Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have a question about smartphone users!

Go down 
+2
crazyganster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

I have a question about smartphone users! Empty
PostSubject: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 am

If I turn off my screen but still run the game,

can my allies still use my leader during their quests?

Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 am

Since I do just that, and "history" says I get to do all those assists - I'd assume so.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 am

sweet thx for the reply
Back to top Go down
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 am

i think u have to touch the screen once in a while to keep u ``online'' to ur ally.

But even if ur offline, ur ally can summon u for around 1 hour, so, just touch the screen every one hour can keep ur ally always be able to deploy u in the quest Wink
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah I'm not really sure if the game still assumes you're playing or not. Because when my screen goes to sleep (Samsung GS2 skyrocket) the game dosnt run in the background. So when I'm not questing I just turn my screen on and click a button every once in a while to make sure!
Back to top Go down
retrospectc4

retrospectc4

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Your allies can use your character for up to an hour after you "log off." This means that if you log on again before that hour is up, your leader is available to be used for another, refreshed hour.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Nope, doesn't work.

I put my phone in the charger, left the Fantasica home screen displaying my wall and stats, didn't lock the phone and let the screen go black by itself, woke up 6 hours later, checked my ally history....

.... and I see a big gap between the last time I was considered online to the time I just woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question about smartphone users!   I have a question about smartphone users! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question about smartphone users!
Page 1 of 1