Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Where to train?

Go down 
+3
zoebeagle
Superman-1234 [Banned]
clocksprocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

So I was curious, which level do people train on (if they're willing to admit it)?

Obviously, level 1-x is the best for just getting 1*s really quick. After that it's iffy. Higher levels have better chances for greater treasure chests, but cost more points so that you can do less at a time. Each level gives different 1*s that you can sell for different amounts if you so choose. What do you guys prefer?
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am

I train on Chapter 10-4, for some reason I tend to get a lot of the Ravenous Bears, its moderate TP and moderate exp for monsters, and moderate treasure
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am

A link off of the Japanese wiki mentions 5-2 and 6-3 as viable training spots.

5-2 is better if you just want to straight-up sell the cards you get to the vendor (and you have increased your Shrewd Dealer skill).
You can get up to 12,000 in luna from a treasure chest here.

In 6-3, you have a chance for 15,000 in luna from a treasure, and the cards still sell for very decent prices.

As for me, it depends on what I'm trying to do. If I'm trying to gain levels, I just grind 14-5. If I'm looking for money, it's usually 6-3.

Last edited by zoebeagle on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FalchionSensei

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Hey zoe, how do you grind 14-6? Isn't that the Troll boss? It won't let me select him after beating him once.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 am

FalcchionSensei wrote:
Hey zoe, how do you grind 14-6? Isn't that the Troll boss? It won't let me select him after beating him once.

Oops, 14-5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FalchionSensei

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 am

LOL Ok cool, just making sure I'm not missing out on anything. I'm currently going backwards through the training levels trying to get the gold treasure to pop on each level, Ya know, just to see what they are. Interesting to hear that you can get so much Luna from those certain levels.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am

Superman-1234 wrote:
I train on Chapter 10-4, for some reason I tend to get a lot of the Ravenous Bears, its moderate TP and moderate exp for monsters, and moderate treasure
OMG I had actually noticed this and made it my training spot awhile back! For some reason bears drop like mad there.

Then I read the Japanese wiki and started training 6-3 out of curiosity. Can't say either is particularly worse than the other.
Back to top Go down
kazen

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow. Thanks for this wonderful tips!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 am

It's raining bears! That's a 10-4 on 10-4 lol!

Where to train? WdSwwl
Back to top Go down
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Total agreement   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:04 pm

I just ran 10-4 while paying attention and got 3 bears my first play through and 3 bears my second its a cash crop for Enhancing ^_^. I have yet to really try 6-3 as far as the top way to make money
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 pm

6-3 is good because it takes less training points and all three 1*s it drops can be sold for a decent amount of money. It also regularly drops 3.5k Luna in chests. I don't think you can beat 10-4 for its 2* drops though.
Back to top Go down

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Not sure the bears sell for some good money but 10-4 is a lot more points to farm.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 am

zoebeagle wrote:
A link off of the Japanese wiki mentions 5-2 and 6-3 as viable training spots.

5-2 is better if you just want to straight-up sell the cards you get to the vendor (and you have increased your Shrewd Dealer skill).
You can get up to 12,000 in luna from a treasure chest here.

In 6-3, you have a chance for 15,000 in luna from a treasure, and the cards still sell for very decent prices.

I was doing 6-3 & 6-4 just yesterday in my spare time and pulled a 60K treasure chest. Shocked
I wish I could remember which one it was, I want to say 6-4 because I was trying to farm Veronicas. Oh, well, if I see it again I will make sure to note.
FYI: @ the time I got the 60k chest to drop, I had less than 10k on me.

I once punched Donald Trump, hence why his hair/toupee is so bad.
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am

ZalexRough wrote:
I just ran 10-4 while paying attention and got 3 bears my first play through and 3 bears my second its a cash crop for Enhancing ^_^. I have yet to really try 6-3 as far as the top way to make money

Told you guys lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to train? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to train?   Where to train? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to train?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: