Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Salutations!

Go down 
+3
clocksprocket
Varis
marzichan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 am

Hello! I'm Marzi, and I've been playing Fantasica for either close to or a little over two weeks now. I play daily, and I've never had so much fun with an app game before. Wink

I am definitely of the opinion that the 40-character limit in-game is quite a pain, so I'm happy to see that there's a community where I can be verbose to my heart's content. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 am

welcome! I just joined these forums myself. Seems like a pretty friendly community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:55 am

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. Very Happy

Not sure why I'm still up, though. I need to stop playing so late. Wink
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here. If you have any questions or want to chat just look around and always feel free to message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks, Clocks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoryFarice
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
JoryFarice

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 pm

HIIIII, PERSON *glomp*
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello!! >w< It's nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
JoryFarice
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
JoryFarice

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Pleasure to meet you as well. I hope my randomness is not off-putting .-.
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 pm

No, not at all~ I'm arguably a random person myself. owo
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

I find randomness off-putting.

The monkey-cheese kind of random. It's what people do when they want to seem zany or cool but kind of aren't.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

The monkey-cheese kind of random. It's what people do when they want to seem zany or cool but kind of aren't.

What's monkey-cheese? I'm from Texas; you have to spell things out for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:47 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

I hope suddenly starting conversations is an acceptable type of randomness. Smile

I'm up late a lot and I'm always free to chat, so I'll reach out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Curasa wrote:
It's popular amongst "waaaacky" teenagers and pretty popular on the internet, but I guess I've just grown past that. It's all the people who go "tropical fishsticks! LOL" or say something "random" in an attempt to be funny or cool. It goes beyond that but that's an example.

Quote :
I hope suddenly starting conversations is an acceptable type of randomness.

I mean I'm not here to police how "random" people behave, haha. Striking up conversations seems perfectly fine though, and I'm up late a lot too sometimes!
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

I mean I'm not here to police how "random" people behave, haha. Striking up conversations seems perfectly fine though, and I'm up late a lot too sometimes!

Admittedly, that's one of the reasons I was excited to find there is a forum here. It makes it easier to make friends and chat during lonely late nights. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Curasa wrote:
It's popular amongst "waaaacky" teenagers and pretty popular on the internet, but I guess I've just grown past that. It's all the people who go "tropical fishsticks! LOL" or say something "random" in an attempt to be funny or cool. It goes beyond that but that's an example.

Quote :

Oh. Well, I feel old now. 26 going on 50 I guess. Woe is me.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 pm

26 is still a spring chicken in my book ;p (I'm 34... *sigh*).
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Curasa wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Curasa wrote:

Quote :

Oh. Well, I feel old now. 26 going on 50 I guess. Woe is me.

I'm sorry, I don't know why, but for the last 2 minutes I've been chuckling about what I just read ;-;
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Just a heads up I'm from Texas to and yes a good 50% of our population here are just as random. And Monkey-cheese just doesn't fully cut it I think more of the word penguin slushies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 am

dastand wrote:
Just a heads up I'm from Texas to and yes a good 50% of our population here are just as random. And Monkey-cheese just doesn't fully cut it I think more of the word penguin slushies.

I'm much closer to the east coast. Wink
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 am

marzichan wrote:
dastand wrote:

I'm much closer to the east coast. Wink

Oh so does now square to late at night for you?
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:28 am

Serotheo wrote:

Hm? What do you mean? (:
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

marzichan wrote:
Serotheo wrote:

Hm? What do you mean? (:

I.. don't.. even.. know.. I was typing on my phone, it must've autocorrected..

I think I was asking if now is late night for you then, since there's a big time difference from here, in California, to there.
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

Serotheo wrote:

I.. don't.. even.. know.. I was typing on my phone, it must've autocorrected..

I think I was asking if now is late night for you then, since there's a big time difference from here, in California, to there.

Stupid autocorrect! It strikes more often than it should. :/

But yeah, it's about 3am here now. I'm often online until 5-6am simply because I have such trouble sleeping. It gets kind of lonely in my timezone. xD
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 am

we're in the same time zone. I'm also a bit of a night-owl, although maybe not quite to the degree you are (I'm generally in bed by 3-4am).
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 am

utinni77 wrote:
we're in the same time zone. I'm also a bit of a night-owl, although maybe not quite to the degree you are (I'm generally in bed by 3-4am).

Huzzah for night-owls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next