Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

6* pandora present monster in album!!!

Go down 
+5
themadmanazn
MrIcculus
Admin
ChibiLeen
Dekaden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekaden

6* pandora present monster in album!!! Empty
PostSubject: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 am

Does anyone know how to attain the 6* pandora monster that has been added to monster album? It's a present with a lizard looking tail. It is in album but I see no mention on how to earn it. Is it a reward or rare pull from boxes? Any one have any information?
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

No one knows or is at least curious.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Dekaden wrote:
No one knows or is at least curious.

No one knows.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:36 pm

I hope it just magically pops up in my inbox. That would be a better present than the slightly pedophilic mechanic dressed as Santas given as the last prize in the event.
Back to top Go down
MrIcculus

MrIcculus

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Maybe they are going to give it to everyone as a Christmas present with the intention of beefing everyone's monster army up so it makes battling more challenging. santa
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:01 pm

The thing is, if we do end up with the Pandora Box as a Christmas present, that card will be pretty worthless for a 6*, since everyone will have it. :/ Of course, it will gain some value over time, as new players register and some demand for the card is created. But unless it will be a useful monster like Stray Cat, I doubt it will have much value.

But a free card is a free card. If we do get it as a present, who am I to complain? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm

I am hoping it is a recruitable monster that has a chance to give different end products, you know, so it is kind of like a random present! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:12 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I am hoping it is a recruitable monster that has a chance to give different end products, you know, so it is kind of like a random present! Very Happy
That would be very neat indeed. Smile But in this case, the surprise recruit should be a guaranteed 6*. Imagine: dishing out the recruitment cost for a 6* and get a 4* or worse. That would be Premium Ticket woe all over again.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:20 pm

How about a prize proportational to the amount of Soul Stones used?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:11 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
How about a prize proportational to the amount of Soul Stones used?

Ooooh, yeah, that would be very nifty. ^^ Guaranteed recruitment, and the prize depends on the number of soul stones used. That would be very cool indeed. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 am

I just thought it might be a low pull chance during event and that's why no one has seen it. I like the hidden chance by recruiting Idea. Even a solid tank monster car would be useful for those of us trying to build a defense.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 pm

But there is still no news of this card. :/ I was thinking that there would be something related to it on the 25th, but it seems we will have to wait until the end of the event to find out. Maybe it will be a bonus when you receive your Rank reward?

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:14 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
But there is still no news of this card. :/ I was thinking that there would be something related to it on the 25th, but it seems we will have to wait until the end of the event to find out. Maybe it will be a bonus when you receive your Rank reward?

I thought the same thing. When I started the app and saw Announcement Dec 25th I jumped right in w/out reading it assuming that it was news on the card...I was wrong!
Back to top Go down
darkhealz
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Maybe it was the bonus for being the one to flip the panel
Back to top Go down
Thalasar
☆☆☆
Thalasar

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 am

Unfortunately removed from the monster album with today's update Sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 am

Thalasar wrote:
Well, that was a lot of buzz for nothing. Sad I wonder why they had included it in the first place?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:55 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Thalasar wrote:
Well, that was a lot of buzz for nothing. Sad I wonder why they had included it in the first place?

Lol they wanted us psyched for nothing Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Sad That kinda sucks...
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Well...it was fun while it lasted! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6* pandora present monster in album!!!   6* pandora present monster in album!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6* pandora present monster in album!!!
Page 1 of 1