Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ayakashi Guild...

Go down 
+8
Stoire
kyaaya
memphiskite
aszutai
ChibiLeen
Admin
chris58jo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 am

So... I just downloaded Ayakashi guild last night and i'm wondering if there is/are anything i should know about this game before starting?

So, is there?!? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:25 pm

There isn't a trading system and events seems more spaced out than Fantasica.

Also, save your cabal chains.
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Thanks a bunch Crowex! Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 pm

I played Ayakashi for a bit before I discovered Fantasica. I liked the artwork and the setting very much, but the game itself felt rather dull after a while. I lost interest after about a week. Is it worth it to give it another shot?
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 pm

So... I just completed Chapter One, going into Chapter Two and here are my thoughts so far:

The Art Style/Cards are very pretty, I definitely prefer their version of Santa over Fantasica's version.

One thing that's better about Fantasica is that you could actually deploy your card units into the field. Watching still image cards battling each other on the other hand isn't very amusing.

The overall game feels more like a single player dungeon rpg, i don't mind that, and i don't mind grinding so i will definitely play this game on the side. And hopefully the pretty cards will keep me from spending more money in Fantasica drunken

On a side note, I forgot to do quests for the current event that now i might not make it to Ivy... No
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm currently playing it here and there as well, not as absorbing as fantasica; but also not where near as money hungry Razz Which I consider to be a good thing, a good relaxing game to play whenever I remember to bush out the phone and do a few quick taps.

Used up all my cabal chains >.< Oh well, just going to save up 100 silver apple and go for that grand price in the shop XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
☆☆

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 am

One of the better things about that game is that you can greately increase your Health - analog of Training Points - allowing to turn your attention to the phone that much rarer. And they have no Cooldown mechanincs - so it is a much more casual game...

chris58jo wrote:
So... I just downloaded Ayakashi guild last night and i'm wondering if there is/are anything i should know about this game before starting?

So, is there?!? Rolling Eyes

It's better to get an invitation ID from someone - you get some extra starting cards.

Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm

So... made my way to Chapter three, i missed a cutscene (event dialog?!?) while grinding away in Fantasica... oh wells >_<;

In any case, few questions arised...

How do you increase your health? I've noticed it's starting to cost a lot per click and i'm still at 15hp... @_@;;

Second, I've been wondering for a while but is there a way to arrange your party make up? As of now my units just randomly form their own party setups it seems. I've looked every where in the menus to check as well but didn't see anything... >o<

I appreciate all your responses ^_^/
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:28 pm

I started playing this game out of boredom and it's not bad... but it's more of a time waster for me, really

Anyway, to your question chris58jo, every time you level up you get 3 ability points to allocate to 3 stats: health, attack, & defense. I can only remember being able to allocate the stats by going to the home menu and then clicking on the nofication message at the top to bring the page down to where it asks you to allocate your points.

There's an option to auto allocate but it always focuses on your health and attack over your defense so better to choose manually for your taste.

You can also earn more ability points by completing the investigations to 100% as well.

As for arranging your party......

I still havent figured that out.... I played around what leader I wanted, but it still seems to auto-allocate. Maybe more points put into attack and defense might open up more options due to the high cost for some of the units.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 am

Thanks very much for the info Memphi~ (i hope you don't mind, i feel somewhat attached cause i bought my first 4*s from you Mad)

Anyway, what do you mean "cost" for units? Is there a way to check out their stats other than what's listed when they level up? @_@?
Back to top Go down
☆☆

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 pm

chris58jo wrote:
Anyway, what do you mean "cost" for units? Is there a way to check out their stats other than what's listed when they level up? @_@?

Below their level, you see three numbers:
Attack (swords), Defense (shield) and the rightmost number is deploy cost. Using a unit in attack uses that many Attack points, and your total Defense Points can't exceed total deploy cost for all the units you put in your defense group.

