Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]

Go down 
+11
Soggytoaster
Kyliexh
Chioo
luvdapeace
larrydust
Jana198709
ALostGod
Alynn
ChibiLeen
beltane-flames
MeariiXIII
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] Empty
PostSubject: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Dorothy Loves Caym

Spoiler:

Original Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Decided to share with you guys since there's more people who appreciate Fantasica here than Deviantart ♥️
Frustration from the event and other non-Fantasica related things has made me to produce a quick picture of my two favorite 4 Like a Star @ heaven s. I don't know I think Dorothy and Caym are cute together : )
Your opinions on the pairing?

---------------------------

I Liked Her Better As A Monster
Spoiler:

Original Link:

I've been dying to get my hands on Mary and Henry! Although I really dislike this training event DX
With the release of the new units and monsters I wanted to celebrate by making a picture starring two of my new favorite 4 Like a Star @ heaven 's Henry(m) and Montague, as well as one of my favorite 6 Like a Star @ heaven s (Dana) and 5 Like a Star @ heaven s (Sitri)
P.S. To those who like Stray Cat as a Unit, I applaud you

Festive Venusaur

Spoiler:

Original Link:

Couldn't really think of Fantasica Fanart for Christmas : I Other than the new units but those are givens for Christmas...
Okay, so this isn't the usual Fantasica Fanart but since this is the Artwork Center, might as well bring a tad bit of Christmas Joy with this Venusaur/Poinsettia/Holly/Christmas Cactus Hybrid : )

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

Like my art?
Click Mirawynn to check out my Deviant Art

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by MeariiXIII on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add more to share more : ))
Back to top Go down
http://Mearii-chi.deviantart.com
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

That's quite adorable. They are a cute couple! :3
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 am

beltane-flames wrote:
That's quite adorable. They are a cute couple! :3

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so too X )
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 am

[fangirl mode = on] Liiies! Caym belongs to Furfur! Twisted Evil [/fangirl]

Ahem. Very cute rendition of the characters, love your style. Smile You have a DA account, I see? Care to share your id, so I can watch you? :3
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
[fangirl mode = on] Liiies! Caym belongs to Furfur! Twisted Evil [/fangirl]

Ahem. Very cute rendition of the characters, love your style. Smile You have a DA account, I see? Care to share your id, so I can watch you? :3

Haha, That's what my friend was telling me the whole time I was making this X D I was even choked a few times because she got mad that I didn't change it x p

Why thank you : ) Haha
But of course! : D
My DA name is Mearii-chi
Back to top Go down
Alynn

Alynn

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:54 am

I've already stated this before, but I LOVE their expressions! : D
Back to top Go down
http://skiesablaze.tumblr.com
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 am

Alynn wrote:
I've already stated this before, but I LOVE their expressions! : D

Hehe, I'm glad it still has it's little charm after a second time of looking at it! : )

Last edited by MeariiXIII on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALostGod
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
ALostGod

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:13 am

I personally think this is the best game artwork I have ever seen and should be used in next year's valentine's event (if there's any) XD

Btw, is it too much to ask for a Vlad vs. Reinhard artwork? Their looks and personalities just scream for it XD
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:51 am

They are a bit like sakura and sasuke in naruto hihi

Very cute.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm

It looks great! The entire time I'm looking at the scene, I can't stop smiling. Very Happy

TBH, I can't tell which I like more, the smile on Dorothy's face, or the resigned look on Caym's!

Great job, keep it up and I hope to see more work from you in the future!
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

ALostGod wrote:
I personally think this is the best game artwork I have ever seen and should be used in next year's valentine's event (if there's any) XD

Btw, is it too much to ask for a Vlad vs. Reinhard artwork? Their looks and personalities just scream for it XD

Aww thanks : )
If there were a Valentine's event that would be very interesting to see! X D Matching unit heroes with others would be.... a bit complicated but fun in a way, that is if there were one X D

Haha, I know what you mean, Vlad vs. Reinhard would be really awesome to see : )
If I have enough time, or if I finally get used to drawing armor I might take on this challenge > )

Jana198709 wrote:
They are a bit like sakura and sasuke in naruto hihi

Very cute.

Now that you mention it, it does seem that way : )

larrydust wrote:
It looks great! The entire time I'm looking at the scene, I can't stop smiling. Very Happy

TBH, I can't tell which I like more, the smile on Dorothy's face, or the resigned look on Caym's!

Great job, keep it up and I hope to see more work from you in the future!

Aww geez, I'm glad that it makes you smile! X )
That means I'm getting better at my art then!

For me I'd have to say I like Dorothy's happy face since it makes her look like that friend you want to hang out with X D

Thanks! : ) I'll post a couple more when I regain my focus on the current picture I'm making
X [ can't really do anything when my mind keeps thinking of new ideas almost every five minutes.....
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:57 pm

so... kawaii desu~~ x3
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

luvdapeace wrote:
so... kawaii desu~~ x3

Naww Thanks : )
Back to top Go down
Chioo

Chioo

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

i love it!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 am

Its so adorable! <3
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Chioo wrote:
i love it!!!! Very Happy

Kyliexh wrote:
Its so adorable! <3

-----------------------

Naw, thanks you guys : )
Glad you like it! ♥️
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 pm

MeariiXIII wrote:

I've been dying to get my hands on Mary and Henry! Although I really dislike this training event DX

same! I sorta gave up halfway though, so all I have is a Howard :/ btw looovvvveeee how you drew Montague & Henry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

luvdapeace wrote:
same! I sorta gave up halfway though, so all I have is a Howard :/ btw looovvvveeee how you drew Montague & Henry Very Happy

I know what you mean X D
I hate these training events so much cause it's difficult to find Bosses...
Pretty much I gave up after getting Mary. Really wanted Henry but meh, I'll just have to album him from someone x /
Thanks : ) Although I wish I could've made them look more attractive in a way x / I don't know how but in my eyes they just look really plain to me cause it's just my style and I've seen it so many times it looks bland x [
Back to top Go down
Alynn

Alynn

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:56 am

Love the comic!
FFF I really want Henry, but I wasn't able to get him....

I going to assume you posted it on DA as well? I haven't been to either sites much because of exams... ugh. I miss drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://skiesablaze.tumblr.com
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Alynn wrote:
Love the comic!
FFF I really want Henry, but I wasn't able to get him....

I going to assume you posted it on DA as well? I haven't been to either sites much because of exams... ugh. I miss drawing.

YAY! Thank you : )
I know, dumb event takes too long to find a stupid Boss > (

Yeah X D I don't really have any other site to upload it to
I was thinking about using Tumblr for my Fantasica Artwork but I still can't get on it x /
Ah I see... I know how you feel about exams, but in the long run they get ya to pass a class and such : )
You planning on continuing your little DB project? : )
Back to top Go down
MeariiXIII

MeariiXIII

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Update ♥
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 pm

They do make a cute couple Smile
Absolutely brilliant; cannot wait to see more in the future.
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see more and I don't just mean pictures, but their situations.
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see more and I don't just mean pictures, but their situations.
So funny!
Back to top Go down
Czechbrutality

Czechbrutality

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:50 pm

You're a pretty talented artist Smile Keep up the good work~!
Back to top Go down
http://Tiltedwebdesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]   MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeariiXIII Art [UPDATE 12 • 18]- Festive Venusaur [Image]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next