Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Step-Up Pack Vol. 1

Go down 
+46
Elesius
nathantmorin
pnoytroi
Kyliexh
TypeAlpha
Despoted
bleachcosplay
dynamicZX
ShYber
orkiegi
Onisunit
Xzaral
QuietLight
wilyone
mythic99
myad
mslbm
kyaaya
MrMaster1991
lmnseason
Thyruz
Roverwijn
larrydust
Slean
aubade888
Kadaan
Piggers
athrunjustice0
predator852
orionknight
Augi128
po1102
ilykeetinpp
snofuzz
Whizzah
Shinrasoldier
furoki
arcrates
Thalasar
Domshrek
Almighty97
Lares
KuroStar
memphiskite
BkWiz
ChibiLeen
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Whizzah wrote:
Kinda makes you wonder at what point its cheaper to buy TE instead of packs. Blowing 3000 pts on TE guarantees a 5*, or 30 4*, and 12000 guarantees a 6* (junk but hey). If they lowered the price of TE, they'd make a ton of money on that as well. I blew (shamefully) around 400$ before pulling an Alex (almost quit, blah). 400 TE would get an OK 6*...then again, I wouldn't have nearly as many 4 and 5*, and useless 5 and 6* monsters.

Edit- "I blew (shamefully)" sounds really bad.

You should have done it with pride =3
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Someone who just joined yesterday just got his first 5*.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Whizzah wrote:
Kinda makes you wonder at what point its cheaper to buy TE instead of packs. Blowing 3000 pts on TE guarantees a 5*, or 30 4*, and 12000 guarantees a 6* (junk but hey). If they lowered the price of TE, they'd make a ton of money on that as well. I blew (shamefully) around 400$ before pulling an Alex (almost quit, blah). 400 TE would get an OK 6*...then again, I wouldn't have nearly as many 4 and 5*, and useless 5 and 6* monsters.

Edit- "I blew (shamefully)" sounds really bad.

I actually did tihs calculation before. I haven't done it recently however.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 pm

aubade888 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

I spent so much money on LoL. The only reason I left is due to being outside too much. I might play again but not during this busy season of promoting business.

I like Fantasica but I don't spend a dime for phone games. I love the challenge of playing free tho.

Yeah. I haven't played LoL in awhile. It's sad because my favorite character is Riven and this it the point she is strongest right now XD. I just decided I wanted to play relaxing games for awhile.

...this game is relaxing? :/

I play LoL to relax... >.>
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Eh, this game you count on yourself I guess. If you make a bad deal it's your own fault. With LoL you constantly have to put up with people who suck at the game complaining about how you ruined their liiiifee. Plus I am too lazy to learn all of the stupid new item builds. With this game I can care as little or as much as I want. I've mostly decided to play competitions casually for a few months, since I was really disappointed by the turn of events with the Christmas event.

Plus the only lane I like to play is toplane XD. AKA the lane everyone hates to play because it's so stupid and snowbally.
Back to top Go down
Whizzah

Whizzah

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 pm

I don't think I'd spent as much money playing Poxnora (which I'm sure BK knows about, given his avatar) But theres alot more to that game.

TE's value has increased at least 400% since I started playing (beginning of August), so that calculation has probably changed a bit Smile

Last edited by Whizzah on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dynamicZX
☆☆
dynamicZX

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Fixed itself,but still got nothing really good. Best card was 4 Friedrike.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm

was checking out some games mentioned here... LoL & pox are not mobile games... shucks.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:37 pm

BkWiz wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Xzaral wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
If you are billionare, why not better buy the company? then you can order them to put in your account infinite TE and Trades with all the cards.

Or just make your own version. And undercut the price on packs. You just have to change it enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hmm...
Well, if one is a billionaire, I guess making a profit and building a financially successful project is not an issue. So yeah, to the billionaires out there: make a game like Fantasica, but less greedy and more people-friendly. You'll be loved, and players will throw their money at you if you're fair with them.

It always makes me sad the way Mobage/SS are doing business. Another free to play game that I like is League of Legends. The company that owns it makes a lot of mistakes, like thinking for their world championship tournament they could put a giant screen behind players and they wouldn't cheat. However, they do get some things right, such as being dedicated to their community. Their policy is that they refuse to trade money for power, so their game is designed in such a way that even people who spend thousands of dollars on the game don't have an advantage (obviously fantastica is a very different game, but I just like this idea). They also have world class support, and if they have a sale on a character or skin a month after you purchased points, they will refund your purchase into in game currency. Obviously they can't help customers the same way Riot games does, but it will still be nice of them to treat their customers more like people they want to entertain rather than ATM machines.

I wish Fantastica were more focused on making versatile products for players to purchase. If it costed 100 moba coins to pull a card I would do it more often, because I wouldn't feel like I am spending 3 dollars to draw a 2*, 3*, or 4*.

/endrant

I spent so much money on LoL. The only reason I left is due to being outside too much. I might play again but not during this busy season of promoting business.

I like Fantasica but I don't spend a dime for phone games. I love the challenge of playing free tho.

Yeah. I haven't played LoL in awhile. It's sad because my favorite character is Riven and this it the point she is strongest right now XD. I just decided I wanted to play relaxing games for awhile.

...this game is relaxing? :/

I play LoL to relax... >.>

I used to play LoL to relax but I was stressed 95% of the time that my friends are offline.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Does anyone know what is included in the "Premium Starter Pack?" I just earned 100 coins by installing some other Mobage games and want to know if that would has a greater value than the Step-Up Pack.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Despoted wrote:
Does anyone know what is included in the "Premium Starter Pack?" I just earned 100 coins by installing some other Mobage games and want to know if that would has a greater value than the Step-Up Pack.

I think you would get more from the starter pack, since the step-up pack lvl 1 is just equivalent to one prem ticket. The starter pack is something like 2 prem tickets, 2 te, 2 potions, and luna.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 am

aubade888 wrote:
Despoted wrote:

I think you would get more from the starter pack, since the step-up pack lvl 1 is just equivalent to one prem ticket. The starter pack is something like 2 prem tickets, 2 te, 2 potions, and luna.
Wow... Step 1 is a rip off.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 am

aubade888 wrote:
Despoted wrote:

agreed... and this step up thingy is only 'worth considering' if you have the money to go all the way...

and dun forget... it's a limited time pack... ends sometime this week, or next, i think.
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

Went all the way, and all I get are crappy 4*s.

Like I get 3 chickens (alfosno sth) on the last step. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:11 am

step 1! a 4*.

result? = Alfonso.

-_________________________________________-
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 am

I merged Chibileen's "New units in regular packs" with the step up pack thread because they were basically the same thing.

Chibileen I hope you don't mind, but I will probably edit your first post with more info on the step up pack in the near future...

Also, I forgot who started the step up thread, if you tell me, I will credit you on the first page! and if someone would post screenshots of the albumed Vergil+Nanaca that would be good too!
Back to top Go down
Lares

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 am

predator852 wrote:
I merged Chibileen's "New units in regular packs" with the step up pack thread because they were basically the same thing.

Chibileen I hope you don't mind, but I will probably edit your first post with more info on the step up pack in the near future...

Also, I forgot who started the step up thread, if you tell me, I will credit you on the first page! and if someone would post screenshots of the albumed Vergil+Nanaca that would be good too!

That was me! x3
Back to top Go down
orkiegi

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:05 am

Who said you get 4* and up from step 7? I had a 3* there...
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 am

orkiegi wrote:
Who said you get 4* and up from step 7? I had a 3* there...

Was it a dark elf 3*?
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

lmnseason wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
Despoted wrote:

Wow... Step 1 is a rip off.

It really is all luck. I've had terrible luck buying normal and event boxes, however I did manage to get a 5* (Julia) on Step 1. Strange that my $3 investment on a Step Up pack was much better than the $50 I spent on boxes. ::shudders at the thought of spending $50 on this game::
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Deviating a bit from the subject, does anyone have max stats for Virgil? The Japanese wiki hasn't been updated yet, and I'm wondering whether I should max him next or not. :3
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

I really like the idea of this and I have heard rumours that the witch series comes back threw this (I hope so because I really want an Oktavia). But are there any other rumors floating around about others series that will be coming back via Step-Up packs?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Kyliexh wrote:
I really like the idea of this and I have heard rumours that the witch series comes back threw this (I hope so because I really want an Oktavia). But are there any other rumors floating around about others series that will be coming back via Step-Up packs?

Link to the Japanese reprint event

In the Japanese version, they had a reprint of several old series/event units (48 units were reprinted). We only got the Dark Elves through the Step-Up pack, but I suppose we'll get the other ones eventually.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Lares wrote:
predator852 wrote:

That was me! x3

Thanks Smile Updated the first page!
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote :
Link to the Japanese reprint event

In the Japanese version, they had a reprint of several old series/event units (48 units were reprinted). We only got the Dark Elves through the Step-Up pack, but I suppose we'll get the other ones eventually.

I looked at this earlier and and we really going to be able to buy past event cards?... to me it just sounds like a bad idea for all the people that worked hard to rank to get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step-Up Pack Vol. 1   Step-Up Pack Vol. 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step-Up Pack Vol. 1
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next