Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)

Go down 
+43
xpedia321
wsxeert
spacefiddle
dantidd
Bazabaza
toughchimp
blackwing
Halorik1987
zeklynzaurahel
ROYALGOLD1
Jerky
SicaFinite873
Isylia
Tomoya85kun
skypemorris
ProSoccerForce
Colaleon
xaolingwei
GoldoaWillNotMove
nakuai
Hunkamajunka
Mechsae
bleachcosplay
memphiskite
KuroStar
ElysianField
ddriscoll90
Callanthe
Divinion
alley1221
vargasc85
Whizzah
larrydust
lmnseason
eadgster
AotsukiHime
Ixtlia
themadmanazn
kyaaya
Exuria
po1102
Augi128
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
Some missing stats on Alvida:

Range: 130
Speed: B
Cost: 30

Information given my Memphiskite

updated
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:19 am

Marshmellow's max stats:

Land: 16280, Air:20369, Sea: 19134
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Marshmellow's max stats:

Land: 16280, Air:20369, Sea: 19134

Updated. Thank You
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 am

Set Star Maidens to Released. Renamed event associated to "House of the Heartless" and added Agatha and Harika, the 4* associated to the event.
Back to top Go down
xaolingwei

xaolingwei

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am

nice info. please make this post at top post~
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 am

It would be great if you could add the column "Arena Damage". That should be a small enough task now that the formula is known: link to formula topic. I added the formula to use in a spreadsheet at the bottom of the first post of the topic.

I also support a "Classification" column, with 3 possible values: "male", "female" or "male palace guard". It's so unclear for some character which are male and which are female, and it would be helpful for people building a team around units with Attack Boost male/female. The palace guard classification would be there just for completeness sake, so people can filter for all units affected by Camille's Attack Boost. I can understand if you don't feel like spending time on something so unimportant though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:37 am

Colaleon wrote:
I can understand if you don't feel like spending time on something so unimportant though. Smile

Thank you for your hard work. I'll definitely get around to updating it this weekend. All the above mentioned information have been discussed in the chatbox before. So it'll definitely be reflected.

As far as the arena formula is concern, it is obvious that you had put a lot of work in to it and that multiple data points were used in order to get the various factors that are involve. I know that themadmanazn was also collecting damage data with consistent Master/Ruler/Parter of Land/Air/Sea and Bringer of Victory.

This further analysis will determine whether the arena damage will remain in a separate tab or integrated into the main units.

The guiding fundamentals of the worksheet is and always will be about provable facts.

Gender, however ambigious the artwork may be, can easily be determine through a Claudio and Alex/Benedetta deployment. (Palace Guard w/ Camille).

A damage calculation formula, however accurate it may be... 99.999999% correct is not the same as a provable fact.

Please be patient while the data is reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 am

xaolingwei wrote:
nice info. please make this post at top post~

The link is to a Public Google Doc. You can bookmark it or sign in to a Google Account and duplicate it for off-line use. But yeah, don't think it really needs to be sticky or bump, there's not enough updates in the Encyclopedia section anyways for it to get bumped too far down.
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 am

Renamed units associated with "Trials of Sol-lune"
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Augi128 wrote:
Colaleon wrote:
I can understand if you don't feel like spending time on something so unimportant though. Smile

Thank you for your hard work. I'll definitely get around to updating it this weekend. All the above mentioned information have been discussed in the chatbox before. So it'll definitely be reflected.

As far as the arena formula is concern, it is obvious that you had put a lot of work in to it and that multiple data points were used in order to get the various factors that are involve. I know that themadmanazn was also collecting damage data with consistent Master/Ruler/Parter of Land/Air/Sea and Bringer of Victory.

This further analysis will determine whether the arena damage will remain in a separate tab or integrated into the main units.

The guiding fundamentals of the worksheet is and always will be about provable facts.

Gender, however ambigious the artwork may be, can easily be determine through a Claudio and Alex/Benedetta deployment. (Palace Guard w/ Camille).

A damage calculation formula, however accurate it may be... 99.999999% correct is not the same as a provable fact.

Please be patient while the data is reviewed.

Just a heads up, the formula Colaleon worked on has factored out max master of land/air/sea and bringer of victory Very Happy Regardless of being integrated into the main tab or not, it would be awesome to get this new and more accurate formula on the arena tad Very Happy Thanks Augi!
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 am

Set all House of the Hearless to Released.
Added Diana, Fencer of the Heart and Chocolat to unreleased.

Added Eurydike to Released.
Back to top Go down
ProSoccerForce
☆☆
ProSoccerForce

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Ey man, i have image of tarte for you if you want?
Back to top Go down
http://SkillfullSilverWings.weebly.com
ProSoccerForce
☆☆
ProSoccerForce

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/18/10/63/94/tarte10.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://SkillfullSilverWings.weebly.com
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Some old units without skills got Arena skill:
Leevi, Vilhelm, Thrain, Charles got Double Attack.
Johann, Zenobia, Bernhard got Iron Wall.
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 pm

can we say that the older post... is that dead now? just want to know since this is very current and updated... but i don't know if this link is the same one with zoebeagle making that post... also... what's with the value? i'm confused by it as well ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:37 am

I just noticed the spreadsheet was updated with an extra column for Gender. Thanks augi!

You should also know the new arena event uses a different damage formula than the previous ones. I created a topic about it: Battle Arena Damage Formula. It's not fully confirmed yet, but once it is it would be great to have a column for it added to the [Beta] Arena Ranking tab.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Temporarily updating til Augi gets back Razz

Updated with new units and added Gender Column.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Tomoya85kun wrote:
can we say that the older post... is that dead now? just want to know since this is very current and updated... but i don't know if this link is the same one with zoebeagle making that post... also... what's with the value? i'm confused by it as well ^ ^;

Value is the spd of the dmg output by the unit. Chinese/Korean Fantasica uses numbers instead of spd letters. I'm don't know who provided the information to augi so i'm not able to input that information in.
Back to top Go down
SicaFinite873
☆☆☆
SicaFinite873

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 am

Did something happen to the spreadsheet? all the icons of the cards are missing
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

SicaFinite873 wrote:
Did something happen to the spreadsheet? all the icons of the cards are missing

I'm sorry there seems to be an issue with google docs...when lookin at the spreadsheet view i noticed that the icons with shorter links show up so it will take me some time to replace those links.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:07 am

Pictures for Current units have been replaced. Added Decree Arena Skill column.
Back to top Go down
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 am

Are columns going to be added for level break max damage values?
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Jerky wrote:
Are columns going to be added for level break max damage values?

I'm still debating on doing that becuz of how much more space it would take on the spreadsheet page, also the max level break values are posted on unofficial wiki that kadaan works on. I did a column for monsters but i'm still thinkin on the unit page. If its wanted by a significant amt of players then i'll try and do it.
Back to top Go down
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 am

If somebody can give me apk for Chinese/Korean version of Fantasica, i can extract speed values from there.
Back to top Go down
ROYALGOLD1

ROYALGOLD1

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

IM NEW SUMONE ADD ME FOR THA LOVE OF FANTA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)   [Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Fantasica Units/Monsters List (Spreadsheet with images)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next