Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

thebluebox0 introducing myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebluebox0

thebluebox0 introducing myself  Empty
PostSubject: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm

I am thebluebox0 in the game, or Blue to my friends. I have completed all chapters and am now starting to trade. I want to complete my album. However, I don't believe in spending real money on pixels. I have more important things to buy like gas for my car. So, I offer a leveling service. If you have a level 1 4, 5, or 6 star card, I will trade you a level 50 to Max card one star less. I will level your card up to level 20 then trade it back. If you sell the card I traded you before I send your card back, you must offer me a card of equal or higher level to get yours back. If you cannot do that, you forfeit your card. If you do not trade back within 48 hours of completion, you forfeit your card. It generally takes me less than 4 hours to train a level 1 up to level 20.

If you are interested, please post on my wall. My ID is 55545428.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Welcome Blue, hope your trading will go smoothly ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Gurume0901201

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 am

Hi. Thanks for the welcome.

I am having some trouble navigating the forums. A bit difficult to find what I am looking for. Is there a link somewhere to a chart that gives an estimated trade value of a card? If not, is there a search function that will find the card I am looking for among all the threads?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:49 am

Hi bluebox (remember me? haha)! Default search only looks through the titles, you may want to switch it to POSTS. That should lead you to posts talking about Stefan (know you are looking for him) and a deeper search in general. Market threads most likely Wink.

There is not a way to check an average price, it fluctuates like a market: sellers and buyers make them cheaper or more expensive, depending on demand and rarity. And this happens fast as far as I know (I'm just a one month old player but that's been my experience). Example: now 5* are supercheap compared to 30 days ago (or TE price has raised a lot, would be the same).

EDIT: I have searched for Stefan as well and did not get results... Maybe the search engine is not working perfectly? :S
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 am

The price check thread helps to determine TE values and also viewing other ppls trade threads to get a rough idea of the markets helps too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thebluebox0 introducing myself    thebluebox0 introducing myself  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thebluebox0 introducing myself
Page 1 of 1