Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*

Go down 
+24
mixmistress508
Resortion54887958
lmnseason
Fanta_Lover
Onisunit
tinker1679
athrunjustice0
gaillardia
aubade888
sharpyzu
Isylia
niteng85
Exuria
sagecx
predator852
CThao93
BkWiz
myad
Despoted
rotarywhiz
Almighty97
wildfire116
zachay2000
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zachay2000

zachay2000

Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* Empty
PostSubject: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

This guy is tough! His id is 52644080 and he claims that if you can beat him that he will give you a 4* card in return. I tried fighting him once and I only got 29%. I'm going to attempt again but there should be some guys on this forum that can put him to shame!

*WARNING: He has a ton of slow moving, tough, giant creatures with stray cats running through!*

-Second Attempt: 40%
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Whoa this guy is rich as HELL i only got 58% =(
Back to top Go down
Almighty97

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

so how do you proof to him if you win him or not ?
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 pm

I think you wind up on his rivals list but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Also I think in order to beat him you need 5 allies with top tier lv 6 and a couple of lv 6's yourself all maxed out
*note: I wish that units could have multiple effects Sad
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

If you manage to beat him it will show in his history report.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I love going up against Duy's defense. It's a great challenge in the game. The best I've done was 96% and that required a lot of thought into the strategy. I only have a Charles and a handful of 5*s, but I have a lot of 6* allies. I am not going to give details of my strategy because it is still being tweaked and figuring it out is part of the fun...and lots of frustration. Also, Duy changes his defense from time to time just to add to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 pm

It would be great if we could keep this thread going, player made challenges like this makes this game amazing.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Despoted wrote:
I love going up against Duy's defense. It's a great challenge in the game. The best I've done was 96% and that required a lot of thought into the strategy. I only have a Charles and a handful of 5*s, but I have a lot of 6* allies. I am not going to give details of my strategy because it is still being tweaked and figuring it out is part of the fun...and lots of frustration. Also, Duy changes his defense from time to time just to add to the challenge.
din check out who is the player based on the ID number...

but your reply here indicates it's DUY? Very Happy

hmmm... interesting...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 pm

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1627p30-need-help-on-setting-up-defense

Check the last post for Duy & Kolts ID numbers that way you can test their defenses.

Just to give you an idea of the difficulty levels, I can usually beat Duy's defense without needing a perfect unit set up (My allies have the right units etc).

If I don't have the exact units I need or close to it for Kolt's, I lose to his defense at 96% (Damn succubus!).
Back to top Go down
CThao93
☆☆☆
CThao93

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 am

Lol i got 71%
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 am

Here's a hint: A little claudio goes a long way w/battle seasoned. Not that I've beat his defense!
Back to top Go down
sagecx

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 am

took a few times but finally got him. took a mix of reve's and knockback for me to win.
Added a nice challenge hope more people do something like this, definitely adds some more fun to the game
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 pm

sagecx wrote:
took a few times but finally got him. took a mix of reve's and knockback for me to win.
Added a nice challenge hope more people do something like this, definitely adds some more fun to the game
Claudio and Reve have been essential in my strategy so far. Unfortunatelly, only one ally has Reve and she's not maxed. How many 6*s did you deploy for your win?
Back to top Go down
sagecx

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:52 pm

I used 2 reve's, 2 6* with knockback ,and 1 6* with slow the rest were 5*
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:21 pm

predator852 wrote:
Here's a hint: A little claudio goes a long way w/battle seasoned. Not that I've beat his defense!

Pfft to Claudio. Smile
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Lmao. His monster list is insane. Many I have never seen before.
I only got 44% Sad
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 pm

got 50%.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 pm

bah 43%
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:10 pm

BkWiz wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Pfft to Claudio. Smile

Lol I wish they would release a 5 or 6* with attack boost female...the card dosn't even have to be able to attack, can just have strait 0's...I would use it everytime!
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:42 pm

too bad anyone who can beat this guy won't even need 1te/4*
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:23 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
too bad anyone who can beat this guy won't even need 1te/4*

Off topic Sharp but I just wanted to let you know that before they deleted the Christmas thread I was able to read your post about what I said.

Although I didn't completely agee with everything you said, I did agree that maybe we were a little too hard on that guy. And thanks for being objective, and diplomatic in your response, I like that Wink
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:07 pm

79% ;___;. I try to line up rows of knockback and slow in front and aoe in the back.
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 pm

81% new record against him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*   Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beat this guy and apparently he will give you a 4*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next