Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Game Mechanic Suggestions/list

Go down 
+13
KuroStar
deedlit228
Br4dford
Mangosz
hereticloki
ShYber
xtaroux
duhmichael17
Despoted
themadmanazn
myad
predator852
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 am

ShYber wrote:
myad wrote:
ShYber wrote:
they need to add more TE buying options like other TCG games. I played a lot of Dark Summoner before I started playing Fantasica...in DS you could buy EP (essentially TE) 4-5 different ways. Buy one for $.99, Buy 10 for $9.50, buy 25 for $23.99, etc etc. The more in bulk you buy the more you get back for your dollar.
you get that when you buy the mobacoins, no? Very Happy

Not really the same at all. Other tcg games give incentives to buy their ingame version of te with bulk discounts. In fantasica buying te is unattractive since its a set price

I think that is the point they dont want you to buy TE they want you to buy the card packs. DS was having that problem 6 months ago where there was a shortage of event cards because everyone just bought EPs. While i would like to see a small bonus for bulk TE purchase, Fanta does a good job making the pack and event cards disirable by offering event items with the purchase (sweet candy, blaze tickets, ssL)
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am

hereticloki wrote:

I meant leaving the 100 DC total team cost in place then rating the team based on total number of *s in addition to the previous requirement.

If Deploy cost is the ONLY balancing factor, the following units would be considered equal...

Ada
Iwan
Geronimo
Xiahou Dun
Werewolf Unit
Lu Bu

All are DC 30, but somehow I don't expect to be offered a Lu Bu for my Ada...

And if Greifers want to try using 1 5* to crush the lower levels, require 5 unit teams or fill the roster with "Blank" 1*s. Then 1 5* would be at least Middleweight. And even then the lower tiers would still be more competitive than that same low tier team up against 5 6* units.

Due to the extreme unequality of power distribution (one 6* is often stronger than five 5*), everything but the lowest star count will always be completely dominated by a 6* + fillers.

And you used DC 30, the highest possible deploy cost - while you should really be looking at DC 10s - where are simply no 6* cards with such deploy cost, so current balancing system is more balanced - i.e. three Fawns would simply knockback the hell out of that Lu Bu, destroying him completely.

IMHO, you should count the stars for each card as (star count - 3) to correctly estimate its power for the purpose of your power group separation.

Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

for arena...

when you lose, your opponent gains a bit of BT. may not have to be the full amount that is rewarded for a win. but at least some is better than none. it will then make people think and analyse who them will attack next.

and it does give those with a good team a chance to earn extra BT
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:22 pm

recall reading somewhere in the forum about giving our defender monsters a bigger role...

and just to share the first time Arena event was made available in Fantasica... I recall reading the event poster that hinted on PVP. first thing that came to my mind was... wow... i need to buck up and level up my monsters before the event begins...

alas, when the event began... i realised... the PvP is not really pitching attackers against my defender monsters...

so ya... would be nice if we could make the defender monsters more useful... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks everyone, will update the list tomorrow afternoon!
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Having decided to keep up with some of the latest scamming drama, I was thinking to myself: Why don't they implement an album button of some sort? The way it would work would be similar to how e-readers allow you to lend ebooks to friends.

When you lend someone an ebook, there's a due date (up to a week on a kindle) and when that due date passes, the ebook is automatically returned to the owner's library, which the owner can then lend it out to other people. During the lending process, the owner would not have access to that book, but at least they know they'll be getting it back.

It seems so simple and it would definitely break up a lot of animosity people have for trading in-game. Plus then some people might be able to album everything that they weren't able to because of the fear of being scammed.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Updated!! Myad is now in the lead with 3 suggestions. I'm pretty sure I have the most tweaks.

Hereticloki I think yours was just worded a little ambiguously. I tweaked it when I put it on the front page. If I didn't capture your idea, just tell me what I did wrong and I will correct it!
Back to top Go down
hereticloki
☆☆
hereticloki

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

predator852 wrote:
Updated!! Myad is now in the lead with 3 suggestions. I'm pretty sure I have the most tweaks.

Hereticloki I think yours was just worded a little ambiguously. I tweaked it when I put it on the front page. If I didn't capture your idea, just tell me what I did wrong and I will correct it!

You were close, the two things that came out in some later posts.

