Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The "Higher Card Pack"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

The "Higher Card Pack" Empty
PostSubject: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am

Hey I was in the Card Pack Shop today looking at the packs we can draw with our 4* and up tickets. I know that I should believe that the chanves of getting a 5 or 6* from them are miniscule at best. But there are just a couple of things in the back of my head telling me otherwise:

A) During the recycle event they give you 3000 points! If I remember right that's more than a unit 5* gives and enough to get 10 grab bags...that's a lot of points!

B) Thy were only given to the top 100 players. Now, I want expecting them to be given to the top 5000 like TE(p) and premiun tickets, but I was expcting at least 1000! The top 100? That's pretty exclusive!

C) This could just be advertising but..."The Higher Card Pack". The name, coupled with the rarity of the ticket, it could actually be that these have one of the highest chances to pull a 6* card, so that in future events players will activly try to push and snag an extra one...

I'm not spending mine because I have terrible luck! But can anyone either post their results if they used theirs or read Japanese and see what they have to say about it?
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 am

I used mine.....lucky me I pulled 2 krakens!
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I've used mine and behold, all 4*s!

At least they did what they advertised.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Lol at both of you, but thanks for the responses, I was starting to wonder if anyone was ever going to use their tickets!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:58 pm

predator852 wrote:
Lol at both of you, but thanks for the responses, I was starting to wonder if anyone was ever going to use their tickets!

I think people may be saving them, in case regular Premium Tickets don't give any event bonuses anymore and the 4* Premiums do.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Now people got some reason to buy more TE
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
predator852 wrote:

I think people may be saving them, in case regular Premium Tickets don't give any event bonuses anymore and the 4* Premiums do.

That's one of the reasons I'm saving mine so it's understandable!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Higher Card Pack"   The "Higher Card Pack" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Higher Card Pack"
Page 1 of 1