Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
cuddytime

cuddytime

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
It's not the 5*/6* thing.

It's the "oh, I only saw two 5*s with $90!"

May as well come out and say it to the forum as a whole -- I've spent around $200 on boxes. I've tried everything. Wait until time passes. Pull right after. Pull 3+ boxes at once. Blah blah blah. Nothing. I want to try again, but with luck like mine, why bother?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy seeing people GET stuff for their money. It's just my life is kind of shitty for other reasons at the moment, and this just makes me wonder, "why me?" *end emo post*

e: moral of the story is, if you actually got some rares from your boxes, be happy! If you've bought a box or two and got nothing -- well, buy 5-6 more and then come back and we'll compare.
i've sent over 2 grand on this game and unfortunately, i know some of the older members have spent just as much or even more...

i was really lucky that i was able to trade 5 5*'s for petra (6*'s were really rare at the time) and then trade another 10 5*'s for vlad... i had my luck turn around when i pulled a monica and made some pretty ridiculous trades
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

But did you pull a rare before you hit $200? I can see why people would spend large amounts of money on the game, but they're still also probably getting something in return for it -- you wouldn't keep spending money if you just never got anything when you first started to.

It's like, I want to play the stupid Fantasica lottery, but if I throw anymore money at it and get nothing I'm going to flip a table. College ain't cheap. e__e Ah well, sorry folks. I dislike being negative about things. Maybe one of these days I'll throw another $100 down and get a Thrain or something.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

my first 5* was thrain @ $200
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

I got Elena opening my very first box (Sorry Clocksprocket :\) and felt pretty happy. Right now I have 2 5* and honestly, that's way better than I thought I would ever do on Fantasica. I remember when it was the first week of Fantasica on the app store and people like Mcgrady56 (Original Fantasica Forum owner) already had a maxed out Dorothea. I shudder at the thought of how much he had to spend.

For those thinking about getting a box, I really, really, and I mean REALLY recommend looking at the Japanese wiki. I mean, the only card I want right now is obtainable through an event so I have no reason to buy more boxes. Therefore; the card you might want most might just be obtained through an event so the only thing you would have to do is Luna grind, buy elixers and then place fairly well. That doesn't mean I will never buy another box, I just have no reason too XD Although, if the Box Bite strikes me, I might buy another!

As for domain names and such, it costs like 40 dollars to have a domain name here. It would be cheaper to make it on VBulletin but there's always the chance that Fantasica may open they're own Forum and ours will just disappear.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

If you are worried about a fantasica forum overriding yours, you could allow cash trading. With certain rules applied. Cash trading + active community > Japanese dev forum w/ridiculous rules
Back to top Go down
saenity

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm

I bought 2 premium boxes and one of the middle packages in the last two days and got average 4 stars and lower. Worse part is getting duplicates of the same four stars on your second premium box pull Sad
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

No luck here either. Bought 3 premiums and one medium box so far and only got some 3-4*s, unless you count Manticore (which I don't)

EDIT: Just bought another and here are the results-- 7 4*s, 6 3*s, 1 2*. Can't say I'm COMPLETELY disappointed since I got Anton, parte, Miriam, Estlin, and Sergei.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:55 pm

More boxes, more nothing... almost on par with clock now on the useless box list...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 am

After a week of being unable to top up, I was able to score myself a Manticore 5* & Dorothea 6*...

.... after my second box purchase.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 am

I spent 500 euro so far, and got 1 5* =P Thank god I can afford it. Though I feel like a retard slowly, seeing how ppl pull rares every day like gtmeteor0 lately.
Back to top Go down
Sgtblein

Sgtblein

PostSubject: Got my 2 premium boxes today....   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 am

and i have to say i am pretty dissapointed.in 2 boxes and 4 premium cards,i got nothing more than 4 star cards.i do not mean to make a crying topic but i think that after spending 50 $ ,its a bit lame >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

I believe it was cuddytime that spent 200 dollars for his first 5*.

I got a 5* with just one box.