If you click on "Daemon List: .../..." in your Home menu, you are taken to the Daemon List, that has three tabs - All, Attack Team and Defense Team

By clicking on "Details" for any of your units you can increase his Priority, allowing you a higher chance to fit him into the appropriate Team. Haven't experimented with that whole thing enough, though.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:00 pm

chris58jo wrote:
Thanks very much for the info Memphi~ (i hope you don't mind, i feel somewhat attached cause i bought my first 4*s from you Mad)

Hahaha, no probs. Sadly, my memory is so bad now, I don't remember what I had for dinner last night....
- 3 -

The way this game works reminds me too much of Rage of Bahamut, and I stopped playing that ages ago, so chances of me quitting on this game early on seems highly likely for me.

Maybe it's cause I'm not chipping any cash into it, but at least that's a good thing I'm not doing that..... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kyaaya

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 am

Just started myself a few days ago also. Event just started today as well - seems like prizes are obtainable for the casual free player as well =)

Some quick tips I figured from reading around
Wiki: http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Ayakashi:_Ghost_Guild_(Onmyouroku)_Wiki, and at the top there is another forum link.

One good beginner attack team is 4x wind weasels (easy to get from training) and other 1 strong phantom (initial card lilith seems not bad). With so many easy to get wind weasels it is easy to max their level and their skill, and with max skill each of them has a chance to give a 22% attack boost to other phantoms.
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks much for everyone's input!

I'm enjoying this game quite a bit, I actually pulled a 4* from the clear chapter tickets! ^_^/
Not sure how rare those are but anyways, this game seems not as hard.

However, battle event started today and that was somewhat hard! @_@ Especially with Halls of Valhalla now, gonna concentrate on Fantasica!!

Love the wiki link btw, thank you kyaaya, I will look into it Very Happy

I also looked into Trans-something and upgraded my lilith *_*!
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm playing Ayakashi Guild as a casual player too, and I've found this forum pretty helpful for event tips and other resources:

http://www.tcgapp.com/viewforum.php?f=117

It's unfortunate that they haven't implemented card trading :/ which will turn me away from this game eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
kyaaya

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 am

Btw there is also a chinese wiki with more info if you can read/google translate

http://zayakashi.wikia.com/wiki/%E9%9D%88%E7%95%B0%E9%99%B0%E9%99%BD%E9%8C%84_Wiki
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 am

Thank very much for the links Stoire and kyaaya! I happen to read Chinese so that'd work out Razz

But... It'd be after this tower event... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 am

Hi!

I'm a person who just dumped Ayakashi and started playing Fantasica!

Ayakashi is nicer as it has a real storyline (lots of words to read compared to other such games) compared to the quest/training here. The tower defense style in Fantasica is much more interesting though!

I find Ayakashi more focused on $$$! After you level up to a certain point, you'll find that you're mostly surrounded by cash players, and if you don't spend money to buy charms or to get better daemons for your defense team, it becomes very hard to complete your stone sets (like artifacts) and to enhance your daemons. I played too much because I was interested in the storyline and so I'm stuck now Sad I can't defeat anyone around me anymore.

Fantasica seems to be friendly on those who don't want to spend, unless you're going for the events. The trading allows you to get the 4* and above cards!

I'm still a student and a minor so I can't spend any money (don't even have a card..) so Fantasica's my choice for now.

HINT for those who are trying out Ayakashi, don't level up too fast! Level up so you'll have a decent defense and sufficient attack to use your team, then stop with the story and just battle for stones to enhance your daemons. Below Lv40 is a very nice place to be. (I love Ayakashi, I just don't have the time or money to play it.)

(Another plus point for Ayakashi is that I'm just an hour behind Japan, so timing is easy - a new day in Fantasica is at 8pm for me!)

Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am

I actually thought that Ayakashi is less based on money than Fantastica, especially after the Christmas event XD. You get their version of premium tickets for getting 100% complete in quests, so it's a bit more dependable. Plus I barely took any time (like one day for an event) and won a 4* in a type of competition they were having (basically you collect battle coins and cash them in for a card).

Plus it's simple enough to have a more casual crowd play with it. I taught my mom how to play it XD. I didn't want to introduce her to Fanta with the crazy trading system and what not.

