Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Halls of Valhalla

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DLC123G

DLC123G

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:36 pm

So yeah, not a 6* event card, no TE, no realworld cash. So no high rank for those goregous cards I've been waiting for (going to do several laps this time is all I can do).

So if anyone out there, I.E the top 10, I will trade EVERY card i have (5 5*s, numerous 4*s and less), all my luna, potions and everything else I own for Loki Smile

Hey, a guy can dream Wink
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am

DLC123G wrote:
Join the rest of us! Laughing
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:54 am

DLC123G wrote:
So if anyone out there, I.E the top 10, I will trade EVERY card i have (5 5*s, numerous 4*s and less), all my luna, potions and everything else I own for Loki Smile
puny god... bah!

Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 am

DLC123G wrote:
So yeah, not a 6* event card, no TE, no realworld cash. So no high rank for those goregous cards I've been waiting for (going to do several laps this time is all I can do).

It wasn't bad but not great. Overall, I wish there was a free 4* card for the top 700. I liked it when I used to get 4* cards from the rank rewards.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

But you already got a bunch of 4*s as rewards, and a recruit-able 5* to top it off Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

Halls of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halls of Valhalla   Halls of Valhalla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halls of Valhalla
Page 1 of 1