Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New active player here ^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

New active player here ^_^  Empty
PostSubject: New active player here ^_^    New active player here ^_^  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:56 am

Hi! I have been playing for a couple weeks, enough time to set Fantasica as my new adiction. bounce

I found the forums this weekend and they are very useful for newbies like me. I've managed to get a dozen 4* and getting Cats and some TE just by trading and reselling (setting her as my leader, I'm in love with that unit now LOL). And thanks to some forum tips, leveling my best units from lvl 1 to over 50 in just hours. It helped a lot that my little brother started playing for a couple days and quitted the game (so I got all his stuff).

I am very active in game, would like to meet simmilar allies with about the same experience (4* lead lvl over 50) and if possible the same time zone (I found out that most of my allies are online when I'm sleeping and viceversa) so I'd like to ally with people from Europe mostly. Wink

PS: I'm currently repeating Quest 2-7 over and over to get Ally points and leveling, and accumulating Toads for enhancing (Training 3-5). If you want a newbie but active ally feel free to add me. I'm going to clean my list right now.

PS2: By the way, I'm stuck on Chapter 20 (first quest). I have to rely on allies a lot on that quest, but my best allies never coincide in time. If you have any tips... please contact!
Back to top Go down
Helheim

Helheim

PostSubject: Re: New active player here ^_^    New active player here ^_^  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 am

Hiya! ^_^ Nice to meet you. Im a newish player as well and im pretty active. The only time im not online is when im asleep XD. My leader might be able to help with the quest. I use fawn atm beucase shes fast and has knockback 4. Il send you an invite in bit if you wanna be allies. Very Happy Im also doing 2-7 aswell so if you want i can use you leader so that you will earn more ally points. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: New active player here ^_^    New active player here ^_^  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 am

Ok perfect, waiting for your request! Yep, we can get a lot of ally points by doing that. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Helheim

Helheim

PostSubject: Re: New active player here ^_^    New active player here ^_^  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am

Sent one. My names stephenleebai lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New active player here ^_^    New active player here ^_^  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New active player here ^_^
Page 1 of 1