Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lares

Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs) Empty
PostSubject: Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs)   Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Heya everyone!

I just registered here after lurking for some while, looking for tips, etc.
And while that, I noticed that most people here seem pretty nice so, I think I just join the community here :3

I am a player from Germany who already spent to much money on the game >.> And all I can show is a single 5* Card x3 Ah, I love my luck.

Anyway, hope that I gonna have a good time here and in the game!
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs)   Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 am

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around more often ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com

Heya! (adding those brackets because I can't make a title for a topic with just 5 signs)
Page 1 of 1