Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello Fantasica Community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RubberbandMan

RubberbandMan

Hello Fantasica Community Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fantasica Community   Hello Fantasica Community I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 am

Names Mike, been playing this game for about a month and a half now, just got to say this game is AWESOME lol. Thoroughly enjoy playing a lot. Well just wanted to say hello, oh and fantasica game id is lynnmike64 in case you want to say hi on there as well lol.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

Hello Fantasica Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fantasica Community   Hello Fantasica Community I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smile

If you have any basic questions about Fantasica, this thread is a good one to know: Got questions? Ask here!

If you need help filling out your ally spots, try this thread: Looking for Allies Thread

And always feel free to ask questions. I've always found this community to be very friendly and helpful.
Back to top Go down

Hello Fantasica Community
Page 1 of 1