Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player

Go down 
+43
GrumpyLynx
honkytoinks
Kanata67
Haasome
Link2Hyrule
Tenmujin
junsuina
xSeisax
Lacrexius
PeridotWeapon
chaosme
GuerrillaDawg
Crimson09
Zeykes
JanaGXP
Manayer64
Throwaway
somelameguy
Fuhajin
demonflowers
asephra
Dizz1986
Emevolii
azaelia
IssacFrost
Soggytoaster
Bazabaza
Mechsae
Kittyrawr
Pawiaja
sgof
leoli827
Joldfield101
HoundR
ChibiLeen
Aniwo
Brokenluckx3
lululique
Destini411
Callanthe
Exuria
themadmanazn
lmnseason
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player Empty
PostSubject: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

REFERENCES

Quote :
DATABASE:

Units & Monster Database - Click Here

WIKIPEDIA

Unofficial Fantasica Wiki

Quote :
This guide is 100% free player based. I am completely devoted on playing this game for free. I will be posting all my experience on this thread and support everyone up to their 6* unit. I am not sure to what level I am able to provide but if I have more to offer after obtaining the first 6* unit, I will post more.

Here's my guide and good luck.
Quote :
CARD SKILLS

Poison - Causes an additional gradual damage
Area of Attack - Causes a splash damage around the target
Attack Boost - Gives additional bonus damage to affected members
Knockback - Pushes a target back
Slow - Slows down enemy
Quote :
TERMINOLOGIES

TE : Time Elixir
POT : Potion
TE (P) : Time Elixir (Personal) - non-tradeable
POT (P) : Potion (Personal) - non tradeable
WTT : Want To Trade
WTS: Want To Sell (also symbolized as S>)
WTB: Want To Buy (also symbolized as B>)
LF : Looking For
Trade Down : Break down trade. Ex. 5* unit (x1) = Max leveled 4* card (x5)
(U) : This identifies a card as a unit.
(M) : This identifies a card as a monster.
SS 1 : Soul Stone - an item for recruiting monster into unit.
SS 2 : Silicon Studio - Game maker
SSS : Soul Stone Small
SSL : Soul Stone Large
Luna : In-game currency
Ally Points : These are obtained by employing allies and used for skill leveling.
Brave : Sending braves to allies will also grant you. (200 braves = random 1*-3* card)
OBO: Or best offer (Give your best offer if you can't meet the exact price.)
RCR : Rare Card Report

Quote :
ARTIFACT REWARDS

Every boss quest drop artifacts. Collecting a set of them will reward you a 4* monster. Keep doing boss quests until you obtain a set or you can steal artifacts from other players through battle.

ARTIFACTSREWARDS
Ring of AgesMermaid
Orb of DivinityPegasus
Holy StaveUnicorn
Mystic IncenseStray Cat
Blessed PendantBanshee

WALKTHROUGH

CONTENTS:

1. Currency
2. Summary
3. Trading
4. Obtaining A 4* Unit
5. Level Grind
6. Enhancing
7. Banking
8. Allies
9. Obtaining TE & POT
10. Album Capacity
11. 5* Unit Philosophy
12. Obtaining A 5* Unit
13. Recruitment (Easy 5* Unit)
14. Upgrading Allies
15. 6* Unit Philosophy
16. Events For TE
17. 4 Star Plus Tickets
18. Training Efficiency
19. Buying 4* Cards

1. Currency

The first thing you have to understand is the currency. Luna is still important because we need it for enhancing our units and for obtaining and leveling skills. These are the currencies being used.

TE (Time Elixir), POT (Potion): these are items you can trade as currency. They can be obtained through events or other special rewards. When you start playing the game, save these items for your own sake during later game.

Our main source of Time Elixirs are from paying players.

There are those you get that you cannot trade and they are personal items. You will see them as this "Potion (P)" and "Time Elixir (P)." They are in color blue.

As a beginner, your main source of TE is by selling max leveled 4* units normally valued at 5TE. Limited Edition cards sell higher. Knowing the price of cards is very important in terms of trading value.

Quote :
Earning Luna:

You can earn Luna by selling feeders to people. You can sell a set (5 items in one set) for a price. You can sell 5 1 Like a Star @ heaven cards for 15,000 - 25,000 Luna. I will give you a price per set for cards that you can sell them to.

