Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Prem Ticket Curse

Go down 
+22
myad
DavyHolly
kelvshum2990
ElysianField
bleachcosplay
King-Shawe
sdzonlic
pnoytroi
the3ptsling
memphiskite
sharpyzu
sultunpepper
jdelmundo
dastand
zoebeagle
clocksprocket
brokenchicken
Curasa
tzerherman
cuddytime
Valhades
FastfoodJesus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 am

Ya, got 10 tickets myself. Used 6, all 2*'s. This sucks >.<
Back to top Go down
sultunpepper
☆☆
sultunpepper

PostSubject: Bad Premium Ticket Luck   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Hey friends.

Is bad luck with premium tickets common? I've gotten 3*s and a 2* with my last three premium tickets, but I see HOARDS of people walking around with 5* and 6* units. Is it common to draw like this?
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

haha... that's not "bad" luck...

the people who get 5*s and 6*s mostly paid hundreds of dollars, you won't get one from a free ticket...

well the chances seem to be slightly higher than 0. Maybe around the same as winning a jackpot in the lottery or something.

I've heard people who paid near 300 dollars without a 5* or 6*.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm

sharpyzu wrote:

I've had that luck countless times....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Some people save up their tickets for one big draw and others pay for it in te or in multiple boxes. I would think the odds are weighted differently for each box as in higher chance to draw in 3000pt box than in 1500 and less of a chance in single draw. Im not sure though.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
haha... that's not "bad" luck...

That's happened to me during the witch events. Tried a mega box pull but got nothing but 2 Like a Star @ heaven and 3 Like a Star @ heaven.

When events with limited box editions come out, the percentage pulls are skewed to favor the limited box events than the mega box.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Seeing as there is a similar thread regarding Premium Tickets, I have merge the two topics together. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

In the VC event I pulled 5* Rose out of a premium ticket.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am

sdzonlic wrote:
In the VC event I pulled 5* Rose out of a premium ticket.

That's a very lucky pull! Lol. Congrats
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:21 am

^ Until I actually see it or hear it from someone I trust, I refuse to believe it's possible to pull 5* from a premium ticket. As far as I'm concerned, and if anyone asks me, the Premium Tickets are effectively a Brave Pack + 1, where instead of getting 1/2/3 * cards you get 2/3/4 * cards.
Back to top Go down
sdzonlic

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 am

King-Shawe wrote:
^ Until I actually see it or hear it from someone I trust, I refuse to believe it's possible to pull 5* from a premium ticket. As far as I'm concerned, and if anyone asks me, the Premium Tickets are effectively a Brave Pack + 1, where instead of getting 1/2/3 * cards you get 2/3/4 * cards.

Eh I went through about 50 premium tickets to get it. I know I'm lucky as hell to get a 5* from it. I'm too cheap to buy packs anyways =)
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 pm

King-Shawe wrote:

I think its safe to say that that's not the case.

I got a 4* from a premium ticket in what, 4 tries?

I never got a 3* in brave packs in something like 1000 tries. I highly doubt that's luck, because I see similar numbers posted by other people.

Its quite obvious 3*s and 4*s are much more common in premium packs than 2*s and 3*s are in brave packs.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I spent over 38k on Brave Packs yesterday and got one 3* to show for it. Not impossible... just very improbable.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm

^ Several people in this thread have claimed to pull 5* from premium tickets - I'm sure they're not lying and probably just beat the odds. Why would anyone lie about that?

I'm just saying - me personally, I'll either need to do it myself or know someone I trust did it before I can "believe" it - so to speak.

What I'm getting at is, you can't trade premium tickets - but let's say you could. I would not buy them with the understanding that you can get anything except a 4* from them. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by King-Shawe on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ Several people in this thread have claimed to pull 5* from premium tickets - I'm sure they're not lying and probably just beat the odds. Why would anyone lie about that?

I'm just saying - me personally, I'll either need to do it myself or know someone I trust did it before I can "believe" it - so to speak.

I'm with you. Cool
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 am

Is there anyone else that doesn't like the new bingo? For someone like me who doesn't spend money on the game, I liked getting premium tickets every 5 days. But 25 days(20 with the extra flips) seems too long, especially since there's a 33% chance or something that I'll just get a 2* anyways. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

i kinda like it...

and not really a way to stop bingo
Back to top Go down
kelvshum2990
☆☆
kelvshum2990

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm

my allies reported getting 1*'s from prem tickets.
Back to top Go down
DavyHolly

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 am

I just had an ally reprt a 1* from premium ticket =/ That should be impossible. And premium mega box really gives 2*? That makes buying a box very scary. What exactly IS a premium mega box? What odds? How many pulls?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Last 2 premium tickets yielded 2* units. Sucks, but that's how the Freemium model works.
Back to top Go down
conductings

conductings

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 pm

I've gotten some 4* from Premium Tickets (Scarlet most recently) but otherwise I generally get 2* and 3* from them. I do remember someone saying on an ally's board that they got 5* Joa from a premium ticket once, the lucky guy Razz
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 am

conductings wrote:
I've gotten some 4* from Premium Tickets (Scarlet most recently) but otherwise I generally get 2* and 3* from them. I do remember someone saying on an ally's board that they got 5* Joa from a premium ticket once, the lucky guy Razz

He got a 5*, and not just any 5*, a Joa? xD

Lucky bastard lol.
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

...got 3 4* from 3 tickets..started playing before yesterday......and i thought i was beeing unlucky for not pulling a 5* Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prem Ticket Curse   Prem Ticket Curse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prem Ticket Curse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2