Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tungstenfox

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Just started Fantasica during the Amazon event and I've found I really enjoy the game. Always looking for active allies. I tend to play throughout the day so my leader is often available.

Managed to max Rouge this event and leaving her as my leader for the time being if you need more Xmas leaders. Send me a message in-game. I have a few inactive allies I can drop.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums! Smile
I keep running into you in the rankings. Good luck in the current event, and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays)! santa rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
tungstenfox

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 pm

larrydust wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forums! Smile
I keep running into you in the rankings. Good luck in the current event, and Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays)! santa rendeer rendeer

Thanks so much! This is the first event I've tried to push for a good spot in. I'll never be able to compete with the people in the top 10 but I'm really trying to get in the top 300 this go. Just to say I did it.

Good luck to you too! Here's hoping we don't have to spend anymore $$ this event.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Welcome and if you are looking for allies, look here:

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t472-looking-for-allies-thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: