Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Raise your hand if you hate this event

Go down 
+24
Strenhelden
turtlesaur
Uriel
Ryokushin
kgst
po1102
shinjichan
aszutai
manabe
lmnseason
myad
mythic99
themadmanazn
Despoted
BkWiz
Blargod
predator852
Ghost_Star
Whenesday
Kingcolex
joeladams20
KuroStar
zachay2000
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Raise your hand if you hate this event - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if you hate this event   Raise your hand if you hate this event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

masta518 wrote:
New player here...
Grinding about 100 quests a day and only have 30k~ BT... how is it possible to get 800k for 5*? I thought I might have a chance but I think I need to do 24/7 non-stop ;_;

If you check the thread dedicated to this event in the public Current Events section, you'll see that people have already done the math. Wink To get Norma, you don't need to grind 24/7, "just" about 11 hours a day will suffice. You actually need less, but I'm adding a bit of a margin since playing perfectly for 10 hours (i.e. launching a quest EXACTLY every 5 minutes) is not always feasible.

If you only have 30k BT points after doing 100 quests, it means you're not grinding in the right place. Quest 25-3 is the one you need: you get 907 BT points per 100% complete run (which gives you over 90k BT in 100 quests).

If you can get about 110k-120k BT points per day, it will be enough for Norma (the rest you can get from using the tickets to fight event bosses; rule of thumb in panel events: ALWAYS try for the boss fight that requires the most tickets. It ALWAYS gives the best points per ticket ratio).

This is it in a nutshell. If you need further information or advice on this event, check out the dedicated thread in the Current Events section.
Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you hate this event
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4