1 Like a Star @ heaven set = 15,000 - 25,000Luna
2 Like a Star @ heaven set = 50,000 - 75,000 Luna
3 ⭐set = 250,000 or you can sell them for 100,000 - 150,000 Luna Each.

The 3  Like a Star @ heaven  cards are special. You can also sell them for 1TE a set. It might not be a bad idea to sell them at a set of level 10 for a higher chance of selling for 1TE.
2. Summary

When you start the game, work on your given 2 Like a Star @ heaven unit. Find allies right away. You can level your card by doing quest 2-7 repeatedly. Put one of your unit and level it up. By adding as many allies as possible, your exp gain increases.

Make sure you also spend your available TE wisely towards a 4 Like a Star @ heaven unit while you are new. During Panel events, a 4 ⭐card is always available to everyone and given free.

Quote :
BASIC TRADING SYSTEM:

Depending on the price of your unit, you can down trade or up trade cards. When up trading, expect to give greater value. When you are down trading, you are more likely to get greater value. When you buy or sell with pure TE, you are more likely to get proper value. The difference between trading and buying with TE is that it takes longer to process trading while buying with TE saves you time to get what you want. (everybody want TE nowadays) TE do hold greater value but if you are patient, card trading can get you a long way. From 3-5 max 4 ⭐cards, you can trade them for a 5 ⭐unit. Prices differ by stats and rarity.
Quote :
Max leveled 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards would sell for 5 TE and for Limited Edition cards, they can sell for more. Possibly 8-12 TE depending on the unit.
During events, fresh 5 Like a Star @ heaven cards are available from many players who spend money. This is one of the chances that you can obtain them for cheap. There would be few available from 15-25 TE and some good cards may be sold from 25-35TE at maximized level.

3. Trading

Before you can trade, your account must reach level 31 first.

I suggest you go to trade section of this forum and post about buying your first 4 Like a Star @ heaven unit. You can buy them for 1TE. If you browse well, you can find people giving deals and you might be able to get more than what your TE's worth.

Nothing is a set price for this game. Some people will pay plenty for cards they need and some people will sell stuffs really low if they want to get rid of cards badly.

Always keep your eyes on the Card Pack section and check what kind of deals people are selling. Tap on the profile of those who obtain rare cards and you an see tons of people advertising their merchandise.

4. Obtaining A 4 Star Unit

With 1TE, you are able to buy a 4 ⭐card. Some people are selling 4 ⭐for less than a TE.

You want to focus on cards with higher damage. Make sure you acquire a desirable card by going through the database.  

Also, many people like allies who have knockback skills. As a beginner, the last thing you want to get are poison or area of attack units. They are not very helpful during the early part of this game.

Go to the "Trading Center" of this forum and tell people around that you are looking for your first 4 ⭐card. You should have a descent flood of people offering you.

Quote :
Premium Tickets:

At some point of the game, you will obtain some Premium Tickets and these are items good for free 3 Like a Star @ heaven or 4 Like a Star @ heaven units.

4  Like a Star @ heaven + Tickets:

These tickets are obtainable from events or log in panels. There are few occasional events that provide them too. It might not be a bad idea to let it be your tool towards your first 4 ⭐card if you don't want to waste TE.
Quote :
I may occasionally have 4 ⭐for sale with the exception of selling it for 1TE or 1,000,000 Luna for new players.
5. Level Grind

Keep leveling up one of your unit by repeatedly doing quest 2-7. This will give you 308 exp each run with 1 minute cool down.

Make sure you put your allies. Each ally gives extra 10% exp.

6. Enhancing

Put 18 1 Like a Star @ heaven cards to a 2 Like a Star @ heaven card to make level 10 2 Like a Star @ heaven then bank it. Collect and save them for your first 5 Like a Star @ heaven or 6 Like a Star @ heaven unit in the future.

Go to the skill section and boost the skill "Blessing of the Valkyrie" to gain exp bonus from enhancing. You will then only require 17 1 Like a Star @ heaven (lvl 1) cards for 2 Like a Star @ heaven (lvl 1) cards to level 10.

(Blessing of the Valkyrie: Skill level 9) 1 Like a Star @ heaven(lvl1) x 16 melee units enhancing Ravenous Bear 2 Like a Star @ heaven(lvl1) will reach level 10.

Some people prefer level 4-5 feeders but I always go the extra mile of getting level 10-30 feeders. The main reason is to make the most out of my space. If I am enhancing a level 1 card, 60 level 10 2 Like a Star @ heaven cards can take you a long way. It would also cost less luna.

If you want to reduce the enhance cost, boost "Training Efficiency" skill.

If you want to make the most of your feeders, take advantage of Panel Events. They have the great bonus of giving reduced enhance cost plus an enhance boost.

Quote :
FEEDERS:

Feeders are cards that you save to feed a main card. Usually, you save 30-70 cards to enhance your level 1 main card. This way, you save more Luna. Feeders are 2 Like a Star @ heaven cards. Some people level them to 4 but I rather level them to 10. Sometimes, I level them to 20+ if I can.

I also use 3 Like a Star @ heaven and 2 Like a Star @ heaven cards at level 20+ to enhance my monster cards.
At this point of reading my guide, don't worry about 3* feeders for now.

7. Banking

Send a trade request to an ally then ask them to cancel it. When they cancel, the cards you put on the trade will go to your inbox. This is a way to free some space in your actual card inventory.

If you want to bank luna, just trade luna with someone else for the same amount.

8. Allies

I keep my self active to maintain my 5 Like a Star @ heaven and 6 Like a Star @ heaven allies. Whenever I have the time, I either do some quests or train. This should keep your availability meter going.

(I have a lot of free time and I don't need to explain my job in real life. We will always have different individual experience.)

Entertain your allies. Give them a good reason why they should keep you. Strong allies will play a role bigger than you imagine on events. Even with a 4 Like a Star @ heaven unit, they can help you reach 1500-500 event ranking. (You will need a ridiculous amount of free time tho to stay within top 500 as a free player.)

9. Obtaining TE & Pot

The events can give you special 4 Like a Star @ heaven units, TE and POTs. Also keep in mind that the 4 Like a Star @ heaven units you bought for 1-2TE reaches greater trade value upon maximizing their level. The cards you get from events also hold greater value but some may not be special for other people.

I suggest you buy 4 Like a Star @ heaven and max level them for other people to buy at a greater price or trade value. Price change every time but some extremely rare cards remain at high value. You may max a few 4 ⭐cards and trade them for some 5* with another player willing for trade.

Some max 4 ⭐cards can sell a specific amount of TE at a respective 1\4 of a regular price of a 5 ⭐star card right now.

At this point of your game, this is your best bet for obtaining a 5* unit.

Keep an open eye on the trading centre and you may find some event cards more valuable than you know.

10. Album Capacity

In order to progress, you want your album capacity to increase. What I do is buy 3 Like a Star @ heaven from the trade and collect the yellow slots from the training sections. You can also trade cards for album.

Level up the skill Troop Formation to increase your card capacity. It requires you to have an amount of different cards in your album and luna to level up.

11. 5 Star Unit Philosophy

Right now, 5 ⭐cards are almost at a level where you can buy them from 4-5TE and even a maxed one at 7TE. It should be far doable. If you win a 4 ⭐monster card, you can generally make a good starting TE towards a 5 :star card. Stray Cat (m) is one card that anyone can obtain and there are people willing to trade a 5 ⭐for her.

Quote :
With the combination of some max level 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards and TE, there is a chance to obtain a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit through trade. You can also sell the max level 4 Like a Star @ heaven for more TE and add it to your 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit-savings.

Maxed 4  Like a Star @ heaven cards are worth 5TE and 5 Like a Star @ heaven cards are at the range of 13-25TE but rare cards are worth more.

Also keep in mind that the point of buying a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit is to help you in game. You are not buying a 5 Like a Star @ heaven to show off your allies how many stars you have. Select those with good damage stats or descent with skill supporting them.
With that said, I have been able to obtain a maxed level Lily for 50TE + 5 max leveled 4 Like a Star @ heaven units. Make sure you know the card you want before buying or check the database for details. Also, the more TE you throw down, it is an investment for a greater unit. Now that I got my own first 5 Like a Star @ heaven, I'm ready to reach good rankings in events or yet, obtain better cards. (This was during the time Lily was worth 80-120TE and maxed 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards were 10-12TE.)

