Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?

Go down 
+7
the3ptsling
orionknight
predator852
joeladams20
Dekaden
Zaelar
bleachcosplay
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? Empty
PostSubject: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 am

I've realized that I like thinking of "what if" scenarios.

New scenario: What if we had an event which uses only monster cards.
For example: An arena event that uses monster cards.

You could determine damage done by rarity, HP, and resistance stats.
It would definitely make the value of monsters increase, and add a new aspect of the game.

Another option: A tower/quest event/Mina's Trials event, where monsters and heroes switch places. Finally, monsters will have the chance to seek revenge against the evil heroes that attack them for no good reason. When people ask why, just tell them to think of the 2-7 lizard man, who consistently incurs the wrath of grinders everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:37 am

There could just be an event where you have to get past pre-set defenses with your monsters.
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 am

I like it! I'm actually trying to build a defense right now.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 am

The monster defense scenario has crossed my mind on more than one occasion. I'm sure it is only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am

Or the monsters could have an objective, such as destroying a town (in place of defeating a boss every 10 floors) in a certain amount of time before the heros arrive and destroy them...

Also, there should be a recruited unit vs. its monster counterpart portion Smile
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 am

I would totally be screwed. lol

But I do agree that monsters are not valued since they only prevent others from stealling 10k luna each time. Collecting them isn't useful, but having them in events. Now thats a twist.
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I would like to see people being allowed to make a wager with the person they battle. You can bet luna te,pots ,cards etc. that would make having a good defense interesting and people might value monsters more.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm

predator852 wrote:
Or the monsters could have an objective, such as destroying a town (in place of defeating a boss every 10 floors) in a certain amount of time before the heros arrive and destroy them...

Also, there should be a recruited unit vs. its monster counterpart portion Smile

Sounds like Rampage... I miss playing that game now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 pm

memphiskite wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Sounds like Rampage... I miss playing that game now....

Lol that was the game that was in my head when I read the topic...*new 6* Gorrila monster ravages city, meanwhile, Vlad is on his lunch break!*
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:08 am

predator852 wrote:
Lol that was the game that was in my head when I read the topic...*new 6* Gorrila monster ravages city, meanwhile, Vlad is on his lunch break!*

LOL, hilarious.
I'm trying to imagine an Antiope monster climbing a building, flaunting her buttcheeks.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
predator852 wrote:

LOL, hilarious.
I'm trying to imagine an Antiope monster climbing a building, flaunting her buttcheeks.

Monstrous butt cheeks flapping in the wind, destroying towns. Oh the humanity!
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? 34bd5f3b32de49ac BOOTY OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bidnode

Bidnode

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

predator852 wrote:

Considering the only stats on monsters are - resistance, speed, HP :
Why not just flip the tables?
Say there's a gate or a structure for your monsters to smash down and there will be a preset team of heroes that try to take them out.
The target will be destroyed after X amount of hits are inflicted on it so the monsters will have to endure the enemy heroes attacks until the gate goes down. High speed monsters can land more hits on it while high resist / hp monsters can just weather the storm and maybe tank damage for softer, faster monsters if you can deploy more than one.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm

orionknight wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
predator852 wrote:

LOL, hilarious.

Monstrous butt cheeks flapping in the wind, destroying towns. Oh the humanity!
u'd be surprised how many will be happy to be killed by the wielder of such butt cheeks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?   What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if: An event that uses monsters instead of heroes?
Page 1 of 1