Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I don't understand why (Trading)

Go down 
+3
brokenchicken
Valhades
kelvgoh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I don't understand why (Trading) Empty
PostSubject: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

1. People would outright give you an extremely low offer. E.g You have a Vivianne for sale and somebody comes and say, I give you my 4* leader and 60k luna. *It's true, it happened to me.*

2. They ask to see the unit that you want to sell and then tell you that they cannot afford. Can you do cheaper? Repeat step 1. E.g You are selling a Vivianne and somebody ask to see Vivianne. Nowadays, if you don't know who the old 5*/6* units are (New ones can be forgiven), you probably don't have the cards or elixers to pay for the card.

3. Lastly, the worst of the lot. Somebody agrees on the trade, say Anton for 6 elixer. You send the trade and then he tells you that he is short of 2 elixer and if you can do 2? So you say no, and ask to cancel the trade and he refuses and say he would go and find, get back to you in 2 hours. You catch him half an hour later, sourcing for cheaper Antons while tradelocking you.

NOW PEOPLE, THIS IS A VERY BAD HABIT. Please do not do that. If you don't want people to give you 1k Luna for your 4* leader, don't give such ridiculous prices for people's leads. Don't tradelock if you are still sourcing, its very selfish. People may need it for other trade opportunities. If you just want to act interested and see the card that people are trading, but not at all able to afford it, go to: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/ where you can see all the cards.

Let's all make the card trading not so frustrating if we all do our part. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 pm

There's a lot of players of poor morals in this game. One of my allies convinced a noob that his 5* Heide was better than the noob's 6* Charles and by extension, was worth more. I saw the trade and intervened and helped the noob out by advising him otherwise. I would like to have strong allies with 6* heroes like myself, however in my experience, it seems that the majority of the players with 6* heroes are not trust-worthy people -- thus I am at odds in kicking several of my allies because the only other alternative is to have allies with useless heroes during the event.

There are several people I will not trade with, simply because they are flakes or they are untrustworthy people and I refuse to help them.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Yubs, I know what you mean. I have myself a list of all those who are on my s**tlist.

The weirdest one was this guy who when I first asked for Abel, he told me that Abel is so darn good that he needs me to give him either 2k elixers, 2x good 6* or 10x 5* cards (NO low tier). A few days later (Thereabout), I managed to get Abel and he approached me and told me that he is willing to give me a Charles or 3x 5* for Abel. I never replied him.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm

The lack of an auction house, trading forum, or other method of snooping on what other people are paying means that it's the wild west out there; everything is word-of-mouth and everyone's suddenly an Expert[tm] as to what everything in the game is truly worth. You really have to watch people's boards to obtain anything resembling a good deal, and put up with a lot of people yelling "u think its worth x? top players buy this for four times that." 'Zat so? Go sell it to the top players then.

Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Yubs, I agree to a certain point BUT, 60k plust a 4* (And all other sorts of crazy offers) for a 5*? Some of them are so downright bad that they ought to be stoned.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Valhades wrote:
There's a lot of players of poor morals in this game.

In short the answer is this. People with bad morales are not limited to real life.

I've kicked and punched a lot punched a lot of people with bad morales, they all deserved it.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Pugilist wrote:
Valhades wrote:

In short the answer is this. People with bad morales are not limited to real life.

I've kicked and punched a lot punched a lot of people with bad morales, they all deserved it.

Hehe, no offence but once in a while, i get depressed and I get bad morale too. I think you had a typo, sld be moral. Hehe.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Embarassed Sad Embarassed

I once punched the desinged of auto correct.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Pugilist wrote:

*designer

I'll just go ahead and say, don't trade unless you both know what hours you'll be on. I have 4 trade locks at the moment but since I know who I'm trading with, I know that they'll eventually go through XD
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Valhades wrote:

I haven't seen many people who are just flat out horrible yet in-game, but this topic is something that is frequently discussed in my Psych classes. The general morality of people that are post 90's is extremely questionable. Given the fact that most people here are post 90's...well, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Pugilist wrote:

Should have punched harder. That one didn't do much for you.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Curasa wrote:
Pugilist wrote:

Should have punched harder. That one didn't do much for you.

lol!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I think some of the people with bad offers are just newbies hoping to score something (although, I am the kind of person who is super nice and researches as much as possible as a newbie, and I'd be mortified if I offered so ridiculously low, so I wouldn't do it myself) but yeah. I see a lot of rare card picks where someone with a low level account or low-ranked hero gets one, and the offers they get can be pretty bad. "I'll give you 1m for [decent 5*]" next person: "don't take 1m, that's a bad offer. I'll give you 4m" I had to step in and write on the wall that both of those were bad offers. Luckily I'm not the only one who does that.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I think some of the people with bad offers are just newbies hoping to score something (although, I am the kind of person who is super nice and researches as much as possible as a newbie, and I'd be mortified if I offered so ridiculously low, so I wouldn't do it myself) but yeah. I see a lot of rare card picks where someone with a low level account or low-ranked hero gets one, and the offers they get can be pretty bad. "I'll give you 1m for [decent 5*]" next person: "don't take 1m, that's a bad offer. I'll give you 4m" I had to step in and write on the wall that both of those were bad offers. Luckily I'm not the only one who does that.

Maybe it's a conspiracy to make the deal look good? Hahahahha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand why (Trading)   I don't understand why (Trading) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't understand why (Trading)
Page 1 of 1