Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DLC123G

DLC123G

Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! Empty
PostSubject: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Fantasica, Marvel:War of Heroes, Galaxy Saga, Dragon Magic, Ayakashi, HellFire, Deity Wars and RoB.

I was very focused in playing Fantasica to get at least 1mil BtPts for this xmas event, but each of the other games have their own events with fantastic cards/artwork to earn. I am going to lose my hand to these games! Fantasica is and will always be my main focus, being the first one I properly got hooked on. But the others are too good to pass on.
(Feel free to add me on any if any of you play those games Smile)

Due to these, I've had no time to on console/Pc, and inbetween girlfriend, work and driving I have to finish half a dozen books (currently on 'Fear To Tread', a Horus Heresy novel), will be getting Dark Knight Rises and Amazing Spiderman for xmas, and girlfriend is getting me a ps3 game for xmas.

No time to do all I want, so while I'm slowly going to sleep (1-2am), I'll play a quest of Fantastica, then go on one of the other games, do a quest/boss, go back to Fantastica, then go on another game etc.
It kinda works, but my goal of 100000 btpts per day is down the drain.

Cheers for reading (feel free to talk about the games, cards, etc. Smile) and have a merry xmas!

Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you too!

I currently have no time to do all i want as well...

don't get me wrong, i love Fantasica. But having to play for my bf's account (because he wants rewards but not work for it himself) as well is just ugh- Not only do i have to spend extra time to repeat the same quest/training, i am not getting rewarded for any of the effort >_<

Excuse my rant and thanks to those who read ^_^/

Happy Holidays!

Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 am

I would give my wife any reward she wanted. Hell I'd give her my leader if she wanted it. I'd never ask her to grind for me without payment. Next time grind on your own account. If he wants reward, give it to him at a discount but not for free. Don't get taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:48 pm

chris58jo wrote:
Cheers and Merry Christmas to you too!

I currently have no time to do all i want as well...

don't get me wrong, i love Fantasica. But having to play for my bf's account (because he wants rewards but not work for it himself) as well is just ugh- Not only do i have to spend extra time to repeat the same quest/training, i am not getting rewarded for any of the effort >_<

Excuse my rant and thanks to those who read ^_^/

Happy Holidays!

This is just a game. It is not an obligation. lol! Neways, good luck.
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm

To Imnseason: That's what i say!!! What's the point if he doesn't even play it?!? Evil or Very Mad

To Dekaden: Good advise... the line has been drawn! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 pm

This game is not an obligation. It is a COMPULSION!
Between this and Guardian Cross, I barely have time to work/eat/sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!   Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently playing 6/8 card games, no time for them or anything else!
Page 1 of 1