That's life :\
Back to top Go down
Sgtblein

Sgtblein

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:44 am

e-life sux Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 am

profile4 wrote:
More boxes, more nothing... almost on par with clock now on the useless box list...
Clocks. Bet you'll get something before I do! Very Happy

laplacian wrote:
I spent 500 euro so far, and got 1 5* =P Thank god I can afford it. Though I feel like a retard slowly, seeing how ppl pull rares every day like gtmeteor0 lately.
Yikes! Wish I had as much disposable income, and hope I get something nice before my $500th-box...

As for gtmeteor0, I'm pretty sure they've spent a few thousand on the game already. Obviously they won't be getting a rare in every box, and I swear I've seen them get like 15-20 different rares already.

e: Merged SgtBlein's thread and changed thread title. Feel free to talk about your most recent boxes, or how you have amazing luck, or how you've spent $1000 and gotten nothing.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

clocksprocket wrote:
As for gtmeteor0, I'm pretty sure they've spent a few thousand on the game already. Obviously they won't be getting a rare in every box, and I swear I've seen them get like 15-20 different rares already.

Yeah, what's up with that person? Is he holding some sort of e-shop for himself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 am

dude has spent over 2 grand for sure...

i think there's a correlation with opening boxes en masse vs. opening boxes

assuming you have to draw a "lot" on certain number combinations for these cards, it would make sense to try to open boxes during high traffic times (within 1 hour of a limited series for instance)
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

cuddytime wrote:
dude has spent over 2 grand for sure...

i think there's a correlation with opening boxes en masse vs. opening boxes

assuming you have to draw a "lot" on certain number combinations for these cards, it would make sense to try to open boxes during high traffic times (within 1 hour of a limited series for instance)

That might be possible.

I spent 200euro in a row last week right after the maintance and got shitnothing. Also saw no one else get anything for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am

I have bought about 40 boxes and the only 5* that I have gotten was Nue. The rest of my cards are gotten via Trading. Sucks. And its getting harder now coz everybody is pushing down the prices of 4*. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am

kelvgoh wrote:
I have bought about 40 boxes and the only 5* that I have gotten was Nue. The rest of my cards are gotten via Trading. Sucks. And its getting harder now coz everybody is pushing down the prices of 4*. Crying or Very sad

Glad I'm not the only one haunted by terrible luck.
And yes I noticed, nowadays you gotta sell ur 4*s for 200k ea, or you are gonna sit on em for ages.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah so nowadays I give up buying boxes or collecting cards for album coz its a sheer waste of money since I am often down on my luck, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Last edited by BkWiz on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Backtracked and found out..   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 pm

I started getting into the game on 9/10/12...

9/10 was when I pulled Vlad after getting the $50 Fanta package and pulled him in the first box (literally 2nd set bought because I only got a lousy 3* from the dark elf box)....

A little over $1200 (*holding back a heart attack*)

Pulled 3 Reinhards, Anastasia, Monica, Dorothea, Manticore 5*, Sheryl, Elena, Sarah, Hildegard, Bernhard.... And that's the reason why I won't trade cards yet until they're maxed out to get full potential asking price haha.... *blacks out*
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Tickle me green

Singapore Dollars 500 up and all i get are 4* and below.

I sold them cheap to newbies who needed and earned my way to first 5*, and going on.

Loads of telling off from people like "buzz from my wall!"

or Lowball offers from the likes of airsel and trade-down : thrain / sera/ gerhard for my 5*s

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
I started getting into the game on 9/10/12...

9/10 was when I pulled Vlad after getting the $50 Fanta package and pulled him in the first box (literally 2nd set bought because I only got a lousy 3* from the dark elf box)....

A little over $1200 (*holding back a heart attack*)

Pulled 3 Reinhards, Anastasia, Monica, Dorothea, Manticore 5*, Sheryl, Elena, Sarah, Hildegard, Bernhard.... And that's the reason why I won't trade cards yet until they're maxed out to get full potential asking price haha.... *blacks out*

That was a lot spent but hey I spent less than half of you and I don't have a single of them.

Count your blessings still Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 pm

I spent about 20$ and got four 4 Vilhem,Chris,Scarlet,Estlin Like a Star @ heaven 's but the rest 3's so
im too afraid to pull again but im tempted and its killing me =__=''.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next