Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Oh hai dere.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello, forumgoers! beltane-flames, here! I saw this forum back in my first week on Fantasica, but was too lazy busy to join at the moment. After an ally's message about it, I decided to register. So here I am! I've been playing for about three weeks, now, and I am quite enjoying myself. :3 My current leader and favorite card is Agnes, as she is made of pure awesome. Yeah. xD

So... that's it! I'm normally quite long-winded when it comes to forum intros, but I couldn't find much to say, here, so I suppose this will be the one exception to the rule? Wink Anyway, see you all around!

Last edited by beltane-flames on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Ohaithur. Very Happy Welcome to the forum Smile Ive also only been on the game for less than a month (Joined Fantasica on Sep 2nd, so its been about 2 weeks now) right at the closing of demon tower lol Razz Currently, my leader is Stefen :3 Level 88 ;D ......been no-lifing the 25-6 xD Anyway, glad youre enjoying the game- everyone here does as well Very Happy Enjoy your stay here in the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 pm

RisingAboveThis wrote:
Ohaithur. Very Happy Welcome to the forum Smile Ive also only been on the game for less than a month (Joined Fantasica on Sep 2nd, so its been about 2 weeks now) right at the closing of demon tower lol Razz Currently, my leader is Stefen :3 Level 88 ;D ......been no-lifing the 25-6 xD Anyway, glad youre enjoying the game- everyone here does as well Very Happy Enjoy your stay here in the forums Razz
Thanks for the welcome! Your leader is a big help in the Colosseum, by the way. Yay for strong allies! xD
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 pm

beltane-flames wrote:
Hello, forumgoers! beltane-flames, After an ally's message about it, I decided to register. So here I am!

That woul dbe me: aka Ryyme.
WELCOME! Smile

I once punched Busta Rhymes, his jaw sure was busted after that.

Last edited by Pugilist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 pm

[quote="Pugilist"]
beltane-flames wrote:
Hello, forumgoers! beltane-flames, After an ally's message about it, I decided to register. So here I am!quote]

WELCOME! Smile

Haha, well, hi! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

[quote="beltane-flames"]
Pugilist wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
Hello, forumgoers! beltane-flames, After an ally's message about it, I decided to register. So here I am!quote]

WELCOME! Smile

Haha, well, hi! Razz

Hey, guess who else did? Lol, welcome (from another newbie Razz )
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Woo, more new people! Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh hai dere. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hai dere.   Oh hai dere. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh hai dere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: