Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best place to earn bt pts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Best place to earn bt pts? Empty
PostSubject: Best place to earn bt pts?   Best place to earn bt pts? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 pm

since i dont know any good 5min quest areas

I've been doing 2-7 non-stop but it's starting to freak my eyes out since the cd is only 1min

some people said 25-3 is a decent place for this event but I wanted to hear more opinions from you guys just to make sure Smile

Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Best place to earn bt pts?   Best place to earn bt pts? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Chapters 1-4 give no BT. just letting you know.

25-3 is the best from what I've heard (gives >900 BT per run).

Since I haven't unlocked that yet, I'm stuck doing 10-5 (gives >400 BT per run).
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Best place to earn bt pts?   Best place to earn bt pts? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 pm

25-3 is the best place that I have found. It gives 907BT per successful run. (More, if you are using one of the Christmas units.)

You may want to double-check your BT point totals tho. I've been reading reports that the quests from chapters 1-4 (all the quests which have a cooldown of less than 5 minutes) do not give any BT points.

I have not personally checked the BT point gains from 2-7, so I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Best place to earn bt pts?   Best place to earn bt pts? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

yep just checked nothing from 2-7

guess ill just try chapter 25 then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to earn bt pts?   Best place to earn bt pts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to earn bt pts?
Page 1 of 1