Quote :

OBTAINING 5 :star:UNIT WITH LIMITED RESOURCES

Your two effective main option for obtaining a 5 ⭐unit is by saving up some Time Elixir or save 5 max leveled 4 ⭐units to uptrade for a 5 ⭐unit. If there is a tower event, I suggest you go through the 100th floor for a 5 Like a Star @ heaven monster and recruit it during recruitment event. (Level the card to increase your recruiting rate.*edit by Dark Knlght)
12. Obtaining A 5 Star Unit

Congratz! Now that you obtained your first 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit, it's time to use those feeders. I suggest you clear up all your valued cards or non feeder card to your inbox. Bank them with the help of a friend or friends. Use your 5 Like a Star @ heaven as your leader. Now you should only have all the feeders and your 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit in your card slots. Go crazy and enhance your 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit with all the feeders available.

Feeding your 5* is just a suggestion. There is the other option of grinding quest 2-7. Some people would only collect feeders for their monsters and some for both monsters and units.

Quote :
Why would you enhance a level 1 card with as much feeders as you can? Well, it's cheaper this way while keeping the greater exp value. (In my case, I got a maxed unit so I will be saving my feeders for either a 6 Like a Star @ heaven unit or a good monster.)
13. Recruitment

Every time there's a Tower Event, expect a Recruitment event.

There are times that you collect Soul Stones. You either get small or large. Collect these items as they are worth TE when sold. They are also worth keeping for an easy 5* unit.

Every Tower Events, there are always Soul Stone rewards. Keep them as they are used for recruiting monsters. When you finish the first 100th floor of a tower event, there is always a 5 ⭐monster reward. Not all are worth recruiting. Check the database first to see if it is a unit that is worth recruiting.

I always save my Soul Stones and wait for Tower events with a good monster to recruit. Sleipnir is one example of a good unit to recruit. It has a good melee damage with a knockback. It also only cost 20 points to deploy. The descent deploy cost makes her a pretty ok arena unit.

I did not bother recruiting Antiope due to a reason of her stat not fitting what I really wanted. I am glad for that decision as you can see, I obtained Sleipnir.

I probably don't mind being selective. If you are going to play this game as a free player throughout, saving maxed 5  Like a Star @ heaven  cards is a good start for a 6 ⭐unit. If you have recruited units with great stats, you are likely to obtain a 6* at a better rate.

Quote :
One of the monster I consider to recruit as an Arena unit is Sleipnir. If you max level the skill "Speed Demon," Sleipnir will earn a class B speed as a leader with a deploy cost of 20 and a knockback skill.

Sleipnir is also a descent ally so you may find good allies with her.
14. Upgrading Allies

Before you earn high class allies, you must be active with a good leader. Here are the leaders that you want as a new player.

Quote :
Ideal 5 ⭐unit leader

Ignat
Sheryl
Lily
Hildegard
Gerhard (A descent tower event ally)
Victoria
Edgar
Erhard
Sogno
Werewolf
Yuki
Elizabeth
Palutia
Bernhard
Rose
Sofia
Joachim
Selene
Canis

I will not go further but I will give you the logic of this. You want a leader that has a great damage focused on either land, air or sea. This is one way to make you a useful ally. You want to be useful on killing a tower boss or as an event ally. I have many allies that have even damage but I find them not very functional on some events. I end up using 3-7 allies on event while the others are just fillers. I still respect them all equally though but I am just telling you an ideal ally.
Now that you have a leveled 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit as a leader, it's time to get rid of your inactive allies or those you don't need and find some allies with 5 Like a Star @ heaven or 6 Like a Star @ heaven units. The higher your leader unit is, the higher chance you got for a better ally. You now want allies that can help you either reach top ranks on events or at least help you obtain 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards from events. Whenever you get 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards from events, I suggest you maximize them first before any other classic 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards. Event cards hold greater value than the classic but some are equal.

I may sound mean but trust me, the allies you left will find other allies without problem.

Make sure that you are upgrading The Fruits of Friendship. At level 5, you can have 30 allies.

Now it's time to save for a 6 Like a Star @ heaven unit.

15. 6 Star Unit Philosophy

Obtaining a 6 Like a Star @ heaven unit is now a whole new different story. People pay a load of cash before they obtain it or at least people work really hard with such unimaginable investment to obtain them through events. The best way to buy it cheap is by getting them at the lowest level possible.

