Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances

Go down 
+93
Garmdagnir
SnoopyPlush
M60A1
MythSearcher
redjacketguy
ggorrell77
dumsquad
Mysterio006
carlosfortwar
Ascheriit
TwilightSmash64
meximan1390
Esofonic
blake11189
deeception
bludex
pleut
skrfirefly
Schdawn
Arabelladonna
sGabe4
vul
Arasuki
Trayanee
tomoyo
Colaleon
Ukfujoshi
Fairyxmanda
Adelynie
Cam
VitaeMortifer
myad
rivkari
mistive
larrydust
Fuuko
ladyaneara
niseng
nathantmorin
Callanthe
GoldoaWillNotMove
TheLostSabre
Kyte
MzJayYaj
kurochin
AquaRaelh
Leungfx
Nazantia
Ariesthecat37
sleepybryan
pnoytroi
chris58jo
Simorelly
lmnseason
po1102
DarkEveray
Aniwo
Onisunit
bleachcosplay
gaillardia
Dekaden
Zaelar
Soviet Leader
Sientara
Despoted
ChibiLeen
RoyalGargoyle
royvanewijk
Callibre
Brokenluckx3
weapon273
Vandheer55
ATROPEX
raistypoo
Strenhelden
UgotLickinsBra
Capitianpriest
memphiskite
aszutai
Almighty97
cmud2007
bx65
ShYber
chidoriyourface
predator852
Whenesday
abendwolke
BkWiz
Arithion
themadmanazn
Br4dford
KuroStar
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
☆☆

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

I was thinking "Hey, are they planning to give us an additional present for the New Years day - a couple of holidays _away_ from Fantasica? That must be why they added 2 extra days to the usual event duration!"
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 am

Lol, you guys, pay more attention to the announcements to know the schedule ahead of time. Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:51 am

I think that...
Mobage: My heart is trolololololol
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: "The Halls of Valhalla" [28th Dec - 7th Jan] maintenance!!!   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 am

Well...here it is. Let's see how we rank! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 am

I was on 488 before I shut my phone. I regret not using an event unit. Only did on the last 4 days. Damn! So much bonus lost.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 am

Why is this topic here when I have already created one maintenanice topic alrd?!
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 am

How much time will it take?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 am

States 3h but it's usually 2h.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 am

I have work in the morning but I got a feeling I'm not gonna have enough sleep. I freakin sense that I'm going to fall asleep then wake up within 2-3 hours to chek my phone. I'll try to get back on my sleep but end up having a hard time for the next 2 hours so I will decide to just play the game. I will then get ready for work and head out. I will feel tired in the middle of work. After work, I'm going to the coffee shop and play the game for a while. I'm going to leave the coffee shop fully restored. I will head home and play the game until I fall asleep.

This thing... Every time. This happened during Amazon and Sin. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 am

lmnseason wrote:
I have work in the morning but I got a feeling I'm not gonna have enough sleep. I freakin sense that I'm going to fall asleep then wake up within 2-3 hours to chek my phone. I'll try to get back on my sleep but end up having a hard time for the next 2 hours so I will decide to just play the game. I will then get ready for work and head out. I will feel tired in the middle of work. After work, I'm going to the coffee shop and play the game for a while. I'm going to leave the coffee shop fully restored. I will head home and play the game until I fall asleep.

Fantasica has this odd effect of making you hate it and love it at the same time. I hate the addiction this game creates, and yet I can't bring myself to stop. Razz But it kind of makes me happy, in a way. I've never really been dedicated to anything, once I learn the ropes of a game or a craft or a subject, and have achieved a certain level of mastery, I get bored and move on. But game-wise, Fantasica has managed to keep my attention much longer than even Skyrim and WoW, and it feels nice to have a game stick with you for that long. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 am

rank 1100+.... only used 6te(p) and a 4* event unit....
ahhh can't wait to recruit Sleipnir!!!!
and yes, for some reason this is the first game ever (on my phone) that has lead me to stay up till around 2am and wake up 8hrs or so later... my health has thus far been in bad shape and i fear that i may end up wearing specs in the very(hopefully not so near) future....
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 am

AH! IT'S DONE! I don't know from which monter begin :O
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

12 Lss and 100+ sss couldn't recruit sleipnir.... I AM SUPER SAD!! Can anybody sell me Lss for 300k each? Have no te..... Please??! Ugh... I'm so hurt... Should've waited....
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 am

Finished 400 on the dot. No TE used and got two maxed 4* (x dun and j wei) from the xp.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

Went to sleep 3 hours before the Maintenance at 123.
Woke up one hour before the maintenance, was 124, went back to sleep.
Checked my phone after maintenance, was 125...good day!
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Fantasica has this odd effect of making you hate it and love it at the same time. I hate the addiction this game creates, and yet I can't bring myself to stop. Razz But it kind of makes me happy, in a way. I've never really been dedicated to anything, once I learn the ropes of a game or a craft or a subject, and have achieved a certain level of mastery, I get bored and move on. But game-wise, Fantasica has managed to keep my attention much longer than even Skyrim and WoW, and it feels nice to have a game stick with you for that long. Smile

A lot of that, i feel, has to do with the community. I feel we have a great one here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Is there any point to starting a new topic on maintenance when there already is one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Merged with previous maintenance discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Sorry about that. I cant help but be a neat freak when I can.
Just getting tired and annoyed of seeing duplicate topics made for ones that already exists....
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Just getting tired and annoyed of seeing duplicate topics made for ones that already exists....

Same here. Let's keep this forum neat und tidy. :3

On the topic of maintenance, this one was the shortest between-events-maintenance I've seen yet! :O
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 pm

1 hour, was it? Totally wasnt expecting that!

Should I be on the lookout for bugs or errors within the game? Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm

It's called people don't look before posting :-)
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
It's called people don't look before posting :-)

Lol I was gonna change the name, I think the creator was going for a more "Let's talk about how you did in the Valhalla event and this conversation just happens to occur during the maintenance" and I was marinating on what to do with it considering it had actually gotten a good # of posts.

themadmanazn wrote:
Merged with previous maintenance discussion thread.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 am

memphiskite wrote:
YES WE HAVE THE SAME THOUGHTS XDDD

memphiskite wrote:
1 hour, was it? Totally wasnt expecting that!

Should I be on the lookout for bugs or errors within the game? Razz
They should shorten the maintenance like this next time Very Happy
I think a lot of players who live in other countries like me would be looking forward to more shorter maintenance time
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 am

Hooray, good ole maintenance time...I am positively bubbling with excitement...why am I not asleep?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next