1: The classes would be for the total number of * in a 5 unit team, so no solo 5* dominating the 5* class.

Thinking about this more a cleaner idea would be to use the average star count (ROUNDED UP) of the team.
So 5 1* would be a 1* team, 1 5* would be a 5* team. 3 6* and 2 5* would be a 5.6* rounded up to 6*.

In order to get a 6* into a class below 6* it would have to be teamed with 3 5* and 1 4*.
(Say Xmas Reamy, WWu, Sleipnir, Barbara and Fawn)
Sadly the above team would most likely destroy a team of 5 5*. But it's still better than facing a team of 5 6* with a team of mid level 4*

2: Knowing Moba's desire for $$ it is unrealistic to hope for 5* and 6* prizes for the lower classes. I was really hoping for just a seperate ranking so we could pit ourselves against those in our group. There could certainly be lower value prizes for the lower tiers. Say 50TE for 1* top 3, 100 TE for 2* ect.

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 pm

hereticloki wrote:
predator852 wrote:

You were close, the two things that came out in some later posts.

1: The classes would be for the total number of * in a 5 unit team, so no solo 5* dominating the 5* class.

Thinking about this more a cleaner idea would be to use the average star count (ROUNDED UP) of the team.
So 5 1* would be a 1* team, 1 5* would be a 5* team. 3 6* and 2 5* would be a 5.6* rounded up to 6*.

In order to get a 6* into a class below 6* it would have to be teamed with 3 5* and 1 4*.
(Say Xmas Reamy, WWu, Sleipnir, Barbara and Fawn)
Sadly the above team would most likely destroy a team of 5 5*. But it's still better than facing a team of 5 6* with a team of mid level 4*

2: Knowing Moba's desire for $$ it is unrealistic to hope for 5* and 6* prizes for the lower classes. I was really hoping for just a seperate ranking so we could pit ourselves against those in our group. There could certainly be lower value prizes for the lower tiers. Say 50TE for 1* top 3, 100 TE for 2* ect.

Thanks! I updated your suggestion!
Back to top Go down
hereticloki
☆☆
hereticloki

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 am

New suggestion

In addition to the 10 second wall post delay I'd like to see a longer delay on posting identical messages maybe 1 - 2 minutes.

Give other people a chance to post on the rcr and top ten instead of scrolling through the same 5 messages 6 times.
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Make it possible to use the leader of an inactive ally for Luna.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Gets a 5* and 6* for old ancient players xD
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Limit the number of TE/Pots that can be placed in trade to 100 to stop people from asking for pure TE/Pots for cards. This is a trading card game not a TE collection and trade-in game >.<
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 pm

I would like a way to view our own stats.

For example how many monsters we have defeated in training (can't find the number), ally requests, without having to view it from another account.

Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

Bosseroth

PostSubject: Possible game updates?   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 am

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I have three things that should be changed/added to enhance gameplay.

1. Add a fast forward button.
- once you've placed all your units there should be an option to fast forward
- this will speed up quest play so you don't drain battery life and sitting over the same screen awaiting the expected win or loss
- with the cool down period boosting will still be limited

2. In trade menu, add a +/-100,000 Luna.
- when trading 1million+ Luna this saves trading time and limits the amount you need to tap +/-10,000
- makes buying/selling/trading much faster.

3. In trade menu, be able to buy/sell/trade up to 10 cards at once.
- for those with 100+ feeders to sell this enhances trade speed.
- those who are buying/selling tons of feeders can go without the hassle of tons of trades over and over
- there is less waiting time to buy/sell a ton of cards from players are a less active.

Please post a response or question to these for changes.
If you have any answered as to why none of these are in effect please let me know why. I've been wondering how these haven't been updated into this ge ever since I started playing and would love to hear why.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 am

There is a thread that has a collection of updates/improvements that players here want, maybe you would want to post this there?
Back to top Go down
BadEndNight
☆☆☆
BadEndNight

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:17 am

A new way of sorting your allies when summoning them:

There would be a hidden index, initially 0 for each allies. When one of them are summoned the index increased by 1. Index resets when your allies changed the leader. The sorting based on this index in descending order.

It saves time to click into the 3rd page of allies to find a particular unit to summon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Mechanic Suggestions/list   Game Mechanic Suggestions/list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Mechanic Suggestions/list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2