You can also recruit 6 Like a Star @ heaven monsters from events on the other resourceful option. This will not be an easy task as they take a lot of Time Elixir and your time to guarantee a good spot in an event.

Quote :
At least, now you got options in earning TE. Save wisely.

- You can sell maxed 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards.
- Sell SSS (Soul Stone Small) and SSL (Small Stone Large)
- You may sell 3 Like a Star @ heaven cards at a combo deal for 1 TE.
- You may purchase 5 Like a Star @ heaven units and max level them to sell.
- Events will occasionally reward you tradable TE and POTs that you can save .
- You may purchase 5 Like a Star @ heaven units under 50 TE and trade them for 5 max leveled 4 Like a Star @ heaven units. (This is an advanced way of earning TE. Please research first for card values.)
- Buy cheap 5 ⭐or 4 ⭐cards that you know you can flip a higher price. (Research the card value first)
- Arena events will give you a good reward of tradeable Potions and Time Elixirs.
16. Events for TE

My suggestion for earning a 6 ⭐unit is by forming a good 5 Like a Star @ heaven card team. In an arena event, you need a team of 5 cards with a total deploy points of 100.

Quote :
ARENA EVENT

What is a deploy point?

That is the amount of point you need to deploy a unit. You can see it when deploying a unit in quests or check the card's deploy points.

Attack Speed

You want cards that has the attack speed of S, A and B. The Attack Speed will determine how often your card can take its turn. You would want cards that has either slow or knockback. Those skill will help delay the turn of your opponent upon success.

Total Damage

The total damage of your unit will be the damage dealt to your opponent. (Land + Air + Sea = Damage)
These 5 ⭐unit cards are not just event assets but also tradeable items with a specific value towards buying or trading for a 6 ⭐unit card.

Quote :
Maximizing 5 ⭐Units

Compared to a 4 ⭐card, a 5 ⭐unit would be a better card to max level for it has greater trade value. The time consumed to max level a 5 Like a Star @ heaven card takes about the time of almost two 4 ⭐cards.

The price of a maxed level 5 Like a Star @ heaven card is around 3x-6x depending on the card. Sometimes, they are 7x-10x the value for a really rare card.

Quote :
Event Card Clues

By being active during events, there are 4 ⭐and 5 Like a Star @ heaven cards that you can sell for a really good value. There are only very few 5 Like a Star @ heaven card monsters from tower events that you can sell for a good price and this is why it is important to always keep your eye on the database.

Some recruited 5 Like a Star @ heaven and 4 ⭐seem to have greater value if they are card that you obtain from the ranking rewards or high achievement reward during events. There are also other cards from other commons events to have greater value from the event ranking rewards but this is more for the active people. There were times when a 4  Like a Star @ heaven card was given to people for reaching the top 700 at a rare occasion.
During events, both Time Elixirs and Potions are both available to acquire. You may trade 3 Potions for 2 Time Elixirs.

Quote :
TOWER EVENT

You would need at least units against land, air and sea monsters. This is also where great allies come to play.

Depending on personal needs, the 5 ⭐monster obtained can be worth raging from 5-15TE. The value is affected by 3 factors. Art work, monster status and it's recruitment damage status. I'll put two 5 ⭐monsters in comparison.

Antiope (M) is cheaper than than Sleipnir (M). Sleipnir (U) have a greater arena status. Not only with the 20 deploy status but her speed becomes class B when used as a leader with the skill Speed Demon maxed. Antiope (U) have a disadvantage for being slow but she is a descent monster which is a cheaper for leaving as be.

After the first lap, you are rewarded with a 4 ⭐monster every 100th floor beaten. The monsters can be traded and can be sold 3-9TE depending on the demand. Some monsters have greater value than the others.

Quote :
RECRUITMENT EVENT

I prefer keeping my soul stones but if you need TE, you can sell 10-20 Soul Stones (S) for 1TE. The price is different each time so I can not determine a right price. You have to watch the market really carefully.

Occasionally, it is cheaper to sell your soul stones if you have time to farm and buy a fresh 5 ⭐card without the hassle of recruiting a monster. The difference between a good recruited unit will have a higher price than a normal card.

Because a monster is recruited does not mean it has a great value and you may surprised. This is due to it's status as a unit or other people have their eyes on other cheaper unit with equal or better damage stats. Always refer to the database before recruiting.

17. 4 Star Plus Tickets

By completing the bingo panel and some occasional events, these tickets are rewarded.

You can collect these tickets and draw card from 4 Like a Star @ heaven and up. My friends have proven to draw 5 ⭐from these and I have managed to pull a Paris from them as well.

When you pull 4 ⭐and 5 Like a Star @ heaven cards, I suggest you max level them and sell for TE. When you pull a 6 ⭐card, you just hit the bingo.

18. Training Efficiency

As your account level up, you should also level up "Proof of Training" to increase your training points. When you feel comfortable that you have enough training points, you may do training 26-5. This gives you high odds of getting Yakov a 2 ⭐and a fair drop of Catoblepas which is a 3 Like a Star @ heaven card.

This stage would cost more training points but at the chance of making TE out of training is worth a chance. You can sell Catoblepas for a good chunk of Luna or a set for TE. You can also produce 3 ⭐feeders this way at the most cheapest possible way. All you need to do is buy 1 Like a Star @ heaven and 2 Like a Star @ heaven cards and they are way cheaper than buying 3 ⭐cards.

(Due to drop rate in training 10-4 has been changed after the February maintenance, 26-5 is now the best training ground with it's higher drop rate.)

19. Buying 4  Like a Star @ heaven Cards

When you buy a bundle of 4 ⭐cards, you can find players selling therm from 2-3 TE a set. You can then level these cards up to max or up to 40. A level 40 4 Like a Star @ heaven cards should be around 2TE. It is probably safe to sell level 40-50 cards at 2TE each. People normally sell level 40 at 2TE.

It is about half a day to max level a 4 ⭐card so you should be able to produce a good bunch within a month using your free time. When selling 4 ⭐cards as feeders, keep in mind that max cards sell better than half max level.  Like a Star @ heaven card. It can be tricky to sell feeders but the best time to sell them is probably around a Panel event.

Occasionally, some people buy feeders at nearly everyday. Some people are saving feeders for Panel Events.

study  study  study   :study:GUIDE IN PROGRESS study study  study  study

For any other questions that are not covered by this guide, feel free to ask. I got a full time job that may keep me from updating this guide. I will do my best to keep it up to date with the current game status.

Exclamation Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation I will be updating this thread as I go through the game. It is just merely my experience summarized. I hope this will help the new people up and get some idea of how it goes. Exclamation Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

Last edited by lmnseason on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:13 am; edited 94 times in total
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm

This is just based on my own individual experience so any better suggestions are open to fix the guide. Anything that can help a new player works.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm

I would add to your 5* section to avoid Fiona cause she has really low stats. If someone really wants a 5*, Dream Breaker series ones can be had for as low as 20-25TE and aren't terrible units. Sonia is a pretty solid 5* IMO, she can be had for pretty cheap due to the sear number of them on the market. Another good way to get a 5* is to get a 5* monster and recruit it during one of the recruitment events.

Also at some point you mentioned it is wise to have units that do good ground, air, and sea damage. It is also important to have units that are melee, missile, and magic.

A good way to gain TE is to just grind arena events.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks. I will add for sure. I'm still working on my first 5* units tho and aiming for a pretty good buy. I don't wanna buy one then buy another at the point of saving up for a 6* unit.
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:38 am

This is a great guide. I don't think you can stress enough that it's a huge no-no to use the TE. lol
I have probably used up 50 TE before I realized how crucial the item was in order to obtain better cards.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Um... just wondering, when exactly is it wise to start using my 2* feeders? I have 32 ravenous bears clogging up my unit list and making it hard for me to get new units... would it be ok to use them, say, on my level 50+ 4* heroes? I'm getting a little annoyed with having to constantly shuffle around my units to be able to enhance more of these bears...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:29 pm

You can feed your bears on your bears too. I keep my 2* bears to lvl 10-17 and put it in my inbox. If you want to use your bears to lvl your 4*, that also works pretty good. Since I collect tons of cards each day, I rather save feeders and use it for a 5* or 6*. I would then use 70+ cards to enhance my next rarer card.

Doing the 2-7 quest is not so bad to level your 4* cards. In the past 5 weeks, I already maxed 5 4* units with spare time.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

You can also trade me your feeders. My ID# is on my profile. I'll cancel it then the cards are directed to your inbox. That's how people bank their items.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah, I'm spamming 2-7 like there's no tomorrow... I've found that after level 45 though, leveling is painfully slow. >.<

If you don't mind, I'll send you a few bears, so if you could help me store those, that would be awesome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:55 pm

yeah, go ahead.