I think if you go into it thinking it's another fantastica you will be very disappointed. If you go into it thinking that you are going to play a relaxing story based game and get cards it's fun. I just see it as a supplement rather than a game I'm focused on. I like to play it inbetween fantastica cooldowns.
Back to top Go down
☆☆

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:53 am

aubade888 wrote:
I like to play it inbetween fantastica cooldowns.

Same here.
I really like how you have to put a lot of thought into your design of offense/defense team - with all the skills, and Divina/Phantom/Anima variations, and different deploy costs, it is quite a task!

What I hate about it is that once you lose once during defense, your defense goes down - and everyone else attacks you all at once like a ravenous pack of wolves!
Also, opponent selection system leaves much to be desired - in "similar levels" it consistently shows me opponents that are all 5+ levels above me (and that usually means all their daemons are higher level than mine)

tomoyo wrote:
After you level up to a certain point, you'll find that you're mostly surrounded by cash players, and if you don't spend money to buy charms or to get better daemons for your defense team, it becomes very hard to complete your stone sets (like artifacts) and to enhance your daemons.

Invest heavily into Attack, so that you have enough for the following Master Plan (tm):

1. Put 5 cheapest units into your offense team.
2. Attack with it several times, accumulating Attack Bonus
3. Once it is high enough, switch to your Uber team and attack 2-3 times in a row, getting the missing Sealstones. Also, use accumulated health to gather missing sealstones. The goal is to do that As Fast As Possible.

Best way to enchance your demons is to grind one of the investigations in chapters 1-2, the one without Sealstone that costs 1 HP - you get enough demons and magatama to power your demons, at least in the beginning.

Easy way to get weak opponents: reduce your defense (i.e. set a Magatama as your leader), and grab several highly desired sealstones that you can farm in your quests. You are bound to be attacked a bunch of times, and at least some of those are going to be low enough level for you to attack back.

Last edited by 57803882 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 am

aubade888 wrote:
I like to play it inbetween fantastica cooldowns.

EXACTLY. When I was still playing it, I was also actively playing Blood Brothers and Samurai Cats, and Ayakashi was a great filler for cooldowns.

... reading about Ayakashi makes me want to play it again. xD
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm trying to get Titania for the new years event, originally I thought I would have enough points before the end of the event to get her. But now the 8000 copies of her reserved is already down to about 5K, I think it's still around 6.8-7k yesterday. At this rate she'll probably be gone in another day or two, I'm still 6.6k victory points away.

Any advice? T^T
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Seems like there is a point farming method here:
http://www.tcgapp.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=713

Relatively simple to do but you need to find a buddy. Maxing a kaede to 30 only takes about 4 Inaba sealstones now that almost every fusion is a crit.

Other hints: try to keep your level low (minimise training). You can only attack players up to 9 levels lower, It's alot easier to win Inaba sealstones from fresh players (< level10) which gives a great early 3* and 4* magatama. I mainly train to get sealstones for the next set.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:33 pm

kyaaya wrote:
Seems like there is a point farming method here:
http://www.tcgapp.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=713

Relatively simple to do but you need to find a buddy. Maxing a kaede to 30 only takes about 4 Inaba sealstones now that almost every fusion is a crit.

Other hints: try to keep your level low (minimise training). You can only attack players up to 9 levels lower, It's alot easier to win Inaba sealstones from fresh players (< level10) which gives a great early 3* and 4* magatama. I mainly train to get sealstones for the next set.

Haha, I remember being new and constantly getting attacked! I almost quit the game because of it XD. I kind of wish there were some sort of protection for lower level players, like you can't attack them till they reach a certain level.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 pm

@kyaaya Thanks a lot for the tip, I guess the first thing I need to do is to stop lvling >_<

As for finding a buddy to farm for VP, that's going to be more difficult; but I could ask my allies and hope one of them responds >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayakashi Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayakashi Guild...   Ayakashi Guild... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayakashi Guild...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next