Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing

Go down 
+9
MadMido
ChibiLeen
MrMaster1991
lmnseason
Exuria
aszutai
Callanthe
themadmanazn
iluc051207
13 posters
AuthorMessage
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing Empty
PostSubject: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 am

hello all, im Iluc

There is VERY! good feedback in some of the first posts after mine in this thread, read them aswell, they give different perspectives and other ways to train/enhance units

Most of you dont know me yet, but ill give it a go at a guide still:

Getting the units you want

First go into the trading section of this forum, there is alot of shops selling cheap 4* to new players, some of them even sell for luna

You should aim for a max 4* first, after that 5 max 4*

Once you have 5 maxed 4*s you can start aiming for a 5*, and so on, still max 4*s to sell for TE

Once you have enough 5*s that are maxed, you can start looking for a 6*

This is in no way ment to demoralize you, its just the way it works, unless ofcourse you use real money on packs and get lucky

Getting the Levels you need on your cards

The fastest way to enhance your units would be:

The way most people max cards is they do quest 2-7 over and over

It gives 308 exp pr 50 seconds
has 1 minute cooldown

Remember to deploy 1 of your units, and max allies

Every ally you deploy up the exp with 10%

The 308 is with max allies and 1 unit

After that make feeders

Currently for the event i am doing 3-5 in the training
It gives good cards, with a 2* frog, when my unit list is full, i take a frog and enhance it with 17 1* units, this should make them lvl 10
SAVE THESE FROGS!

Rinse and repeat, once you have a couple frogs lvled, throw them on your unit and it will enhance it quite well, and cheaper than alot of 1*s onto a higher lvl

Also remember to up your skills (those that cost ally points)
this will make it cheaper and give more exp as you enhance

Last edited by iluc051207 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 am

-reserved-
Back to top Go down
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 am

-reserved-
Back to top Go down
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 am

i am open to critics, if i should change anything, add more, delete stuff, anything you have to say, let me know right here, i dont bite... hard.

you can always pm me and i will reply Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am

Some criticisms eh...

1. Proper capitalization and punctuation would be nice.

2. I would expand ways to get 5* units. One of the easiest ways IMO is to recruit a monster 5* which can easily be obtained from certain events or even bought with very little TE. I know Antiope goes for around 10-15TE.

3. Another way to get a 5* is to just buy it with TE or Pots, 25-30TE can get you a lower tier unit like a Dream Breaker, 50TE can get you a decent mid tier unit.

4. When discussing trading 4* units for 5* units, note that some 4* units are worth more than others. Certain limited edition 4* units can easily be worth a low tier 5* unit.

5. 10-4 is a better feeder training than 3-5. Although it takes more training points, the chances to get a 2* is MUCH higher.

6. I would also recommend feeding 1* units to the 2* units to level the 2* units so save in on leveling higher level units. I tend to level my 2* units to level 10 (which is 18 1* units for those without any enhancement skills).
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:47 am

Oh crap... do we really have to feed the 2*s that much? I usually fed each one 3 1* to get them to level 4 and thought I was done >.<
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 am

Callanthe wrote:
Oh crap... do we really have to feed the 2*s that much? I usually fed each one 3 1* to get them to level 4 and thought I was done >.<

You don't have to do anything. Very Happy It is just what I like to do (and I am certainly not a Fanta authority, lol). I personally find myself with more 1*'s than I know what to do with, especially after this event!
Back to top Go down
iluc051207
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 pm

on the note of capitalaztion and punctation, im not native english, but ill go over it again, ill try work some of what you wrote into the guide on a later point (like tomorrow when im not sleepy xD)

thanks for the extra info Smile
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Callanthe wrote:

That works fine for lower level units, but gets more costly at higher lvls since you're feed your higher lvl unit more cards. Then again, luna isn't really that important of a currency so yea, do what you want lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:53 pm

2-7 is good if you haven't reached 24-6 or 29-6.
I only do 2-7 if I have time to do it over and over (every minute). But if you're playing the game while doing other things that require your attention, 24-6 or 29-6 is good for that because of the longer wait times.

