Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Deleting my fantasica account

Go down 
+6
rivkari
timeforthenews
mythic99
ChibiLeen
predator852
zarinaandonov
10 posters
AuthorMessage
zarinaandonov

zarinaandonov

Deleting my fantasica account Empty
PostSubject: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:04 am

i want to delete my fantasica account and create a new one... can i and how?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:12 am

If you registered your account to your current phone, then you can never register a new one to it...

If you're getting a new phone you don't have to make a new account, just log into Mobage with your old account and register it to the new phone. You STILL will not be able to register an account on the old phone...

If you have not registered your current account to your current phone, click the little blue mobage square, click your username, logout, restart the app, create a new mobage account and log into Fanta with it...

I tried to cover the normal circumstances, and feel free to ask if I didn't answer all of your questions Smile
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:13 am

Also, if you simply want to start afresh in your current account, there is a Reset Data option (in the Options menu). Never tried it myself for obvious reasons, but I guess it should just wipe your slate clean. Smile
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:14 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
zarinaandonov wrote:
i want to delete my fantasica account and create a new one... can i and how?

If you simply want to start afresh in your current account, there is a Reset Data option (in the Options menu). However, you cannot register more than one account per device.

Ohhh I forgot all about that button Smile
Back to top Go down
zarinaandonov

zarinaandonov

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 am

thanks for answering ^^
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:07 pm

But why would you just want to wipe your account? (and start fresh again =p)

I mean the new account obvious will have less cards. Only reason I can think of is to hide from someone?
Back to top Go down
timeforthenews

timeforthenews

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

Also, if you simply want to start afresh in your current account, there is a Reset Data option (in the Options menu). Never tried it myself for obvious reasons, but I guess it should just wipe your slate clean. Smile

Reset data just removes the data on your device but not on the server side. So afterwards you will just have to download the whole thing again next time the app is loaded.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:44 pm

soooo... even if I sell my phone to my friend, my friend can't make her own account? That sucks! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 am

This thread is actually kind of depressing.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Useful information for the future.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Asd2383

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

mythic99 wrote:
But why would you just want to wipe your account? (and start fresh again =p)

I mean the new account obvious will have less cards. Only reason I can think of is to hide from someone?

because they might've wanted to finish or not finish mina's trials, as well as having unlimited ally field for a week (or was it more?) to help with various events. friend from mabi who i had refferaled me and started to play weeks afterwards had the same issue and tried the same but couldnt reset account - im unsure if u can but if u could u could scam mobage outta cards and stuff lol. primarily for the ally field, u can destroy most of mina's trials with it as well as the 1st 100 levels of a tower (im so going for 4 byakko's next tower) on alternate accounts with good allies.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

Data reset DOES NOT wipe your account clean! It simply clears the app in your phone, so you have to re-download and install the game. It is there for if your app gets corrupted, i.e. graphical glitches. Similar to rebooting your PC.

I have done it more than once (because my game was bugged), and everything's still there when you re-download Smile
There's no reason why they would make it so easy to delete everything you've worked so hard for, with the press of a button Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleting my fantasica account   Deleting my fantasica account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleting my fantasica account
Page 1 of 1