Back to top Go down
Destini411

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Advice for getting 5*. On event time you may buy good card for lower price in te. Cause hight ranked player want many te, spend a lot money and have many 1lvl 5* . If you find them, you may get a realy good card. Ex I bought Emma for 15 te, Sarah for 30 te, bernhard for ~40-45 te.
Back to top Go down
lululique

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Any advice for new player on 3* unit ? Does it worth to max them ?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Thnx for the input. ill update this when i get home. I haven't really put down the details.

3* units are ok to max if you don't have any 4* units. if u have 1 or 2 TE, you may buy a 4* unit. I have an alex, alfonso and robert for 1te each if u want. check out their stats from the database. i have the link on the early start of my post. you can sell them for 10TE if u max level them.
Back to top Go down
lululique

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I thought 2* lvl 10 are better feeder so why are people buying 2* lvl 5 ? are they both as effective for enhaning ? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 pm

lululique wrote:
I thought 2* lvl 10 are better feeder so why are people buying 2* lvl 5 ? are they both as effective for enhaning ? Thanks.

lvl 10 is a better feeder but if you're just buying feeders, it's best to buy some leveled feeders for a reason that it saves you time.

Feeders depends on a person. I level some 2* or 3* units to 20-40 sometimes when I got no 4* to level or if I really wanna level a monster.

If you are collecting cards from training 10-4, it's better to level your Ravenous Bear to level 10 with 17-18 level 1 1* cards. You would get an efficient feeders.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 am

This is great. Perhaps add OBO to terminologies =]
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 am

Great guide Sir, I would correct only this line, it's quite the opposite as far as I know.

Quote :

OBTAINING 5 Like a Star @ heaven UNIT WITH LIMITED RESOURCES

Your two effective main option for obtaining a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit is by saving up some Time Elixir or save 5 max leveled 4 Like a Star @ heaven units to uptrade for a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit. If there is a tower event, I suggest you go through the 100th floor for a 5 Like a Star @ heaven monster and recruit it during recruitment event. (Don't level the card to increase your recruiting rate.)

Actually it's easier to recruit a leveled monster than a fresh one.

Anyways, I wish I read this guide the first day I started playing, great one. n_n
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Great guide Sir, I would correct only this line, it's quite the opposite as far as I know.

Quote :

OBTAINING 5 Like a Star @ heaven UNIT WITH LIMITED RESOURCES

Your two effective main option for obtaining a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit is by saving up some Time Elixir or save 5 max leveled 4 Like a Star @ heaven units to uptrade for a 5 Like a Star @ heaven unit. If there is a tower event, I suggest you go through the 100th floor for a 5 Like a Star @ heaven monster and recruit it during recruitment event. (Don't level the card to increase your recruiting rate.)

Actually it's easier to recruit a leveled monster than a fresh one.

Anyways, I wish I read this guide the first day I started playing, great one. n_n

Thanks. I was misinformed and forgot to fix it. lol.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am

Concerning "OBO": I had been told that it means "Or best offer", meaning that if you can't pay the exact asking price, you should make your best offer instead.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Concerning "OBO": I had been told that it means "Or best offer", meaning that if you can't pay the exact asking price, you should make your best offer instead.

I feel like such a dork right now, I always thought OBO was: "Only Buying Option"
*self-slaps for eternity*
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 am

HoundR wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

I feel like such a dork right now, I always thought OBO was: "Only Buying Option"
*self-slaps for eternity*

aw lol to make yourself feel better you can just read most of my posts around here, i look like a total dumbass Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

Fixing
Back to top Go down
Joldfield101

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 am

nice guide - currently working on the 5* ;0)
Back to top Go down
leoli827

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 am

so for the personal TEs, they are only for use during event to help grind right?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am

leoli827 wrote:
so for the personal TEs, they are only for use during event to help grind right?

You can use them for normal quests (during or after events, especially to ignore the 1 hour cooldown for every X-7 quest), special event quests (like the current ticket bosses) or for Battles too, but it's best to use them in events IMO Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALKTHROUGH - Free Player   WALKTHROUGH - Free Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALKTHROUGH - Free Player
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next