainthos] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome to the forums ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

Hi [Kainthos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi [Kainthos]   Hi [Kainthos] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 am

Welcome!

PS: Bienvenido al foro Kainthos, te he hecho un hueco en la lista de aliados y escrito en el juego, ahora tienes la lista llena, agrégame si eso cuando puedas.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

Hi [Kainthos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi [Kainthos]   Hi [Kainthos] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 am

welcome~ the forums is very intuitive for information regarding events and speculations~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi [Kainthos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi [Kainthos]   Hi [Kainthos] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi [Kainthos]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: