Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How much is te nowadays?

Go down 
+10
Prototype909
predator852
BkWiz
Kadaan
RoyalGargoyle
Sethala
Blargod
themadmanazn
ChibiLeen
crazyganster
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sethala
☆☆

How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 am

Oh how times change Razz

But yeah, I still think there should be more use for Luna. I also think that free players should have a chance at getting a 5*/6* without having to trade for it, perhaps make premium tickets more rare but have the same odds as a normal pack, instead of almost nothing other than a 2*. (Or maybe have another type of ticket that's rare, but available to everyone - not just rank rewards - at a very low rate, and have that give the same odds as a normal pack)

By the way, does the JP version have personal TE/pots, or only the US version?
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:01 am

I heard theirs don't; but can't be confirmed if this is true.

and they didn't even implement the 4*+ getcha tickets for us... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah, it really bugs me when developers take an existing game and localize it, but change a bunch of things for the localized version. It can end up good, but a lot of the time, the features they pull out of the game or change around end up being critical to other game systems, and things fall apart pretty quickly when they're gone.

Tera was an MMO that came out earlier this year with the same problem; a lot of features got changed when they brought it to the US, and a few of those features were pretty much necessary to end-game stuff...
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Loveapplesss wrote:
When I first started in August... it was worth like 25k ea... and ppl didnt accept them in trades. -.-
I started in august as well and I bought my first 4* for like 300k =[
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:49 pm

I remember back in the day when I could buy Time Elixers for 30k luna during events. Those were the good ol' days. Before your fancy thingamajigs and your rock and rolling music.

BTW I started in July.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Can I get a Hip hip horray for everyone who started in august (like me!)? no? I'll do it my self then.

HIP HIP
BOO!
HIP HIP
BOO!
HIP HIP
BOO YOU STINK!
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 pm

predator852 wrote:
Can I get a Hip hip horray for everyone who started in august (like me!)? no? I'll do it my self then.

HIP HIP
BOO!
HIP HIP
BOO!
HIP HIP
BOO YOU STINK!
All you august whippersnapper are still noobs to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is te nowadays?   How much is te nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much is te nowadays?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: