Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitchendrafts

kitchendrafts

Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe) Empty
PostSubject: Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)   Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 am

Hey everyone.~ Have been in the game a couple of weeks now but I've just started being super active during this event. Didn't want to let my allies down. Smile

I've been really unlucky with the premium cards (hello 2 star monsters!), I really have no idea about in-game prices and I've yet to find an efficient way to level up my units.

At any rate, nice to be here and hopin' to help out as much as I want to learn. In-game name is the same...using Charl at the moment (my precioussss).

Last edited by kitchendrafts on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just so people don't think I'm just talking to my in-game allies :3)
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)   Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:52 am

You should check out the guide in the Encyclopedia section of the forums. It's been a fantastic help for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kitchendrafts

kitchendrafts

PostSubject: Re: Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)   Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 am

utinni77 wrote:
You should check out the guide in the Encyclopedia section of the forums. It's been a fantastic help for me. Very Happy

Yup, will do. Actually used to google stats and found that the info was incomplete. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)   Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allies! (forum-wise anyway, hehe)
Page 1 of 1