Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmessi

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community =) as far as I saw, this looks like a really great forum for this awesome game, with a lot of support for n00bs like myself! Hope I can get better with your help Wink
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smile

If you have any basic questions about Fantasica, this thread is a good one to know: Got questions? Ask here!

If you need help filling out your ally spots, try this thread: Looking for Allies Thread

And always feel free to ask questions. I've always found this community to be very friendly and helpful.
Back to top Go down
jmessi

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 am

Hey, and thank you for your welcome reply =D

Well, for the moment I'm getting pretty handy in the game, so I think I don't have much questions for the moment, but I do need stronger allies, gonna try that thread there, thanks for that Wink

Oh, and I actually have a question, just remembered, just don't know if this is the best place for that:
How much does Diane (Archer) costs? really love the art, and I don't have any 5* yet. I know it must be pretty expensive tho.

Thanks again for the welcome, I think I'll enjoy the game much better with this forum as "ally" =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival   New arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: