Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When is the maintainance over

Go down 
+12
jant0y
ATROPEX
deedlit228
weapon273
Whenesday
Almighty97
themadmanazn
kotobaasobid
RisingAboveThis
Capitianpriest
HeardPoems
Soviet Leader
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet Leader

When is the maintainance over Empty
PostSubject: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm

I am getting edgy since I can't even see the announcement panel
Back to top Go down
HeardPoems

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

I know right, everything is in a faded gray Razz Lets hope the maintenance is over soon...
Back to top Go down
Capitianpriest
☆☆
Capitianpriest

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Can y'all even access the top page I keep getting a PHP connection error
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Praise be to another Silicon development fail
Back to top Go down
kotobaasobid

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:05 am

the last announcement said they were extending maintenance, then we had the php errors a few mins after that.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 am

The php errors go away if you update the app. But all the buttons are greyed out.
Back to top Go down
Capitianpriest
☆☆
Capitianpriest

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 am

Wee see this is the issue of trying to jam two different events together they go and break it ugH
Back to top Go down
Almighty97

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 am

you can download the new update now !!
Back to top Go down
HeardPoems

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 am

Yup, but it is buggy for me...
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 am

The client has been pretty bad shape currently, has I've encountered at least 2 major bugs.

1: The client seems to freeze indefinitely when viewing someone's profile page, requires manual reboot of the app.

2: It shows a black screen when navigating to the Trade screen. Requiring a manual reboot of the app.
Back to top Go down
weapon273
☆☆
weapon273

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 am

Whenesday wrote:
The client has been pretty bad shape currently, has I've encountered at least 2 major bugs.

1: The client seems to freeze indefinitely when viewing someone's profile page, requires manual reboot of the app.

2: It shows a black screen when navigating to the Trade screen. Requiring a manual reboot of the app.

Exact same problems for me.
Back to top Go down
HeardPoems

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 am

Yup, I actually have someone trading me a 4*... and I want to say thank you to him, but obviously there are problems TT^TT
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 am

Whenesday wrote:

Card packs currently aren't working either (from my experience). Tried to purchase packs twice now and it just kicks you back to the start screen.
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:49 am

Can't view profiles or trade either, also training encounters are bugging out. lets me deploy my unit, then grays out while the enemy attacks til i die...
Back to top Go down
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:15 am

To chat with an ally, go to the Allies tab and click on their profile button. You will be able to access their profile pages from there.
Back to top Go down
weapon273
☆☆
weapon273

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

anyone figure out how to trade yet?
Back to top Go down
Callibre

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 am

I think they are fixing it. Site under maintenance again. Lets hope it doesnt take too long
Back to top Go down
ljiaxuanl

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:27 am

Maintenance is done. Profile problem still exist. But trading is fine.
Back to top Go down
Spark

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am

So the IOS have a new version, droid have too? at least i dont seeing any in google play and my game does not even launch.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 am

I made a bug report describing the issues, please vote it up so the devs fix our problems!

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/175631-fantasica/filters/new
Back to top Go down
HeardPoems

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks, I'll will try asap
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Yay! My report got a response from someone at Fanta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Woah this feedback stuff is funny so many stupid posts I love the one of the newbie playing battle of heroes. It is filled with stupid questions lol they should just really find this forum and most of the questions will be answered. I think if you complain about "stupid" things you can also just quit playing lol instead of firing complaint after complaint. aznmadman I voted for yours btw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the maintainance over   When is the maintainance over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is the maintainance over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: