Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Recruitment event questions

Go down 
+2
XiaoLongBao
gtcardwhere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gtcardwhere

Recruitment event questions Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 am

Hello, I'm sorry if there is a thread discussing this already; I've used search and went through the first few pages of the forum already and did not find what I am looking for.

I am a fairly new user and have not been around for any past recruitment events, so I have some questions regarding them which will help me, and hopefully other new users, immensely when trying to determine what is a fair offer for some of the units.

From what I can tell, these recruitment events seem to happen regularly. My question is, has it always been the case that you can recruit units from previous recruitment events (ie: Luce, halloween units, etc), or is the current December recruitment event an exception?

Also, how does one generally go about obtaining these monster cards? Can you only get them during specific events (ie halloween monsters during halloween), or are they available all the time in paid booster packs?

One last question: is there a penalty for failed recruitment attempts (ie: lose monster card on failure)?

Again, I apologize if these have been answered elsewhere, but thank you for any help that can be provided.
Back to top Go down
XiaoLongBao
☆☆
XiaoLongBao

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 am

Should ask these questions in the event thread, you'll get quicker help there.

gtcardwhere wrote:
My question is, has it always been the case that you can recruit units from previous recruitment events (ie: Luce, halloween units, etc), or is the current December recruitment event an exception?

Recruitment events include all eligible monsters from past events and paid packs.

gtcardwhere wrote:

Also, how does one generally go about obtaining these monster cards? Can you only get them during specific events (ie halloween monsters during halloween), or are they available all the time in paid booster packs?

These cards can only be obtained from event rankings or trade for them except; Harpy, Mermaid and Stray Cat as they are non-event

gtcardwhere wrote:

One last question: is there a penalty for failed recruitment attempts (ie: lose monster card on failure)?

There is no penalty except consumption of SSS and SSL used.
Back to top Go down
gtcardwhere

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:35 am

Thank you very much for your reply.

So for the time being, there is a limited supply of event monster cards that can be recruited into units (ie what's out there now is all that's available). Does this mean they will increase in value over time as people turn them into units and the supply of event monster cards dwindle?

Back to top Go down
XiaoLongBao
☆☆
XiaoLongBao

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 am

gtcardwhere wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply.

So for the time being, there is a limited supply of event monster cards that can be recruited into units (ie what's out there now is all that's available). Does this mean they will increase in value over time as people turn them into units and the supply of event monster cards dwindle?

yes like the sonia card her monster value has caught up with her unit
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:29 am

Anyone knows what type of unit is mary, henry and anne? I mean like missile/melee/magic and if possible anyone got their stats yet? xD
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 am

Mary is magic

Henry is missile

Anne is missile
Back to top Go down
gtcardwhere

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:07 am

Thank you again for your reply.

Isylia wrote:
Anyone knows what type of unit is mary, henry and anne? I mean like missile/melee/magic and if possible anyone got their stats yet? xD

According to the Japanese site:

Mary is [ground 18309] [air 21152] [sea 18309], with area 4
Henry is [ground 21947] [air 23567] [sea 18309] with slow 4
Anne is [ground 23507] [air 9323] [sea 17087] with no special attack
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 am

Whats best farm spot of sss?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 am

Jana198709 wrote:
Whats best farm spot of sss?

General consensus is that there is none. It's completely random. I've been farming level 1-5 for stones and feeders, and I get ~ 4 stones per run, on average.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment event questions   Recruitment event questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment event questions
Page 1 of 1