24-6 gives 585 for a single unit used, 1800 luna, and has 38 monsters.

29-6 gives 588 for a single unit used, 2050 luna, and has 30 monsters. Some of the monsters are slow, so there is very little difference between the wait times of it and 24-6.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 pm

I feed my 2* units with 17 1* and that leads me to 2*lvl10. I might just sell the 3* for luna or level it up for future 5* or 6* units. I have 50 TE and 25 pots and still don't have enough for an actual 5* unit that I want to help me out on events.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 pm

I also get higher chance of 2* monsters by training at 10-4. Someone else made a guide for that but yea, 10-4 have the best rate for feeders.
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:08 pm

lmnseason wrote:
I feed my 2* units with 17 1* and that leads me to 2*lvl10. I might just sell the 3* for luna or level it up for future 5* or 6* units. I have 50 TE and 25 pots and still don't have enough for an actual 5* unit that I want to help me out on events.
Definitely hold onto your TE and pots and don't use them up.. ever. I learned that the hard way.
In the Soul Hunters event, I traded 1 pot/1 TE and that was great. Most people were doing 3 pots/5 TE or something. Hold onto the pots to convert to TE in future events because people get desperate.
You're not that far away from a good 5*. But make sure you know exactly the one you want to use for a long time so you don't end up wasting TE.
There's this list and another list for checking on unit stats.
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 pm

i feed 9x 1* to a hungry bear (2*) so he gets lvl 7, if i got tons of bears and not rlly much 1*, i feed the bear with only 3x1* to get him to lvl 4.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:31 pm

If you need 1* units, just do 1-5 training or something, I have hundreds of them clogging up my inbox from this last event, lol.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:42 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
If you need 1* units, just do 1-5 training or something, I have hundreds of them clogging up my inbox from this last event, lol.

Also, spamming 1-5 will help for the ongoing recruitment event as well. Smile The Soul Stone drop rate is as good as anywhere else, so you'll kill two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:56 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Also, spamming 1-5 will help for the ongoing recruitment event as well. Smile The Soul Stone drop rate is as good as anywhere else, so you'll kill two birds with one stone.

Ain't it the truth? I actually have been taking it easy during recruitment (I think I've found 5 SSS so far? Laughing), nothing I have I really want to recruit. Prolly just save my energy for the up coming Christmas event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Especially since I've seen people buying 20 SSS for 1 TE. cyclops
Back to top Go down
MadMido

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm

what is a feeder?
Back to top Go down
hikaru

hikaru

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:08 pm

i hav one for lvling
u can do quest 22-5 it has 38 monsters
503 exp all allies and one unit
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am

MadMido wrote:
what is a feeder?
a feeder is a card you use(and sacrifice) to enhance a better card.
Feeders are typically 2* and 3*s and a lot of ppl use the bears from training lvl 10-4
Back to top Go down
Asd2383

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

might want to also explain the nature of the event types. when i was newish i was after a cats card and it suddenly rained enough TE to buy 5 (x2 accounts) trying to get it through ranking. there's some events that r totally worth doing and others which they should ignore.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Asd2383 wrote:
might want to also explain the nature of the event types. when i was newish i was after a cats card and it suddenly rained enough TE to buy 5 (x2 accounts) trying to get it through ranking. there's some events that r totally worth doing and others which they should ignore.
There are events where you can obtain special 4* cards with an effort. If you know how to flip cards, Pots, and TE, the price of one can become quite favorable. I had one level 1 4* card from an event and by doing some trades, I ended up with few TE, Pots and maxed 4* cards. It was a couple weeks process but it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
bsastor

bsastor

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am

luckily i come across this post. Just what i needed. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing   New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Players Guide to first 5* + enhancing
Page 1 of 1