Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello All :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

Hello All :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello All :)   Hello All :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

The first thing I checked in this forum is the Trading Center hahahaha got myself a Dhimitrios

still kinda new to this sort of thing and I can understand that this is a game revolving around teamwork...(and how many overpowered allies u have ^^)

Well hello I just want to make friends here and have some fun and beat some raid boss ass! cheers

I also realized that I wasted my 2 TE's on 5 minute cool downs ><
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Hello All :)   Hello All :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Haha, welcome! I wasted my first TE on attacking some guy who kept stealing mah monies.

I ended up having a 2* as my lead for a week XD

The forum has many resources such as a current event section that has tips on defeating bosses, and an encyclopedia section (such as my sweet guide to events).
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Hello All :)   Hello All :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Welcome and I would recommend not using TEs at all until you have a large amount saved up. (large amount being hundreds).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All :)   Hello All :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: