Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anybody a boxing fan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Anybody a boxing fan? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody a boxing fan?   Anybody a boxing fan? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

I guess it's in my blood to love the sport as a Filipino.
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a boxing fan?   Anybody a boxing fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Its a cool sport but i rarely ever watch it. I will when i move.
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a boxing fan?   Anybody a boxing fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

I'm still trying to get over Pacman getting KOed like he did. And the heavyweight division needs some new megastars to take some titles away from the Klitschko brothers
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a boxing fan?   Anybody a boxing fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 am

The6thToe wrote:
I'm still trying to get over Pacman getting KOed like he did. And the heavyweight division needs some new megastars to take some titles away from the Klitschko brothers
I'm a heavy fan of Pacman but I thought Marquez deserved the win. It is true that Pacquaio is a greater fighter and I know what he can do for a rematch. On the other note, Marquez made so much sacrifice and so much of its heart to that fight.

Pacquaio and Marquez will have another fighter but I am not sure if they are having a rematch. I think it's about time that someone should knock Mayweather out. Pacman or Marquez have the punching power and a whole new level of fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody a boxing fan?   Anybody a boxing fan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody a boxing fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: