Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What would you do with Unlimited TE?

Go down 
+8
Tashego
BkWiz
ChibiLeen
Zaelar
lmnseason
ChronoTriggerHappy25
Blargod
bleachcosplay
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

What would you do with Unlimited TE? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 am

As the title states, What would you do with unlimited TE?

And yes, I know the obvious answer: Buy all the 6* units your heart desires.
I mean after that. For example, some of the ideas I came up with:

• Buy every single 5* and 6* in the game and begin your new empire and economy.

• When you realize that the above is easier said than done, buy all of one Limited Edition cards, such as 10 Etherleds, or 10 Dianas, and then set the price...or destroy them all and release your inner troll (ugh, even typing that sent a shiver down my spine)

• Give free TE to the non paying players and be the catalyst to an epic war between the paying players and the non-playing players.

Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Well... from GTmeteor's actions in the past. I suspect many of us would move into RMT if he/she had access to unlimited amounts of TE.
Back to top Go down
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 am

to be honest, i don't know... all i want right now is an "Elizabeth" unit...*sigh* too poor though...

[TE goal: 2/300]
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 am

Ace all events for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 am

Blargod wrote:
Well... from GTmeteor's actions in the past. I suspect many of us would move into RMT if he/she had access to unlimited amounts of TE.

I request a history lesson.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Zaelar wrote:
Blargod wrote:

I request a history lesson.

Ask BKwiz. He's an expert on that. I got mine from hearsay so I don't really know the exact details. What I know:

1. Market was flooded with TE. Took roughly months after his ban from the game during the first Fires of the Apocalypse before the TE regained its value

2. Many players were permanently banned, particularly old top rankers.

3. RMT on GTmeteor's part was confirmed by an old top ranker JJjonkim (did I get that right?) or aka. cuddytime on the forums.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 pm

If I had unlimited TE's... I would probably stop playing because most of the challenge would be lost for me. xD Although, I'd probably complete my album first.

But I really like the idea of controlling the economy of the game. :3 As well as helping new players out.

Last edited by ChibiLeen on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:59 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
If I had unlimited TE's... if would probably stop playing because most of the challenge would be lost for me. xD

This. :/
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

I'd buy every single Lies and then say I used them all as feeders (but i wouldn't have) and see how crazy people would go/offer just to buy that card Very Happy

Or any LE card really
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
If I had unlimited TE's... I would probably stop playing because most of the challenge would be lost for me. xD

huh.....why you gotta be such a buzzkill? Very Happy

Just kidding, i see what you mean. Perhaps we need some parameters to make it more interesting.
For example, unlimited TE for only a day, or one day once a month.
Or unlimited TE(p)...not quite as exciting actually.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am

Tashego wrote:
I'd buy every single Lies and then say I used them all as feeders (but i wouldn't have) and see how crazy people would go/offer just to buy that card Very Happy

Or any LE card really

LOL. It would be the fantasica version of the twinkie crisis.
Back to top Go down
FinalWarri0r

FinalWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:36 pm

I'd give 6*s to people who have spent a ton of money on boxes and have never gotten a 6*. Razz
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:45 am

If I had unlimited te for a day, I would just trade 3te for 1pot each, effectivly getting a large portion of the pots on the market, then I would set aside 2k for aragon, and sell the rest for te 1/2 during the soul hunters event and ge back a lot of what I injected into the market when I had unlimited te!
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 am

FinalWarri0r wrote:
I'd give 6*s to people who have spent a ton of money on boxes and have never gotten a 6*. Razz
That's what i would do too! Help the little guys out. Cool
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am

i'd actually just quit the game... coz i'll end up giving away the TE to friends, strangers, etc... and still find i have more TEs than ever...

eventually, everyone will have unlimited TE because of me.

and then... what? we'll all be bored. too many TEs and nothing to buy... think Luna.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

myad wrote:
i'd actually just quit the game... coz i'll end up giving away the TE to friends, strangers, etc... and still find i have more TEs than ever...

eventually, everyone will have unlimited TE because of me.

and then... what? we'll all be bored. too many TEs and nothing to buy... think Luna.
Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Unlimited TE?   What would you do with Unlimited TE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do with Unlimited TE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: